• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Ya'll remember how people were actually believing that Cyclizar, an apparently common pokemon, was the Legend's pre-evo?

Lol yeah no it ain't

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
This is the final count on how many Pokemon from that particular gen are in the Paldea Regional Pokedex:

Gen 1: 44
Gen 2: 37
Gen 3: 42
Gen 4: 46
Gen 5: 32
Gen 6: 28
Gen 7: 30
Gen 8: 39
Gen 9: 103

In total, of the past gens, Generation 4 is the most represented in Paldea, with 46 Pokemon introduced in Diamond and Pearl returning. Generation 6 is the least, with only 28 Pokemon introduced in X and Y returning.

Jeppo

Naturally, on the day of delivery, I received an email it's been delayed upon further notice. I could've gone an picked it up in a store but oh well, what's a few more days...

FlashVSX

I'm pissed at amazon right now- I pre ordered both back in September with the fastest shipping I could do (the 2 to 3 day shipping option, and it said it'd be here by the 18th of November when I made the purchase). THOSE MORONS JUST SHIPPED IT LAST NIGHT AND IT WON"T BE HERE TIL WEDNESDAY AT THE EARLIEST. Just got the notification today too. To rub salt in the wound, the also sent the codes for the pre-order bonus- which is kind of useless without the game

Should have just waited an got the game today without pre-ordering it, I'd at least be playing right now.

LambzGoHard

Does anyone know what pattern the Vivillon that are caught in Scarlet & Violet have?

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Does anyone know what pattern the Vivillon that are caught in Scarlet & Violet have?
Only the garden pattern (I think that's the name?) can be caught in the wild but other patterns can be transferred over

LambzGoHard

Only the garden pattern (I think that's the name?) can be caught in the wild but other patterns can be transferred over
Oh, I just thought I saw something about the fancy pattern and wanted to find out for sure.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Oh, I just thought I saw something about the fancy pattern and wanted to find out for sure.
Oh yeah, it was that one (I don't remember the vivillon pattern names), sorry about that.

scififan21

I'm pissed at amazon right now- I pre ordered both back in September with the fastest shipping I could do (the 2 to 3 day shipping option, and it said it'd be here by the 18th of November when I made the purchase). THOSE MORONS JUST SHIPPED IT LAST NIGHT AND IT WON"T BE HERE TIL WEDNESDAY AT THE EARLIEST. Just got the notification today too. To rub salt in the wound, the also sent the codes for the pre-order bonus- which is kind of useless without the game

Should have just waited an got the game today without pre-ordering it, I'd at least be playing right now.
Weird I ordered mine in September on Amazon it also shipped last night but arrived this early afternoon. Ask for a refund for the shipping cost if you can.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
We finally got clear artwork of the starter's evolutions (taken from the Guidebook).

Since they are not yet officially revealed and I assume some people still didn't evolve them, I will post on the leak thread still:

Fh7tNElaAAA0vY4

I am 100% sold on Skeledirge design now. It looks less "polygonal" than the in-game model and I also don't find it too busy anymore. Also, seeing the whole line together makes it look a lot more cohesive (before I felt Skeledirge was too disconnected from the rest of the line).

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
We finally got clear artwork of the starter's evolutions (taken from the Guidebook).

Since they are not yet officially revealed and I assume some people still didn't evolve them, I will post on the leak thread still:

Fh7tNElaAAA0vY4

I am 100% sold on Skeledirge design now. It looks less "polygonal" than the in-game model and I also don't find it too busy anymore. Also, seeing the whole line together makes it look a lot more cohesive (before I felt Skeledirge was too disconnected from the rest of the line).
My main gripe with Skeledirge is that the flames round the back makes him look like he's balding.

epithumia

Poison-type enthusiast

Fh7tNElaAAA0vY4

I've come to like all of their final designs by now. there's still one in each line I don't particularly enjoy - Sprigatito, Crocalor, Quaxwel - but the artwork really brings everything together. I've also ended up going with Fuecoco - Skeledirge.
My main gripe with Skeledirge is that the flames round the back makes him look like he's balding.
I also got that at first! but I read somewhere that the flames resemble the carnations put around sugar skulls, and that did it for me

Last edited:

ShinyNoob

Why he got the lazy eye though lol

but artwork makes the starters look a lot better. Shame the in-game models are terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.