• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Acer11

So basically, each DLC would have around 115 returning Pokemon.

Here's a List of what Pokemon might return in Part 1:

Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Vulpix (confirmed)
Ninetales (Confirmed)
Munchlax
Snorlax
Swinub
Piloswine
Mamoswine
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Kommo-o
Seedot (Confirmed)
Nuzleaf (Confirmed)
Shiftry (Confirmed)
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Pansage
Simisage
Pansear
Simisear
Panpour
Simipour
Chingling (confirmed)
Chimecho (confirmed)
Yanma (confirmed)
Yanmega (confirmed)
Feebas (confirmed)
Milotic (confirmed)
Grubbin (confirmed)
Charjabug (confirmed)
Vikavolt (confirmed)
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Regigigas
Miltank
Wynaut
Wobbuffet
Snubbull
Granbull
Pikipek
Trumbeak
Toucannon
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Gligar
Gliscor
Druddigon
Golett
Golurk
Stufful
Bewear

Part 2:

Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Wimpod
Golisopod
Beldum (confirmed)
Metang (confirmed)
Metagross (confirmed)
Litwick
Lampent
Chandelure
Espurr (confirmed)
Meowstic (confirmed)
Cottonee (confirmed)
Whimsicott (confirmed)
Yamask
Cofagrigus
Runerigus
Corsola
Cursola
Lickitung
Lickilicky
Cramorant
Chinchou
Lanturn
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Blitzle (confirmed)
Zebstrika (confirmed)
Inkay
Malamar
Ekans
Arbok
Skorupi
Drapion
Seel (confirmed)
Dewgong (confirmed)
Milcery (confirmed)
Alcremie (confirmed)
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Dhelmise

So basically, each DLC would have around 115 returning Pokemon.

Here's a List of what Pokemon might return in Part 1:

Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Vulpix (confirmed)
Ninetales (Confirmed)
Munchlax
Snorlax
Swinub
Piloswine
Mamoswine
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Kommo-o
Seedot (Confirmed)
Nuzleaf (Confirmed)
Shiftry (Confirmed)
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Pansage
Simisage
Pansear
Simisear
Panpour
Simipour
Chingling (confirmed)
Chimecho (confirmed)
Yanma (confirmed)
Yanmega (confirmed)
Feebas (confirmed)
Milotic (confirmed)
Grubbin (confirmed)
Charjabug (confirmed)
Vikavolt (confirmed)
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Regigigas
Miltank
Wynaut
Wobbuffet
Snubbull
Granbull
Pikipek
Trumbeak
Toucannon
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Gligar
Gliscor
Druddigon
Golett
Golurk
Stufful
Bewear

Part 2:

Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Wimpod
Golisopod
Beldum (confirmed)
Metang (confirmed)
Metagross (confirmed)
Litwick
Lampent
Chandelure
Espurr (confirmed)
Meowstic (confirmed)
Cottonee (confirmed)
Whimsicott (confirmed)
Yamask
Cofagrigus
Runerigus
Corsola
Cursola
Lickitung
Lickilicky
Cramorant
Chinchou
Lanturn
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Blitzle (confirmed)
Zebstrika (confirmed)
Inkay
Malamar
Ekans
Arbok
Skorupi
Drapion
Seel (confirmed)
Dewgong (confirmed)
Milcery (confirmed)
Alcremie (confirmed)
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Dhelmise

Hypothetically, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Looking at the list of the supposed list of returning Pokemon it is a bit sad Roserade is not returning, at least it was still usable in Gen 8 unlike a small handful that still remain unavailable in any Switch game (R.I.P the Serperior and Emboar fans). Out of the returning Pokemon the only one that tickles my fancy would be the Metagross line in the Indigo Disk story line and maybe Milotic, others either don't tickle my fancy or overlap with types in my current team.

vondecayle

Is the skitty line returning??

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Note the list is not full and also includes certain Pokemon which might be transferable VIA Home (like Hisuian ones). This list Has 205 New Returning Pokemon which gives us around 25 to add:)
Sadly, those transferable Pokemon are more likely to be things such as mythicals not some random early-route wild Pokemon like Skitty.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
I am sure Serperior and Emborar will be in the game just fine.
The list doesn’t mention any starter from Unova, Kalos and Galar.
Yet, we know the Kalos and Galar starters are already in the game (2 of them were already made available through raids) and so is Samurott.
So it’s safe to guess the Unova starters were just omitted similar to the other two trios.

Starters and Legendaries aside, though, I wouldn’t have hopes for any Pokémon not in that list. Maybe a second DLC…

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Sadly, those transferable Pokemon are more likely to be things such as mythicals not some random early-route wild Pokemon like Skitty.
Well Delcatty can get a Paradox (or even Skitty) and then the base form will be in the game as well:) Remember we are still missing a Normal-type Paradox:-D

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The Unova starters are the only old starters that are missing from the list, aside from those that are already in the game.

Red and Blue

According to Centro certain Pokemon will get "special terastal forms". He also said there could be more DLC in 2024, though he isn't sure if the leaker meant Indigo Disk or something else completely separate from Monday's announcement. We'll have to wait on that one.

Last edited:

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
According to Centro certain Pokemon will get "special terastal forms". He also said there could be more DLC in 2024, though he isn't sure if the leaker meant Indigo Disk or something else completely separate from Monday's announcement. We'll have to wait on that one.
I definitely believe that all new Pokemon revealed will get said forms.

The Paldean Starters may as well like how the Galar starters got Gigantamax forms.

Red and Blue

I definitely believe that all new Pokemon revealed will get said forms.

The Paldean Starters may as well like how the Galar starters got Gigantamax forms.
If it's legit then it's interesting that they waited until the DLC for the gimmick to give special treatment to certain Pokemon. They never did that for Gigantamax even if the starters' forms weren't available until IoA.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I think that DLC2 is just the Indigo Disk because early 2024 seems way too soon for more DLC if the first one is coming in fall/winter 2023

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics

Well apparently there's a second DLC planned for 2024. Not the second part of the first DLC but a completely new one.

In that case it all makes sense now why the Teal Mask and Indigo Disk are both titled "The treasure of Area Zero" because these are considered one DLC splitted up into two parts and there being a second DLC in 2024 that is probably named "Hexagon" (Kalos theorists are revived) like mentioned in the 4chan post.

Thats another wild guess for me: Leaker mentioned a new Switch model that is apparently not a revision but the actual successor to the Switch. Leaker mentioned a graphical improvement for SV so I think when the new console arrives, they'll bundle SV with DLC 1+2 and call it Scarlet&Violet Deluxe for the launch of the console.

Last edited:

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles

Well apparently there's a second DLC planned for 2024. Not the second part of the first DLC but a completely new one.

In that case it all makes sense now why the Teal Mask and Indigo Disk are both titled "The treasure of Area Zero" because these are considered one DLC splitted up into two parts and there being a second DLC in 2024 that is probably named "Hexagon" (Kalos theorists are revived) like mentioned in the 4chan post.

Thats another wild guess for me: Leaker mentioned a new Switch model that is apparently not a revision but the actual successor to the Switch. Leaker mentioned a graphical improvement for SV so I think when the new console arrives, they'll bundle SV with DLC 1+2 and call it Scarlet&Violet Deluxe for the launch of the console.
Leaker states that Hexagon is not a third DLC but just an element displayed a lot of times within the game, so like the theme.

Hexagon could just be the development codename for the DLC itself.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I just hope that if the second DLC is real and not a misinterpretation it's also not $35 because a 60 dollar game with $70 DLC feels very scummy even if the DLC is good

Status
Not open for further replies.