• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

The Pokemon Company is killing it with these names this generation. Grafaiai is a 2 stager, it looks very small.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
I thought the regional fakes thing was debunked a few weeks ago.
regional fakes are debunked as its not an actual thing or term going to be used for the games, its just something Khu came up with to describe it.

However the Pokemon leaked are real.

There is a Water typed Garden Eel Pokemon that has diglett's nose and overall concept. Creature sticking out of the ground
There is a Grass/Ground typed Jelly-Ear Mushroom Pokemon that looks like the Tentacruel line.

MunchMunch

I thought the regional fakes thing was debunked a few weeks ago.
Basically, the terms Regional Fake and Convergent Species are fake. But there's are Pokemon that look like Diglett and Tentacruel to the point that their names are similar and the Pokedex mentions them being mistaken for them.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Heliolisk won’t be cuz it’s from gen6
Talonflame line confirmed
Vivillon line confirmed
Florges line confirmed
Gogoat line confimed
Clawitzer line confirmed
Dragalge line (Most likely)
Syvleon confirmed
Klefki confirmed
Goodra confirmed
Noivern confrimed

Gen 6 Fossils not in game
Furfrou not in game
Meowstic not in game

That's literally 25 percent of the gen 6 dex confirmed to be in the game.

Ultra Beast Lover

You still going on about this "Oh GAmEFrEak HaTEs GeN 6" rubbish? It's not true and It's getting annoying.
Janejane claims that they're an adult and don't need to go to school but at this point I highly doubt that Janejane is an adult.

Anyways, wonder what it looks like. If this is another cute Pokemon I'm dubbing this the region of cuteness with a small handful of monsters.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Talonflame line confirmed
Vivillon line confirmed
Florges line confirmed
Gogoat line confimed
Clawitzer line confirmed
Dragalge line (Most likely)
Syvleon confirmed
Klefki confirmed
Goodra confirmed
Noivern confrimed

Gen 6 Fossils not in game
Furfrou not in game
Meowstic not in game

That's literally 25 percent of the gen 6 dex confirmed to be in the game.
Well atleast their original forms appear
They deserve all the love in the world

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
- Regional Fake Pokemons names will be similar to/based on the Pokemon they're mimicking.
Hmmm going with divelett for the eel, since it does not seem they can swin to be called swinlett

The tentacool is confirmed to be grass type right? Maybe Vinecool or Mushcool if it goes more to the fungi side.

(I'm only half-joking with these names, after grafaiai I can expect anything really)

Autobot N

Man I’d really like to know what department khu and kaka’s sources work since they seem to get basically everything about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.