• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread [⚠️PLEASE HIDE STORY SPOILERS⚠️]

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yeah but what I am saying is that Geeta may be the chairwoman, but I think the Champion(s) are some people different.
Yeah, but the Champion is female. Khu posted "456" in relation to the Champion. He later revealed that those referred to the specific gens that had female Champions, those being Gen 4 (Cynthia), Gen 5 (Iris), and Gen 6 (Diantha).

Red and Blue

Yeah. They each have a shared pre-evo, that can only evolve into Armarouge in Scarlet and Ceruledge in Violet. According to rumors they have to defeat a specific amount of Bronzor and Sinistea respectively in order to evolve.
Kind of surprised Armarouge inherited the Psychic type from Bronzor instead of the Steel. Especially since it is armored themed

Teravolt

grusha and iono supremacy

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Wouldn't his ace actually be Sudowoodo since that's the pokemon he uses to Terastallize?
we know that trainers are using other typed Pokemon on their team, like the bug leader using Teddiursa.

I actually don't think the use of terastalizing indicates their ace, just as a battle strategy.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
What Pokemon do you think would be Geeta's Ace?

My top picks for now are:
1. Bisharp Evo (with Ghost Terra type)
2. Gen 9 Pseudo (Champions love using those)
3. Ceruledge

lemoncatpower

Cynical optimist
What Pokemon do you think would be Geeta's Ace?

My top picks for now are:
1. Bisharp Evo (with Ghost Terra type)
2. Gen 9 Pseudo (Champions love using those)
3. Ceruledge
Basically what my guesses would be too. I have no doubt the psuedo will be on her team, but I am curious if it will be her ace or not as they seem to be moving away from psuedos as aces for the last few champions.

The bisharp evo would be cool.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Basically what my guesses would be too. I have no doubt the psuedo will be on her team, but I am curious if it will be her ace or not as they seem to be moving away from psuedos as aces for the last few champions.

The bisharp evo would be cool.
I think she's a mono-Dark user, so she won't have the psuedo.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I believe that Koraidon/Miraidon are initially presented as the true villains, but it turns out they're just misunderstood and Arven is the real villain all along.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
You mean the Pokemon we're riding on?
Yeah. After they unleash the Paradox Pokemon into the world after all 5 boss Pokemon are dealt with on Arven's path, he tells you that the box legend is evil and the cause of a horrible catastrophe in his own time period. Eventually, you find out the true reason why Koraidon/Miraidon brought the Paradox Pokemon into the world, which is to give them a home after the destruction of their respective timelines, making Arven the true main villain for wanting to get rid of them.

Ultra Beast Lover

Yeah. After they unleash the Paradox Pokemon into the world after all 5 boss Pokemon are dealt with on Arven's path, he tells you that the box legend is evil and the cause of a horrible catastrophe in his own time period. Eventually, you find out the true reason why Koraidon/Miraidon brought the Paradox Pokemon into the world, which is to give them a home after the destruction of their respective timelines, making Arven the true main villain for wanting to get rid of them.
You are joking, right? It's hard to tell.