• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I wonder how in depth each story path is. Someone had the idea of having different teams for the different paths, which sounds like a great idea, if the paths are long enough and have enough content to them to warrant it of course.

Orphalesion

Am I the only one who kind of likes Palafin and Gimmighoul’s evolved form (forgot the name)? Like in a “so bad it’s good” kind of way.
I like them both and not in a "so bad it's good way". I wish Palafin's "zero" form was more different from its prevo, but the hero form looks good!
And Gimmighoul's evolution looks like some sort of "extreeeeme" commercial mascot from the 90s that wants to sell us microwave macaroni and cheese by skate/snowboarding and rapping.

ShinyPie

Fruity & Delicious
Once again GameFreak has really forgotten about the Gravity mechanic/strategy. In the entire game the only Pokemon that learn it are:

Igglybuff
Happiny
Bronzor
Stonjourner
Sandy Shocks

That's it. A very garbage list.

Bear in mind it used to be a damn Tutor move a couple of gens back.

Also, Scald is now a Volcanion exclusive move, and nobody else learns it.

Grimmsnarl gets Prankster Parting Shot now....

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Regarding rematches
Gym leaders all have a team of 5. Being 4 lvl65 and 1 lvl66

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Do we have a list of gift pokemon yet?

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Am I the only one who kind of likes Palafin and Gimmighoul’s evolved form (forgot the name)? Like in a “so bad it’s good” kind of way.

Not the only one, I really like both of them. Still unsure whether to find a spot for Palafin on my team or not. Gimmighoul's evo though is one of those that I really like but will never use, too much work haha.

8cOtBca.png

Luv u Tinkaton

Our favorite menace keeping a whole species out of a job. God I love this pokemon so much already.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Rillaboom loses Grassy Glide, High Horsepower, and Superpower

Hit with the nerf bat real bad.

R.I.P Bozo
It could relearn Grassy Glide if we get DLC since I didn’t notice any of the Isle of Armor moves in the level up or TM list

Autobot N

Finizen/Palafin are this generation’s Morpeko in that the gimmick is fantastic and I love it.
And Flip Turn will help with switching out. And this dude has a BST rivalling box legendaries with the only downside being that you lose the stats if you switch out again

BCVM22

Helping with switching out is great, but my concern is never whether every Pokémon is super useful in battle (that's others' concern and that's fine). I'm just here to appreciate the Clark Kent dolphin, who evolves into a nearly identical version of itself and then changes into Superdolphin but only after it disappears for a moment. Just like I appreciate Morpeko's literal Hangry Mode, which was hysterical.

Autobot N

Helping with switching out is great, but my concern is never whether every Pokémon is super useful in battle (that's others' concern and that's fine). I'm just here to appreciate the Clark Kent dolphin, who evolves into a nearly identical version of itself and then changes into Superdolphin but only after it disappears for a moment. Just like I appreciate Morpeko's literal Hangry Mode, which was hysterical.
And the best part is that rom players and dataminers have figured out basically everything about the game, except for how Finizen evolves into Palafin. Mans identity is so secret we still haven't discovered it yet

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Palafin grew on me after getting a better view of it and gimmighoul's evo is the greatest creation of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.