• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors/Leaks Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I was hoping for PB Magearna to be the release event, by I guess new Z-Crystal can work as well.

Edit: This also means we won't see any news until 10 days later. And after that, until the next month.

Last edited:

Thure

I was hoping for PB Magearna to be the release event, by I guess new Z-Crystal can work as well.

Edit: This also means we won't see any news until 10 days later. And after that, until the next month.

There are still the Pokemon Worlds from August 19-21

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
There are still the Pokemon Worlds from August 19-21

I think that's what the "until 10 days later" part of the post is referring to.

However, as for me, I'm not expecting anything at Worlds. The current reveals are barely meeting my already crazy low expectations.

I think that's what the "until 10 days later" part of the post is referring to.

However, as for me, I'm not expecting anything at Worlds. The current reveals are barely meeting my already crazy low expectations.

If I remember correctly, Mega Kangaskhan was revealed at Worlds during XY's pre-release period. We could get something, even if it's just a form reveal.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

Scammel

Count me sceptical, if only for the reason that Alolan forms seem to be semi-exclusive to Pokémon that have foregone much in the way of love for decades (Ninetales being the exception). The Swinub line is more than fine, Mamoswine is one of the most potent Ice types in the game.

ShadowForce720

If this were real, why wouldn't it show Mamoswine? Obvoisly those two aren't going to get an Alolan Form is Mamoswine doesn't.

Well to be fair Alolan Persian wasn't revealed at the same time as Alolan Meowth, Alolan Muk wasn't revealed at the same time as Alolan Grimer, and Alolan Raticate wasn't revealed at the same time as Alolan Rattata, so Alolan Swinub and Alolan Piloswine being revealed but them holding off on a Alolan Mamoswine reveal wouldn't be that far out there. So I don't think that just because we see Alolan Mamoswine there with Alolan Swinub and Alolan Piloswine that it automatically confirms it being fake because Alolan Mamoswine being absent, because it does not. However it's not confirmed to be real either although judging from the looks of it, if it does turn out to be real then that should mean it's going to get reveal some time before the games come out.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
If this were real, why wouldn't it show Mamoswine? Obvoisly those two aren't going to get an Alolan Form is Mamoswine doesn't.

You know they don't always reveal the full evolutionary line of something?

An example is Fletchling in XY. They revealed it and Talonflame prior to release but not Fletchinder. There's no rule saying they need to reveal the whole evolutionary line at once for it to be legitimate.

I think it's fake unfortunately. Too good to be true imo.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Well to be fair Alolan Persian wasn't revealed at the same time as Alolan Meowth, Alolan Muk wasn't revealed at the same time as Alolan Grimer, and Alolan Raticate wasn't revealed at the same time as Alolan Rattata, so Alolan Swinub and Alolan Piloswine being revealed but them holding off on a Alolan Mamoswine reveal wouldn't be that far out there. So I don't think that just because we see Alolan Mamoswine there with Alolan Swinub and Alolan Piloswine that it automatically confirms it being fake because Alolan Mamoswine being absent, because it does not. However it's not confirmed to be real either although judging from the looks of it, if it does turn out to be real then that should mean it's going to get reveal some time before the games come out.

You know they don't always reveal the full evolutionary line of something?

An example is Fletchling in XY. They revealed it and Talonflame prior to release but not Fletchinder. There's no rule saying they need to reveal the whole evolutionary line at once for it to be legitimate.

I think it's fake unfortunately. Too good to be true imo.

But why reveal two of the three? One at a time is one thing, but two at once, leaving an odd one out is a bit strange. I'm not saying this automatically makes it fake, but it's something to take into consideration.

Also I'm personally skeptical of this simply because of how stereotypically Hawaiian a pineapple is. Aside from Raichu and maybe Exeggcutor, Alolan Forms have pretty much stayed away from Hawaiian stereotypes. Meanwhile, we got a whole ton of fake leaks last year for Alolan Forms that fell into Hawaiian stereotypes, as that seems to be the first thing people look to when thinking about ideas for Alolan Forms. Once again, doesn't confirm it false, but it leaves me suspicious.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
So, Pinub and Pinoswine, huh? I swear, if there are reports of them being chopped up and served on Alolan pizza, I will laugh so hard, you have no idea XD

But yeah, probably fake. I hope not, because they're adorable and awesome, but so many hours have passed without confirmation that it's seeming unlikely.

Thure

Most likely fake. COroCoro already leaked. It's unlikely that such an important page wouldn't have been leaked too.

shadowF

So while not necessarily a leak, the new plush for Dusk form Lycanroc came out today as expected. Pokeshopper said there would a new pokemon plush coming out on August 10th(Japan) and since there were question marks then it was speculated to be a new pokemon form which was revealed to be true. However Pokeshopper says something about December having USUM merchandise as well, but I don't know much about it so I was wondering if anyone who follows the Pokeshopper merchandise can inform me of this December merchandise news? Is there question marks on some Pokemon like the August 10th one? Is there a number?

Pikachu111213

Traveler
So while not necessarily a leak, the new plush for Dusk form Lycanroc came out today as expected. Pokeshopper said there would a new pokemon plush coming out on August 10th(Japan) and since there were question marks then it was speculated to be a new pokemon form which was revealed to be true. However Pokeshopper says something about December having USUM merchandise as well, but I don't know much about it so I was wondering if anyone who follows the Pokeshopper merchandise can inform me of this December merchandise news? Is there question marks on some Pokemon like the August 10th one? Is there a number?

Maybe i stumbled upon something different or don't understand the website but upon researching this, I found that there are three mystery items being released in November, along with a Necrozma figure/plush (can't remember which one)

Orphalesion

Pity that the Alolan Swinub is a fake.

I don't think I'm gonna get US/UM if they don't include a couple new Alolan forms. A orange painted Midday Lycanrock doesn't cut it. Never really got the 3rd versions.

Same really with Gen 4 remakes. I was never a fan of the remakes in general either (the only remake I ever got got was LeafGreen way back when) but I'd consider them if they'd include Sinnoh Forms.

Wryteous

Rogue Trainer
Pity that the Alolan Swinub is a fake.

I don't think I'm gonna get US/UM if they don't include a couple new Alolan forms. A orange painted Midday Lycanrock doesn't cut it. Never really got the 3rd versions.

Same really with Gen 4 remakes. I was never a fan of the remakes in general either (the only remake I ever got got was LeafGreen way back when) but I'd consider them if they'd include Sinnoh Forms.
Still liked the remakes. Escpecially HGSS/ORAS. But I completely agree with the disinterest for US/UM unless they are bringing a bunch of new forms/features into the mix. BW2 had very different map/story and ORAS was a faithful remake that included new Mega Evolutions and Primal forms. But unless there's more than just two new legendary forms and two limited event exclusive forms- then this is shaping up to be the weakest "Third Version" for a generation yet.
With such little new pokemon content apparantely being added, I'm surprised rumours haven't been made about Sun/Moon being updated to be compatible with US/UM

Last edited:

Thure

Still liked the remakes. Escpecially HGSS/ORAS. But I completely agree with the disinterest for US/UM unless they are bringing a bunch of new forms/features into the mix. BW2 had very different map/story and ORAS was a faithful remake that included new Mega Evolutions and Primal forms. But unless there's more than just two new legendary forms and two limited event exclusive forms- then this is shaping up to be the weakest "Third Version" for a generation yet.
With such little new pokemon content apparantely being added, I'm surprised rumours haven't been made about Sun/Moon being updated to be compatible with US/UM

We already know there will be new places on the map.

No informations don't mean there isn't anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.