• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruler's Trade Shop

Which Shiny is Coolest?

• Articuno

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 51 24.9%
  • Moltres

Votes: 80 39.0%

• Total voters

toasterkid

Breeder
Hey I know you don't have it on your list of things you can trade, but I'm looking for health wings and the defensive wing. I can breed and EV Pokemon and do other things. If not, I'm looking for a place to obtain the wings, so any information would be helpful.

tyranitar51

(Sorta) Back
What do I want for a DW eevee I can breed the female in my sig shinx has adamant, jigglypuff has hasty, polliwog has modest

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Your DW Arceus for one or two of these?
Shiny Latios (EV'd well)
Kyurem (Rash UT)
WIN2011 Entei (UT)
WIN2011 Raikou (UT)
WIN2011 Suicune (used)
Event Celebi (Bold and Jolly. Both used)
DW Vulpix (female lv 1)

Last edited:

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
i can trade you a shiny cyndaquil holding a choice band for the shiny porygon

BradMaster384

Rayquaza Trainer
i'm back now, so pm me or post here when you get a chance to trade.

Last edited:

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Intuition. ;)

I can clone the Porygon for ya. That'll speed things along.

That'll help a lot, thanks. I can't trade right away, since my DS is in my dad's car.

i have a shiny cresselia. it was raised 4 levels but if you want to offer me anything for it just PM me ;D

Sounds good to me. What do you want for it?

Hey I know you don't have it on your list of things you can trade, but I'm looking for health wings and the defensive wing. I can breed and EV Pokemon and do other things. If not, I'm looking for a place to obtain the wings, so any information would be helpful.

You can find them on the bridges.

What do I want for a DW eevee I can breed the female in my sig shinx has adamant, jigglypuff has hasty, polliwog has modest

I'll take Poliwag.

Your DW Arceus for one or two of these?
Shiny Latios (EV'd well)
Kyurem (Rash UT)
WIN2011 Entei (UT)
WIN2011 Raikou (UT)
WIN2011 Suicune (used)
Event Celebi (Bold and Jolly. Both used)
DW Vulpix (female lv 1)

My main one I want is the EV'd Latios.

i can trade you a shiny cyndaquil holding a choice band for the shiny porygon

Sounds good. I'll PM you.

i'm back now, so pm me or post here when you get a chance to trade.

Okay, will do.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
That'll help a lot, thanks. I can't trade right away, since my DS is in my dad's car.

Sounds good to me. What do you want for it?

You can find them on the bridges.

I'll take Poliwag.

My main one I want is the EV'd Latios.

Sounds good. I'll PM you.

Okay, will do.

well, dsince cresselia is legendary, do i get 2 non legendary shinys or 1 legendary shiny?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
your shiny kyurem for a GAMESTP shiny legendary dog. i have all 3 and they are all untrained.