• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Have the leaks hinted at whether Armarouge & Ceruledge are legendary pokémon, paradox forms, or a branched evolutions with version exclusive items like the Applin line?

If it’s the third option, I may stick with Scarlet and get someone to help me get Ceruledge
They are regular Pokemon.

All we know is that to evolve them you have to collect a certain amount of a specific item or something by defeating Bronzors in Scarlet and Polteageists in Violet.

treatyofversigh

I went through his three most recent Chinese tweets and the speculation is that Arven is the son of (or related to) the professors, who died and were replaced by... doubles? If it's referencing Detroit Become Human, then it'd be referencing robots, ig. The tweet specifically translated to like, "boy mama twin parents*" or "male mother parent double*" (the asterisk was included in the tweet).

He said "Clownfish is champion" in Chinese, as well, which is most likely Nemona, as we know the champion is female. I say Nemona because Nemo = clownfish from Finding Nemo??

Last tweet: He said what translates to "fairy queen is acting." it's likely referring to Cassiopeia, the constellation that makes up the Team Star map trajectory, and the speculation is that the fairy user (most likely Penny) is "acting" (lying) about her personality.

All from the most recent Khu tweets in Chinese! Speculation from the responses and stuff. I tried to be more specific with the story spoiler tags in case!

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
I know it’s probably not a normal, but it seems so early for story spoilers to be leaking; I’m surprised any meaningful info is starting to trickle out about the plot. Mechanics and new Pokémon I’m fine with, but in recent years I just feel like I’m ruining an experience by knowing the story in advance. Definitely not something I want to see much more of, but I guess this means the floodgates are opened now.

treatyofversigh

Yeah, I know what you mean. It seems a little odd that story spoilers are out there this early- was SwSh like this? I remember more about new Pokémon for them, not so much story stuff. I'm okay with the stuff I've seen so far because most of it hasn't been super clear and there's still some room for speculation, but I'm not sure how much more I'm gonna look at. I'm easily tempted by leaks, but I would like to be surprised by the story on some level.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yeah, I know what you mean. It seems a little odd that story spoilers are out there this early- was SwSh like this? I remember more about new Pokémon for them, not so much story stuff. I'm okay with the stuff I've seen so far because most of it hasn't been super clear and there's still some room for speculation, but I'm not sure how much more I'm gonna look at. I'm easily tempted by leaks, but I would like to be surprised by the story on some level.
The Affleck leak from SwSh had some story details and that first appeared in May 2019.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I went through his three most recent Chinese tweets and the speculation is that Arven is the son of (or related to) the professors, who died and were replaced by... doubles? If it's referencing Detroit Become Human, then it'd be referencing robots, ig. The tweet specifically translated to like, "boy mama twin parents*" or "male mother parent double*" (the asterisk was included in the tweet).

He said "Clownfish is champion" in Chinese, as well, which is most likely Nemona, as we know the champion is female. I say Nemona because Nemo = clownfish from Finding Nemo??

Last tweet: He said what translates to "fairy queen is acting." it's likely referring to Cassiopeia, the constellation that makes up the Team Star map trajectory, and the speculation is that the fairy user (most likely Penny) is "acting" (lying) about her personality.

All from the most recent Khu tweets in Chinese! Speculation from the responses and stuff. I tried to be more specific with the story spoiler tags in case!
But they said we have multiple champions in the game. How can we have "The champion" if so ?

Akashin

But they said we have multiple champions in the game. How can we have "The champion" if so ?
At least as of now, it seems that while we do have multiple Champion rank trainers (of which there is little doubt in my mind that Nemona will end up becoming one), Geeta is the strongest among the Champion rank trainers, and fills the role of what is normally a singular Champion. So in a sense we both have multiple 'Champions', while at the same time have "the Champion" in the form of one character at the pinnacle in the sense we're familiar with.

As far as "Clownfish is champion" goes... it could just mean she reached Champion class, or it could mean we're dealing with a Blue/Chase situation where our rival beats us to the top.

Ultra Beast Lover

Someone not being a true human would be interesting. There is a precedence to it if we'll remember XY, the weird maid who spoke like a robot. Can we create a story spoiler thread? Talking through this feels awkward

kemal07

Someone not being a true human would be interesting. There is a precedence to it if we'll remember XY, the weird maid who spoke like a robot. Can we create a story spoiler thread? Talking through this feels awkward
Why does it feel awkward when this is a rumour and leaks thread? I think anyone looking at this thread should expect to see any kind of leak or rumour from leaked Pokémon to story plot leaks.

Last edited:

Ultra Beast Lover

Why does it feel awkward when this is a rumour and leaks thread? I think anyone looking at this thread should expect to see any kind of leak or rumour from leaked Pokémon to story plot leaks.
I don't disagree but some people don't want story spoilers which I also get. Some people just want the available Pokemon and not story spoilers

Akashin

I don't disagree but some people don't want story spoilers which I also get. Some people just want the available Pokemon and not story spoilers
That's fair. However, if there's one thing we can reliably say we've learned from leaks both here and over in PAD, it's that leaks are going to filter around regardless. In theory, keeping that discussion here but locked under spoiler tags seems more reliable than creating a whole separate thread just for story spoilers and trusting that people won't just start running their mouths about story spoilers here regardless. There's already been minor slips of game leaks in other threads as it is.

If the issue is that we don't know which spoiler tags are safe to open, people can start marking their spoiler tags, like you did.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Geeta is the most... off.
Thought the same. Her design is really weird specially compared with the rest of characters. She almost looks non-human

(or something you'd see in a Pokémon knockoff, if I can be honest

Missingno.Fan

I was rereading the first post and it says Pawmi1 and Pawmi2. So is Pawmi the final stage? If so, what was that picture of its evolution? Or was it just a picture of Pawmi standing up?

treatyofversigh

I was rereading the first post and it says Pawmi1 and Pawmi2. So is Pawmi the final stage? If so, what was that picture of its evolution? Or was it just a picture of Pawmi standing up?
I'm pretty sure Pawmi is the first or second stage. I don't think it's been confirmed what stage it is and I don't think the leaks have specifically said, either. Pawmi is seen in one of the first trailers in that initial battle with Nemona iirc so I doubt it's the final stage like the first post says. I could be wrong, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.