• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ruler's Trade Shop

Which Shiny is Coolest?

• Articuno

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 51 24.9%
  • Moltres

Votes: 80 39.0%

• Total voters

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Would you be interested in my mild mightyena and naughty shedinja, bothe shiny and touched, for your victini? sorry but i dont know ivs evs and the levels suck( 19 and 27 )

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
are you still willing to do this trade? sorry that i havent followed up on it

Oh, I had forgotten. Send me a PM/VM and I will get to it soon.

Would you be interested in my mild mightyena and naughty shedinja, bothe shiny and touched, for your victini? sorry but i dont know ivs evs and the levels suck( 19 and 27 )

I will need to consider it.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
what are the ots and id no's of your dw mudkip, turtwig, chimchar and piplup?

i have a lot to offer . check my shop in my sig

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
Can i get more details on this one? Eved in what? "#636 Larvesta, T, Lvl. 31, Male, Modest (EV'ed)"

PS. I have a shiny latias

pokemonhunter11

Fire junkie
I should've specified that as Currently EV'ing. Wasn't really thinking. It's being EV'ed currently in Sp. Atk and HP.

What moves does it currently have?/are you gonna teach it? And does it have any IVs. Haha i feel so bothersome asking all kinds of questions.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Level: 2
Nature: Brave
IVs: Unknown

It is UT. It only gained a level because of Dream World.

Shiny UT level 70 volcarona [FM] from Relic Cave for your Movie Hydreigon?