• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruler's Trade Shop

Which Shiny is Coolest?

• Articuno

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 51 24.9%
  • Moltres

Votes: 80 39.0%

• Total voters
want to trade now lol

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Hiya, I'm intereseted in your Gligar, Milotic, Archen and Karrablast. I do have a couple of the things on your wants list, but please visit my shop to see if anything jumps out at you =) thanks!

bob517

Shiny Hunter
I can give you a shiny snivy and shiny oshawott for your near flawless shiny cobslion

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have a Shiny, UT horsea, that is in your wants list. Do you already have one, or are you interested in it?

Toxicated92

Water Expert
have a look at my Trade shop and see if there is anythin you want tot tradfe for you:
DW Impish Gligar
and do you have a Modest DW Poliwag?
Pm with a reply :D

TheMaster327

Hi Ruler, I have some hatched DW female Eevee if you're interested... They have a max IV in Speed... I'd like the WISHMKR Jirachi (UT Lv. 5) please? If not just for the Eevee, I can throw in a UT Ranger Manaphy?

Last edited:

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
want to trade now lol

Eh... I don't want it. Sorry.

Hiya, I'm intereseted in your Gligar, Milotic, Archen and Karrablast. I do have a couple of the things on your wants list, but please visit my shop to see if anything jumps out at you =) thanks!

I'll take a look.

I can give you a shiny snivy and shiny oshawott for your near flawless shiny cobslion

Oshawott is fine, but I want something else for Snivy.

I have a Shiny, UT horsea, that is in your wants list. Do you already have one, or are you interested in it?

Yes, I would like it. What do you want for it?

have a look at my Trade shop and see if there is anythin you want tot tradfe for you:
DW Impish Gligar
and do you have a Modest DW Poliwag?
Pm with a reply :D

I don't do specific natures.

Hi Ruler, I have some hatched DW female Eevee if you're interested... They have a max IV in Speed... I'd like the WISHMKR Jirachi (UT Lv. 5) please? If not just for the Eevee, I can throw in a UT Ranger Manaphy?

I would like the UT Manaphy with it.

Hi, I'm interested in your DW Poliwag. I don't have anything on your Want list, but these are my DW females:

Ponyta with Flame Body
Staravia with Reckless (Brave Bird ftw)
Lotad with Own Tempo
Nidoran with Hustle (Nidoqueen/king has Sheer Force)
Aerodactyl with Unnerve
Taillow with Scrappy
Hoothoot with Tinted Lens
Pidgey with Big Pecks
Swablu with Cloud Nine
Spearow with Sniper
Lickitung with Cloud Nine

I'll trade any of these that you want for a Poliwag; I don't care which ones or how many. I assume you don't have any of them because they aren't listed under "Breedable Dream World Pokemon", but if you do have them I apologize.

I'm just quoting this because I don't think you saw it, which is understandable as it was at the bottom of the last page. They're all UT.

Last edited:

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
I'm just quoting this because I don't think you saw it, which is understandable as it was at the bottom of the last page. They're all UT.

Gimme the DW Aerodactyl... NOW... :3

Movie Victini, UT, Lvl. 50, Jolly (Flawless!)

WANT.

CMT Please ^_^ (please reply in my shop)

EDIT: 500th post! :D

I am about to send a reply.

Wild Zapdos

I have all of the WIN2011 Legendary dogs (UT and unused for event) and WIN2011 Celebi (only used for event). And other stuff, Check my thread and PM with an offer. I'm interested in these:
azelf
shiny mudkip
shiny dw gligar impish
shiny turtwig
Shiny Riolu

Other Shinys/Events that can be pretty much of your chooising for anything else you may find (as long as UT) :3

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
trade

Hey mate Iv'e got all three shiny WIN11 legendary beasts up for trade. Im intrested in you'r shiny Haxorus, Charmander and Deoxys.
Please feel free to ask for any other Events you dont have aswell.
Thanks

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
then wat do u want

First, you to type like you have an education. Then I also want shinies, EV'ed Pokemon, flawless Pokemon, and events I do not have.

Okay, so the original is level 21 because of the Daycare. Is this still considered UT, or do I need to breed for another female?

EDIT: Okay, I bred another one. I'm in the Wifi room.

We can try it today.

I have all of the WIN2011 Legendary dogs (UT and unused for event) and WIN2011 Celebi (only used for event). And other stuff, Check my thread and PM with an offer. I'm interested in these:
azelf
shiny mudkip
shiny dw gligar impish
shiny turtwig
Shiny Riolu

Other Shinys/Events that can be pretty much of your chooising for anything else you may find (as long as UT) :3

I would like to have the shiny Thunderus, Duskull, and EV'ed Reuniclus.

OK, that's a deal! I'll be online in around 10-11 hours from now...

Should work for me. Send me a PM so I will be sure to remember the deal with the Pokemon that are being traded.

Hey mate Iv'e got all three shiny WIN11 legendary beasts up for trade. Im intrested in you'r shiny Haxorus, Charmander and Deoxys.
Please feel free to ask for any other Events you dont have aswell.
Thanks

I think I have all of the WIN2011 Pokemon except an un-used Suicune. I haven't updated the OP yet. Any other possible events or shinies you may own?

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
uumm okay. I think I have the WIN2011 Celebi but its been touched a bit only some exp.

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Ok so you are getting my shiny oshowatt for ure shiny cobalion and I'll add my shiny meganium level 100 into that deal

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
uumm okay. I think I have the WIN2011 Celebi but its been touched a bit only some exp.

No thanks for the Celebi.

Ok so you are getting my shiny oshowatt for ure shiny cobalion and I'll add my shiny meganium level 100 into that deal

I do not wish to own a most likely hacked Lv. 100 Meganium that probably wasn't even EV trained. Plus, that is most likely the worst starter Pokemon anyone could own.

No thanks for the Celebi.

I do not wish to own a most likely hacked Lv. 100 Meganium that probably wasn't even EV trained. Plus, that is most likely the worst starter Pokemon anyone could own.

ok i have ev trained not shiny pokemon