• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Come on!! Where is he?

FhEJLVBagAA3mx2

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Yeaaaaaah I've done about half the things I intended to do today, will have to work twice as hard tomorrow
My OLED Switch is supposed to come today and Friday is a holiday? Yeah, gonna have to play budget Tetris because my next check is gonna be down a bit.

ChavaWM

Floragato was so cool looking. This final one is not it. It's actually kind of scary lol like one of those chucky cheese music playing animatronics that haunts your childhood

Vindicated30.6

If Quaxly3 is Water/Fighting, I hope it's less Poliwrath and more Water Bender like Korra/Katara.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
As I expected!

I warned you all! Quaxly’s the worst starter of gen 9! Not surprised btw!

Hard to judge when we have to go of a Sprite compared to fully fledged models. Also, very subjective ^^ So far, Quaxly is still on top based on the reveals so far, for me personally.

Vindicated30.6

Orphalesion

Not gonna like Quaquaval is a little bit difficult to pronounce :p
It's possible that it looks better in a bigger picture, but right now Quaquaval is my least favourite

2dtyplosion

I'm still picking Sprigatito, but I'm pretty sure Fuecoco won the best final form. WTF even is that man in a bird suit Blaziken 2.0 abomination I feel bad for Quaxly fans.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
It'll sound weird, but I do get Inteleon vibes from Quaquaval, it's definitely my least favourite of the three starters, so I'll probably do a playthrough with Quaxly after I've done ones with Gustave and Mary Jane.

Status
Not open for further replies.