• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm just hoping these forms are available through online raids since I may end up adding Iron Treads to my Scarlet team

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
In a way they are like wiglett, new name, new number. They don't have pre-evolutions, so they are like standalone new pokémon.

They seem to be going pretty wild with the designs of the future forms, the past ones like amongus and jigglypuff seemed to be pretty tame designs. Donphan looks better tho.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Is it new forms or new Pokemon ? They found a nice way to fill Pokedex slots lol.....
No wonder they exceeded 100 "new" Pokemon this time
I really don't mind tf they're new forms only tbf. It's just like the regional forms.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Its going to be interesting if all Paradox Pokemon are going to be named like Great Tusk and Iron Treads.

Or once caught, revealed, they will be called like Grandphan and Dontreads.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
:rolleyes: Yes, if somebody doesn't want to play a very repetitive mobile app it must automatically mean that they are sun-shy basement dwellers, uh?
It couldn't possibly mean that they just don't enjoy PoGo, nah! That would be silly!

How is it repetitive though if you can literally walk somewhere else? The game experience changes enough for me in cities to forests. You can also decide to battle or do raids. Yeah, community day events are repetitive in their nature, but so is masuda method..

Orphalesion

Well that was a terrible trailer; lost of stuff we've ready seen set to a generic pop song that had nothing to do with the games.

As to the donphans. As I've said before I have very little interest in the Paradox Pokémon, which is good, because I'm still hoping to get Violet and Future Donphan looks like a freaking badnick from the Sonic series hahaha. That thing looks bad.

Xanhawk

I'm just hoping these forms are available through online raids since I may end up adding Iron Treads to my Scarlet team
According to what Khu said a short while back, due to a bug they won't be in post game raids at the start and will need a patch to fix them back in.

Xanhawk

Well that was a terrible trailer; lost of stuff we've ready seen set to a generic pop song that had nothing to do with the games.

As to the donphans. As I've said before I have very little interest in the Paradox Pokémon, which is good, because I'm still hoping to get Violet and Future Donphan looks like a freaking badnick from the Sonic series hahaha. That thing looks bad.

Also why are we subjected to ed sheeran music, I would have rather heard more tracks from the game ost.

Celestial is both made for Scarlet and Violet, AND is in the game's OST from what I remember hearing.

Orphalesion

How is it repetitive though if you can literally walk somewhere else? The game experience changes enough for me in cities to forests. You can also decide to battle or do raids. Yeah, community day events are repetitive in their nature, but so is masuda method..

The "gameplay" if you even call it that, is repetitive. You're just catching heaps of Pokemon without rhyme or reason other than to have them, spin Pokestops and sometimes "battle" by just hammering your finger onto the screen repeatedly.
In Pokemon you at least get a story and things like that.

Celestial is both made for Scarlet and Violet, AND is in the game's OST from what I remember hearing.

Ugh, they wasted money on that? I say that as someone who likes quite a few songs by Ed Sheeran, but that song sounds generic as hell.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Generic pop song made by Ed Sheeran for the Pokémon Company. He made it with memories of playing the game in mind.

Agreed that the trailer was a let down though.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I preferred the Katy Perry song with Pikachu in the music video with her. My sister is a major Ed Sheeran fangirl and this will be her first main series game to day one. She played Go for a while, but really got hooked in by PLA.
Collaborations with popular artists aren't really that strange in marketing anymore these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.