• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors/Leaks Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aerodactyl.

If anything leaks, I hope the .cia isn't dumped. I think it's extra horrible when people can pirate the games before they're even released. If it's gonna leak, let it be someone who just posts some pictures.

Ultra Beast Lover

Yeah I'd be fine with a couple pictures

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I had an email yesterday to say my games were on the way. I ordered with Very.co.uk

Sulfurian

Just out of curiousity, are review copies more prone to crashing/bugs? Or are they 100% of the release games?

.Aerodactyl.

Just out of curiousity, are review copies more prone to crashing/bugs? Or are they 100% of the release games?

They're the same copies we'd be getting at release I think. They might have missed bugs in them, but I don't think they're an entirely different version.

Aetius

And yes, it's happening; someone is already leaking the whole game...
I don't understand, there's a reason why they're called review copies.
People who receives them should be playing ALONE and register the gameplay at the same time.
Only after the launch of the games they should upload their videos and their reviews...
But I suppose that views and exclusivity are way more important...

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Leak season boyz, the time of the year where a pretty cancerous fanbase gathers around to complain and shitpost woop woop get hype

Bummed about new Alolans because I really like the concept, but the rest is looking pretty... okay, I guess? Music and most of the major changes sound alright but some of these movesets/EVs are horrid, christ.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I can understand writers for game magazines and websites such as IGN getting review copies of games but I think it may be too easy for someone to claim that they are a “reviewer” when they’re not. Isn’t there a way that would prove who is a legit reviewer and who is just an impatient gamer?

raichu27

Looking forward to the game. I'm disappointed that Dig still didn't get a return. I would've replaced Frost Breath for Leech Life.

I still would've been nice to see moves like Bubblebeam, Dragonbreath, and Mimic to return as Move Tutor moves.

I also wonder how Lycanroc can learn Drill Run?

Last edited:

BCVM22

Not answering fully because I'm not sure what the spoiler rules are for this thread, but... neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.