• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Power

Before we get any official lore, I think I have a theory about how the Paradox Pokemon came to be. Perhaps they got affected by some form of temporal energy as they were evolving.

falconlord

Some of these are seriously low-quality. What is this guy pulling from, a photocopied artbook?

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
The leaks got progressively worse quality-wise throughout the day, uh? We were getting nice pictures before and now just icons, hope tomorrow when I wake up there'll be some better pictures of the icon-only ones

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
Some of these are seriously low-quality. What is this guy pulling from, a photocopied artbook?
They're probably the sprites you see when viewing your party or something similar

falconlord

They're probably the sprites you see when viewing your party or something similar
Except we've seen those, and they're much higher quality than this.

Like, these are so bad I can't tell if Misdreavius has a new form or just new artwork.

Broseph08

I can't see anything lol. The recent leaks look mostly the same but that's without the greater detail that I assume shows the mechanical aspects to it. Gotta say I def prefer the Scarlet Paradox designs so far. May have to switch the game I get

willprogresivo

Creepy Uncle
Wow. Meowscarada is an instant favorite.

ShinyPie

Fruity & Delicious
Unpopular opinion: the Paradox pokemon all look garbage (future AND past ones). I can't even tell the difference with some of them (Hydreigon, looking at you). Ancient Donphan is the only highlight. Jigglypuff, Misdreavus, Delibird, Gallade... why even bother with those tiny changes. The rest (Tyranitar, Volcarona, future Donphan) are doing lame robot cosplay. Salamence thinks it's Ultra Necrozma meets Lunala, but fails to hold a candle to either of them.

The new Gen 9 mons >>>>>> Paradox pokemon. At least aesthetically.

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
We have the electric petrel. Grainy image

Status
Not open for further replies.