• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors/Leaks Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
Lillie's artwork style does not match eevee's

shadowF

So this was discussed in the other thread but I also wanted to discuss it here. With Shigeru Ohmor revealing the first USUM news today then there could be a chance the August 6 leak could be true.

Here is the link:https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33028426/

Thure

I still don't beliefe the leak. It was already known that Pokenchi was comming on the 6th August so it's not really a strech to choose this date in your leak.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I honestly don't buy it, even ignoring Pokenchi's track record for this stuff (remember ORAS' initial reveal?), some of the stuff they mention is a bit farfetch'd.

But regardless, we'll see soon enough, so whether it's true or not will be revealed in a mere few hours anyway.

Last edited:

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Have you guys heard about this leak with the new Eeveelution and Lillie's USUM design? Some guy on Twitter posted a pic that showed a page of CoroCoro featuring them, but can't find any links on where this first originated.

Here's the tweet with the pic in question

This has already been debunked as fake by AshSerena and some few others in Twitter. The artwork of Lillie came from an artist named "Keith" and you can find that artwork through his twitter account: https://twitter.com/KeithMontalbo/status/893661559725015040

Anyway, we'll probably get more news about USUM sooner via Pokenchi so hold yer Rapidashes a little longer, people. Will be waiting for either AshSerena or Dephender's info.

Last edited:

shadowF

So the new info was Dusk form Lycanroc. Which rumors does this piece of info debunk?

I am guessing this debunks August 6 rumors. I think net week will knock a lot of rumors out as well.

Jo Jo

New poster here. Just looking for a good Pokemon Forum. How often do 4chan "leaks" turn out to be real? I saw this post on there about a 4th Lycanroc form. would be cool if it was real.

Thure

New poster here. Just looking for a good Pokemon Forum. How often do 4chan "leaks" turn out to be real? I saw this post on there about a 4th Lycanroc form. would be cool if it was real.

Around... less than 1% of the leaks are real. I would say even less than 0,01%.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian

Let me put it this way. If I were in a position where I actually knew something about the upcoming games and wanted to leak that for some bizarre reason, risking my job while doing so, I certainly wouldn't do it on 4chan. I'd say they turn out to be real about as often as whoever posted them simply got lucky with his/her guesses. Remember 4chan is completely anonymous and pretty much has no accountability whatsoever, anyone can just go there and put up nonsense for some 'internet attention' from other random anonymous people on there. There is absolutely no reason to take anything posted on 4chan with any kind of credibility, because 4chan simply has none. Sure some of the stuff on there might turn out to be true, but if you post a gazillion guesses statistically some will turn out to be true. I'd consider it very unlikely that someone from GameFreak would start leaking on 4chan while he/she is obviously under NDA, he/she would basically be risking his/her job for what? A few minutes of internet attention from random anonymous people?

dang that sucks. would be cool if that blue Lycanroc was real.

Shiny Lycanroc is already blue.

Jo Jo

Let me put it this way. If I were in a position where I actually knew something about the upcoming games and wanted to leak that for some bizarre reason, risking my job while doing so, I certainly wouldn't do it on 4chan. I'd say they turn out to be real about as often as whoever posted them simply got lucky with his/her guesses. Remember 4chan is completely anonymous and pretty much has no accountability whatsoever, anyone can just go there and put up nonsense for some 'internet attention' from other random anonymous people on there. There is absolutely no reason to take anything posted on 4chan with any kind of credibility, because 4chan simply has none. Sure some of the stuff on there might turn out to be true, but if you post a gazillion guesses statistically some will turn out to be true. I'd consider it very unlikely that someone from GameFreak would start leaking on 4chan while he/she is obviously under NDA, he/she would basically be risking his/her job for what? A few minutes of internet attention from random anonymous people?

it is very risky for legit leakers. but lets say hypothetically someone did want to share information. how do you think they would go about it? wouldn't 4chan be a good place to leave a clean trail?

Shiny Lycanroc is already blue.

thats true. but from what I saw. this looked different from the shiny forms.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I think I posted it in the wrong spot before, but I found this in a local store earlier today and it seems to be either a plush of a fake Pokemon or an early leak of a real water Arcanine. I hope this is a real one though https://m.imgur.com/a/SWnl3

I just Googled Water Arcanine Plush, and found this. Looking at the history page, this has been for sale since April 17, 2017, which was before Ultra Sun and Moon was even announced. Also, it's country of origin is listed as China and it is listed as being shipped from China, so this is probably a knock-off plush. Someone probably saw the supposed leak of a Water-Type Arcanine last year and thought it would make an interesting toy. This is further supported by the fact that the plush you took a picture of had a lose thread over the eye. Most official plushes have much better craftsmanship, while Chinese knock-offs are normally pretty bad. Also, there's a Shiny Tyrantrum in that toy bin, which I doubt is a real plush as well. I've sure never seen a shiny Pokémon plush before. Interesting find though.

Just curious, what kind of store did you find this in? I've never heard of knock-offs like this being sold in real stores, only online.

knightwolf09

I just Googled Water Arcanine Plush, and found this. Looking at the history page, this has been for sale since April 17, 2017, which was before Ultra Sun and Moon was even announced. Also, it's country of origin is listed as China and it is listed as being shipped from China, so this is probably a knock-off plush. Someone probably saw the supposed leak of a Water-Type Arcanine last year and thought it would make an interesting toy. This is further supported by the fact that the plush you took a picture of had a lose thread over the eye. Most official plushes have much better craftsmanship, while Chinese knock-offs are normally pretty bad. Also, there's a Shiny Tyrantrum in that toy bin, which I doubt is a real plush as well. I've sure never seen a shiny Pokémon plush before. Interesting find though.

Just curious, what kind of store did you find this in? I've never heard of knock-offs like this being sold in real stores, only online.

Second theory I had was that it was a chinese knock off too. I hate it when they do that.

04n70n10

I read it from some sites/social (apparently it's from CoroCoro), It seems that Lycanroc Dusk form will have a new signature and Z-move, Accelerock and Counter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.