• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litleonid

Grafaiai is a nice name. I can't wait to actually see its full reveal. Also I'm really sick of the RFake thing.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Heliolisk won’t be cuz it’s from gen6
That definitely isn’t true. There are quite a few Gen 6 Pokémon that have been included in each new region since Kalos in other regional Dexes. Sylveon, the Goomy line, and the Phantump lines were also in Alola and Galar natively. Goomy has even been confirmed I believe for SV and Sylveon was semi-confirmed because Eevee is in the games.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Literally so many people just seeing the letters "Graf" and thinking its a Girafarig or Giraffe Pokemon

oof

Can confirm i am/was one of those people :D

Also thought it was a Paladian Smeargle thing until, someone mentioned the leaks. I forgot about them.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
That definitely isn’t true. There are quite a few Gen 6 Pokémon that have been included in each new region since Kalos in other regional Dexes. Sylveon, the Goomy line, and the Phantump lines were also in Alola and Galar natively. Goomy has even been confirmed I believe for SV and Sylveon was semi-confirmed because Eevee is in the games.
I am really crying right now. These Pokemon are so dear to me. I will never forget them :(

Rune Knight

Just for fun, I made note of all the types that are still missing from the current roster of Paradox Pokémon, and decided to assign them ones that I think would fit them most appropriately:

Rock - A Magneton
Psychic - A Suicune
Normal - A Jigglypuff
Steel - F Tyranitar

The following are also likely belonging to their respective Pokémon, but not 100% confirmed by the leakers:

Water - F Delibird
Electric - F Donphan
Poison - F Volcarona
Flying - F Hydreigon
Dark - F Hydreigon

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
The Grafaiai teases have got me interested, from what the leaks say it sounds like a funky concept. I can't wait to see its design and typing, the first post leak says it's at least a Poison-type, so potentially between it and Paldea Wooper, I may be using a lot more Poison-types than I usually do.

Litleonid

I miss Kaka already. Not much from him while R/PokeLeaks is being flooded with Khu's worthless garbage again. I really wish Khu just stopped like he said he was

Ultra Beast Lover

I wish Centro would just expose Khu already. Khu's "leaks" are worthless riddles that do nothing to hype people up. Sure, riddles allow for speculation but what use is a riddle when it won't make sense until official info is revealed? Ka revealed just enough information to get people excited without going overboard.

Litleonid

I saw recently that Khu is gonna set up a more private thing where his insiders get straightforward leaks, while the public will only get convoluted riddles that make no sense. He's really that petty. I really just want Centro to expose him. Someone's gotta. It would be so nice if he was exposed to TPCI.

And yeah, what I like about Kaka is they came at a time when we had nothing but radio silence from TPCI on SV, and Khu was just off posting convoluted riddles filled with childish and petty insults towards Centro. They gave us just enough info to get excited and the 3rd SV trailer solidified Kaka's status as a credible leaker. Kaka's just been all straightforward leaks with no drama.

Luthor

Everyone online is talking about how cool it would be to have Grafaiai with Smeargle...... Sad times

We still don't know what may happen with possible DLC beyond the things that were removed from main game for it so that may happen yet.

What I am curious with is if Grafaiai will know Sketch like Smeargle. Graffiti artists do sketch as well but given powerful sort of move combinations that sketch can learn I could also see them avoid giving it the move even if it makes sense.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
We still don't know what may happen with possible DLC beyond the things that were removed from main game for it so that may happen yet.

What I am curious with is if Grafaiai will know Sketch like Smeargle. Graffiti artists do sketch as well but given powerful sort of move combinations that sketch can learn I could also see them avoid giving it the move even if it makes sense.
I’m thinking it will learn Sketch at multiple levels like Smeargle and have no other level up moves aside from maybe a signature move learned only once that can’t be Sketched at a really high level and no Egg moves or TMs. The markings left in the teasers do look like what Smeagle has done in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.