• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruler's Trade Shop

Which Shiny is Coolest?

• Articuno

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 51 24.9%
  • Moltres

Votes: 80 39.0%

• Total voters

decadencia

i thought the shiny ageto celebi was proven to be fake?

i am interested in the shinywishmakr jirachi tho, far as i kno that one can be obtained

CMT (in sig) as i have lots to offer

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
Does anticipation Eevee evolve into Magic Bounce Espeon? If so, I'd like a Timid one.

I Can Offer:
INV2011 Suicune/Entei/Raikou
Satoshi's Scraggy
Snarl Zoroark
Event Shiny Hydreigon/Golurk
and others

Interested?

Also: I would like to know the IV's of the Eevee before I get it. Thanks in advance!

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
No thanks for the Celebi.

umm would a Shiny Dialga UT be fine??

I guess it would work for me. PM me.

Does anticipation Eevee evolve into Magic Bounce Espeon? If so, I'd like a Timid one.

I Can Offer:
INV2011 Suicune/Entei/Raikou
Satoshi's Scraggy
Snarl Zoroark
Event Shiny Hydreigon/Golurk
and others

Interested?

Also: I would like to know the IV's of the Eevee before I get it. Thanks in advance!

I don't usually do natures and such, but if you are willing to give a UT event Golurk, I would gladly do it.

darthscyther123

Hello, I am interested in your Entei, Event Celebii, and/or Palkia

I can offer:
Mystery Mew (T, Cloned, but original was reported to be obtained legit),
Gamestop Suicune (bT)
UT Articuno, UT Zapdos, UT Moltres
DW F Poliwag
Anything in my Sig

Any questions feel free to ask.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Hiya, I'm interested in your Gligar, Milotic, Archen and Karrablast. I do have a couple of the things on your wants list, but please visit my shop to see if anything jumps out at you =) thanks!

It's been three days since I posted this and I haven't heard anything back, so I'm just reposting to remind you. Thanks =)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hello! I'm interested in your shiny articuno. I have a WIN2011 Celebi that's BT with just one battle with a Krokorok. And it's been used for the event... :(

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Um from your wants list I have shiny snivy and shiny golurk

TheMaster327

Stupid me... Got Adaptability mixed up with Anticipation! However, I now have one female DW Eevee, which has IV's of 31 in Attack and Sp. Attack. I shall be trading that with the Manaphy for the Jirachi. Is that OK?

FallenStar93

Hi,
I'm interested in the shiny Haxorus and Chandelure. What are their IVs?

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Is the Jirachi ready yet, Ruler?

I haven't had time to since my dog is sick.

Hello, I am interested in your Entei, Event Celebii, and/or Palkia

I can offer:
Mystery Mew (T, Cloned, but original was reported to be obtained legit),
Gamestop Suicune (bT)
UT Articuno, UT Zapdos, UT Moltres
DW F Poliwag
Anything in my Sig

Any questions feel free to ask.

Eh... No thanks...

It's been three days since I posted this and I haven't heard anything back, so I'm just reposting to remind you. Thanks =)

I replied last page. But I haven't been able to since my dog is sick and I need to take extra care of her and it doesn't seem like she's gonna make it...

I'll accept your event victini for a shiny darkrai lv 100

Already have it.

Hello! I'm interested in your shiny articuno. I have a WIN2011 Celebi that's BT with just one battle with a Krokorok. And it's been used for the event... :(

No thanks.

Um from your wants list I have shiny snivy and shiny golurk

Is the Golurk UT from the event? I would prefer it to be, but I wouldn't mind.

Stupid me... Got Adaptability mixed up with Anticipation! However, I now have one female DW Eevee, which has IV's of 31 in Attack and Sp. Attack. I shall be trading that with the Manaphy for the Jirachi. Is that OK?

Yep!

Hi,
I'm interested in the shiny Haxorus and Chandelure. What are their IVs?

Never had a chance to look at them before EV'ing them.