• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Korok Seeds?
In terms of in-game collectibles for a Switch title.

In BOTW it was Korok Seeds, with a total of 900

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
For a number like 999 I don't expect them to have specific places to spawn, but a random spawn in the whole map instead. Maybe they don't drop just 1 coin at a time, too. That would make things easier.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Gives me flashbacks to the Banjo Kazooie era. All the things to collect in the game...

ShadowForce720

For a number like 999 I don't expect them to have specific places to spawn, but a random spawn in the whole map instead. Maybe they don't drop just 1 coin at a time, too. That would make things easier.
You can probably evolve either the Chest form or the roaming form, but going after the roaming form only nets you 1 coin per Mon so you would have to find or catch the the roaming 999 times.

However catching the chest forms nets you 30-50 coins. So most people are probably going to be going after the chest forms.

Not sure if their evolution will have two forms though.

Julia Artemis

I need to see a better picture of the Fuecoco evolution but like the Smoliv evolution even if it sort of looks like Hisuian Liligant and Roselia. I'm hoping it's final evolution is an olive tree

BCVM22

All Pokémon are the rare “blurry screenshot” type at the moment.

(There isn’t a text dump that I can see yet, just somebody posting crumbs.)

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
Is anyone else thankful that the Ghost-type Paldean Tauros is not a raging ghost bull wreathed in flames? That was what I originally expected and wanted, but after seeing Ceruledge and Greavard, it would have been pretty redundant. Having it basically be a taxidermy, on the other hand, is both unique and kind of charming. Definitely going on my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.