• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rules to Surviving a Horror Movie

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Rule 17: Don't trust someone in an old, hooded cloak. They could be monsters or worse...

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Rule 18: Do not go out during the night when there will be a full moon.

Skullbash

Pirate King
Rule 19: When running from a serial killer, try not to trip on air.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Rule 20: Do not, and I mean, DO NOT say "What could possibly go wrong?" when in an unfavorable situation, like the car had broken down or are stuck in an "abandoned" house in a storm.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Rule 21: Never waste time trying to ring for help. We all know there will be no signal or a flat battery.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Rule 22: If you win a trip to a place in a contest that you did not enter in, do not go to said place.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Rule 25: Research the place or property you plan on visiting/purchasing. If it's haunted or was built on Indian burial grounds, GTFO.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Rule 26: Do not eat or drink things that you find lying around in a labatory.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Rule 20: Do not, and I mean, DO NOT say "What could possibly go wrong?" when in an unfavorable situation, like the car had broken down or are stuck in an "abandoned" house in a storm.
a. Likewise, do not say "At least it isn't raining"
b. "At least we're all okay/alive."
c. Or, "No one could survive that".

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Rule 28: Never try to fight a zombie with your bare hands.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Rule 29: If you find yourself running from a something, close and if possible, lock doors behind you

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
30. Always bring a light with you

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
31) Always bring a fat expendable friend. As long as you can run faster than them of course. //sadistic laughter