• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread [⚠️PLEASE HIDE STORY SPOILERS⚠️]

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I think it would have been good if they had made it Ice-Dark, sorta like an "Evil Santa" esque thing.
Steel-Dark would be nice so we can have this…

Santa.png

Copley Hill Gym

I feel like people are wilfully ignoring that level scaling the gyms plus open world means you don’t have a set order to the gyms in the first place.

It’s not gyms 1-8 anymore but a group of 8 gyms that you can do in any order. So difficulty of each gym isn’t reliant on a set order but literally just on which one is your next gym you pick.

The idea you can go straight to the eighth gym in scarlet is a bit of a laugh - that’s going to take a lot of grinding. Why bother?

If you go for the eighth gym first and there’s no level scaling, do we still have the gym restrictions (eg can’t control Pokémon over a certain level until you get X or Y gym badge) in place? If so - god this will not be fun to watch or attempt!

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
I wonder if the patterns themselves hold any meaning, maybe the ayeaye paint them based on other pokémon color schemes or something

The first may be related to Pawmi

lemoncatpower

Cynical optimist
everyone and their hint leaks... even pokemon! although they've done this before I guess, but I want real news not little hints!

But I am super excited for news and this is WAY better than nothing. Also super cool, i want to visit that forest.

Rune Knight

This is so cool. I hope that we get more stuff like this in the future; and more stuff similar to the live footage from the Galar region and the video tapes from Hisui.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I hope this time, it's a trail cam footage.
As long as we don’t get a repeat of the Glimwood Tangle livestream (or at least not a 24 hour one) |:\