• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Someone please confirm there's another form for the dolphin asap or I'm going to cry and find the nearest eviolite in the game because that monstrosity is not going anywhere near my team :(...
Of all the…… THE FLAMINGO is literally a Flamingo, but they ruined the Dolphin. So disappointed

TornadoAdvisory

The Imminent Storm
Mabosstiff's two forms remind me of the Devil Dogs from Spyro 1, right down to become scarier/more aggressive in darkness.

Good stuff.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Justice Dolphin is hilarious, if I do get one I'm naming him Arthur so we can go fight evildoers together.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
In terms of the Starters, Skeledirge is probably my favorite overall as I like the design the most, but Quaquaval I do like for its animations and mannerisms (it reminds me of Sylvando, and I love that man) and Meowscarda is growing on me. I do have some of my quibbles carried over from the previous generation's set, but overall I'm more positive on these three.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Mabosstiff's two forms remind me of the Devil Dogs from Spyro 1, right down to become scarier/more aggressive in darkness.

Good stuff.

Anything that resembles Spyro games creatures is automatically amazing!

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
Question, because I forgot.

Who are our Titans? Its Klawf,
Orthworm, Donphan
and who else?

Question, because I forgot.

Who are our Titans? Its Klawf,
Orthworm, Donphan
and who else?
I believe it's Dodozo and Tatsugiri together for one, and the stork which I can't remember the name of right now for the other. Although I don't think I have seen any gameplay to confirm this after the games started leaking.

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
I believe it's Dodozo and Tatsugiri together for one, and the stork which I can't remember the name of right now for the other. Although I haven't seen any gameplay to confirm this after the games started leaking.
Thanks! I forgot to be on the look out

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Nave

Well there's a really interesting mix of cool, derpy, and creepy Pokémon this gen.

There are some abominations... but it's kind of admirable how out there they are... even if they make you stare for minutes wondering what the hell you're looking at.

The names are really well thought out, which gives me hope that their abilities and movepools are as well.

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
Just Water Tauros, Dunsparce form2, Dolphin form2, and two legendaries left

Status
Not open for further replies.