• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
I don't think they do, it seems you can catch multiple paradox so they may even be roaming free in the map
It depends on whether you consider Ultra Beasts legendaries, since they are basically the exact same thing (570 BST, signature ability shared by the group, can be caught more than once).

Their abilities can only be triggered if they are holding a certain item and in a certain weather/field condition, so it seems GF took caution for them to not be as broken as the UB, but overall is the exact same thing.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
All the future paradox's are robots, I'm glad I went scarlet

Same.

I have 12 Pokemon lines I like in this gen.

On top of wanting to use 3-6 old Pokemon I haven't used before.

The struggle is real for team planning

I like to use all types on as little as possible pokemon (which means 9 dual-types in a perfect world).

And Scarlet/Violet accommodate this! I'm excluding Paradox and legendaries for this.

It breaks down to looking at the types.
- FlowerCrystal is the only Rock dual-type. Rock/Poison.
- Ground only has Grass and Clodsire, so Toedscruel it is.
- The only Ice-dualtype is the pseudo, so Baxcalibur is in.
- Same goes for Tinkaton for the Fairy-type.
- The only Dark-type dual-typed pokemon that doesn't share any of the above mentioned types is Lokix. So that covers Bug and Dark.

Now it's just 4 spots left between 8 types: Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, Fighting, Flying, Psychic and Ghost. There are even multiple ways I can go about this!

1. Pawmot, Squakabily, Veluza, Skeledirge/Ceruledge.
2. Farigiraf, Kilowattrel, P-Tauros (Water), Skeledirge/Ceruledge.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Based on Khu and Pearl, the only starters being readded right now are Charmander line, Cyndaquil Line, Oshawott Line, Chespin Line, Fennikin Line, Froakie Line, and the Rowlet Line. Hisuian evolutions are transfer only.
Actually a lot of them are transfer only unless the locations to find them in the wild gets leaked. Using a level 20 Greninja from HOME would be overkill early on after the first item reward required for obedience is acquired.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Aaaaaand I can already see the Proud Boys & uber Christians wanting to boycott this game (-_-)
I wouldn’t worry about those guys. A lot of them act like they are homophobic and stuff but secretly use Grindr and hook up with guys in secret. It happens a lot more with those types of people than you’d think.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I wouldn’t worry about those guys. A lot of them act like they are homophobic and stuff but secretly use Grindr and hook up with guys in secret. It happens a lot more with those types of people than you’d think.
The most I'm worried about is that a group of Proud Boys will do something like show up at a Game Stop, take all the copies of the game, and beat up any of the staff members who get in their way

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
Meanwhile I found the first stage awfully boring (looks to me like just a baby dolphin toy), while the evolution looks amazing.
Sometimes is just our subjective taste and not really the design’s fault.
Yeah I'm glad to see people enjoying the new pokémon even though they are not my taste, it surely is better than seeing people (some that doesn't even play pokémon anymore) bashing on new mons.

No1 noticed that the pseudo first stage has Treeko face? ..
Ok It may look like a treecko that was run over by the iron tread donphan

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The most I'm worried about is that a group of Proud Boys will do something like show up at a Game Stop, take all the copies of the game, and beat up any of the staff members who get in their way
That’s an oddly specific thing to worry about. I don’t think the Proud Boys would rob a GameStop. That’s a good way to end up in jail.

Sponge

Does anyone else really like Olivreath (I think that's the name?) I'm going to have a hard time choosing between it and Scovillain....(I could use both, I've done that before but I'm not sure I want to considering Olivreath is part normal type)

I liked Smoliv but was kind of "eh" on Dolliv, but Olivreath really turned it around for me. It's kind of a shame it's still normal type though. Grass/Psychic feels like it would have worked so well for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.