• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors/Leaks Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

I've seen art of Togepi as a coconut, somehow the little guy is even more adorable

2dtyplosion

I hope there's a few Alolan forms for the Jhoto mons, especially the Ledyba family. Sadly I don't think they'll do anything with Togepi due to Togekiss being a 4th Gen Pokemon which is too bad because I have fond memories of getting one in Jhoto...well actually maybe that could happen.

Ledyba has always has been one of my favorite bugs even though it sucks, I'd love if it got a new form and typing. Something like bug/fighting. I'd also like a water Phanpy.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I can't believe that people are fighting over having Pokemon following behind you.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm all in for having Pokemon follow behind you. It helps immerse me into the world and can sometimes be pretty cute.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I can't believe that people are fighting over having Pokemon following behind you.

This. I never liked that feature. It was cool in yellow but after is not needed. But it doesn't affect the overall gameplay of Pokémon. Either way it's just a game.

My thoughts.

1. The player character moves to Alola a year later than SM. - Maybe from Johto this time around?

2. The League is already established and the Champion is mysterious. - Gyms a possibility? Champion Hau?

3. The villainous team is called Team Rainbow, a reworked version of an old villainous team with some old characters as members. - Sounds interesting.

4. The box legends are forms of Necrozma rather than Solgaleo and Lunala. - Still a possibility, I guess.

5. Lillie will surprise you a lot. - The story won't revolve around her? Good! Just kidding.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
My thoughts.

1. The player character moves to Alola a year later than SM. - Maybe from Johto this time around?

2. The League is already established and the Champion is mysterious. - Gyms a possibility? Champion Hau?

3. The villainous team is called Team Rainbow, a reworked version of an old villainous team with some old characters as members. - Sounds interesting.

4. The box legends are forms of Necrozma rather than Solgaleo and Lunala. - Still a possibility, I guess.

5. Lillie will surprise you a lot. - The story won't revolve around her? Good! Just kidding.

Looks like part 4 is correct. CoroCoro confirmed that the box legends are forms of Necrozma.

Orphalesion

I'm all in for having Pokemon follow behind you. It helps immerse me into the world and can sometimes be pretty cute.

And to me it breaks immersion when I have a Wailord flopping after me that not only has suddenly shrunken to a fraction of it's size, but also is somehow able to traverse land now.

People are fighting about getting the possibility to turn following Pokemon off, i.e. "I don't want my Pokemon to follow me, so I can switch it off".

Thure

And to me it breaks immersion when I have a Wailord flopping after me that not only has suddenly shrunken to a fraction of it's size, but also is somehow able to traverse land now.

People are fighting about getting the possibility to turn following Pokemon off, i.e. "I don't want my Pokemon to follow me, so I can switch it off".

Expect that Pokemon have now realistic sizes on the world map. This isn't Fourth Gen anymore.

Everything12

Expect that Pokemon have now realistic sizes on the world map. This isn't Fourth Gen anymore.

That comes with the problem in which bigger Pokemon might get caught on other objects, trainers, and the environment while following you, the only way something like that could be solved is if they restricted what they can place where to accommodate the bigger Pokemon following the trainer, or they restrict the following mechanic to only places like Amity Square, and between the two options I think that the second one is more likely.

.Aerodactyl.

Wailord float... they're super light. That's part of the design.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Wailord float... they're super light. That's part of the design.

While it's true that they technically would float in air given their density, this fact is not canon to the Pokémon universe. Never has there been a canon example of this occurring in either the games or the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.