• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rules/Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Be sure to read this whole post. This forum has been completely redesigned, so please read all of it to understand how this will work.

First things first, this forum is NOT for small questions, such as "where do I get TM 18?" or something. Apart from the Official Help Thread stickied in this forum, simple questions are not to be asked. You may ask discussion-style questions in the created threads, such as "what is a good strategy for beating XYZ?"

Topics in this forum are moderated. You may post your own FAQs/walkthroughs if they're not related to another topic, helpful, and interesting. If you're at all unsure that your thread or idea isn't good enough, feel free to pm me or another mod of this section and ask.

You can also add something to an existing topic if you have something helpful to add, and you will get credit for your work. Just pm me or another mod of this section, with the exact text you want there, and if it's helpful/appropriate, we'll add it.

Apart from that, have fun and stay on-topic of each thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.