• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruler's Trade Shop

Which Shiny is Coolest?

• Articuno

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 51 24.9%
  • Moltres

Votes: 80 39.0%

• Total voters

shadow130690

TSS Member
Even if you don't have something on my wants, please offer what you have anyways. I want to hear what everyone has to say, I will consider all of your offers.

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Even if you don't have something on my wants, please offer what you have anyways. I want to hear what everyone has to say, I will consider all of your offers.

D'oh! I kind of meant it as in other shinies not on my wants. Perhaps I should edit what I mean by that LOL.

my shiny larvesta fot your win2011 celebi?also i can be your cloner

The Celebi was used for the event, you still want it?

abrar14

Statter Master
The Celebi was used for the event, you still want it?[/QUOTE]

yep i still want it
ps-do you want me to be your cloner
pss-how long did it take for your trade shop tofet approved coz i posted one 3 days ago and am still waiting

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
yep i still want it
ps-do you want me to be your cloner
pss-how long did it take for your trade shop tofet approved coz i posted one 3 days ago and am still waiting

Okay, I'll PM you.

I'll think about it since I am starting to have a lot of cloners and may not need anymore.

For me the trade shop took about a week. It really depends how organized it is, how many other people are also waiting to be approved, or if it follows the rules. They don't tell you if it was approved or not...

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
Hello I pm'd you but is seemed I made you mad,sorry :(.I wnat your Carlita's Hydreigon but the only good pokemon I have are Eigakin Celevi,and Eigakin Shaymin both UT.If you are intersted please lmk I can do 2 for 1.If you let me know and agree I iwll pm you my fc code.

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
please respond I am tired and need to get this trade done if you do not want to trade alteast do not waste my time and let me know

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
please why are you blatnly ignoring me.I am sorry if I a pissing you off but this has gone far enough.LMK a yes/no answer atleast

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Hello I pm'd you but is seemed I made you mad,sorry :(.I wnat your Carlita's Hydreigon but the only good pokemon I have are Eigakin Celevi,and Eigakin Shaymin both UT.If you are intersted please lmk I can do 2 for 1.If you let me know and agree I iwll pm you my fc code.

please respond I am tired and need to get this trade done if you do not want to trade alteast do not waste my time and let me know

please why are you blatnly ignoring me.I am sorry if I a pissing you off but this has gone far enough.LMK a yes/no answer atleast

If you were patient since I had to go offline, I would've answered. But you double posted, twice. That is against Serebii. net rules and since it happened twice, you have earned yourself two strikes and a week ban from my shop.

asterat

Banned
Im interested in your shiny. Ner flawless cobalion. I'd like to know the IVs ot has. I will give a clone of my latios UT and flawless timid shiny. I can also give you a Kyogre, and it can be a real one and UT. I can clone if you want it

Azap

Return Veteran
I have an Unkown "?". Would you trade for the Vulpix with drought?

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Im interested in your shiny. Ner flawless cobalion. I'd like to know the IVs ot has. I will give a clone of my latios UT and flawless timid shiny. I can also give you a Kyogre, and it can be a real one and UT. I can clone if you want it

The IV's are 30/30/29/30/30/31. I am interested in the Kyogre if it's shiny. And if not, the Latios.

#563 Cofagrigus, UT, Lvl. 36, Female, Rash, JAP
#566, Archen, UT, Lvl. 1, Male, Timid
would you trade these for a shiny UT eon ticket latios?

Could I have more info on Latios?

are we still doing latios for milotic and electivire?

Yes, I have them ready.

I have an Unkown "?". Would you trade for the Vulpix with drought?
Is the "Unkown ?" shiny? And what are it's IV's, Lvl., nature, and if possible, EV's?

Celebi in time

Shiny Hunter
Hey! I'm interested in your shiny zorua. I have a shiny Piloswine ( Adamant, UT lvl 63. )

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in your Shiny Moltres. I can offer you a Shiny Charizard. The others shinies I have u already have it. Let me know if u are interested.