• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Well traditional breeding is not in this game, you get eggs via the new picnic mechanic we don't know too much about.

Could be that Pokemon just gift you eggs now.
Makes me wonder how breeding would work in the game. I caught a Wooper in SwSh with a fast ball hoping I can get a P-Wooper in a fast ball. We’ll see how it all works. Also hoping my nature and IV Ditto will not be useless going forward.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
The real question is if they come out of he egg as couple. That'd be more cursed than Kangaskhan born with a baby.
I mean, that's only the case due to how the games play.

In reality a Kangaskhan born would just be either a Kangakid or a Kangaskhan who isn't pregnant yet.

Be no different, in reality the rodent couple would be born singular and would then find their mate. Its just, since both scenarios are the versions most likely researchers see of the Pokemon the most, they are just grouped as one Pokemon instead of two.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
When asked about the type for the Grasshopper/Kamen Rider Pokemon this is what Kaka had to say.

Bug/Normal- "No"
Bug/Dragon- ".........."
Bug/Dark- Has not responded yet.

Diglett-Eel is confirmed to be mono water typed

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
So many mono-types this gen. Guess they really want to push the usefulness of tera-types, uh? Kinda sucks for me, I was planning to not use tera types at all.

Orphalesion

I'm glad that the new legendaries aren't some high-concept god beast things. I mean that whole thing got silly over the generations, like Arceus is literally the creator deity of the Pokemon world.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Glad the crab is Rock type so rock salt isn't the only Rock type. Still a real shame Kaka's been harrassed so much and is quitting for good on Tuesday. Hate that we'll be stuck with only Khu again.
Khu should be the one being ripped apart and attacked for his behavior. He is constantly being rude and attacking others and making ableist comments yet people are leaving him alone.

Red and Blue

Tauros Forms:

-Normal
-Fighting
-Fighting/Fire
-Fighting/(Either Water or Ice)

Sushi Chef Pokemon may not actually be in the dex and may have been mistranslated.
Fighting/Fire. Perfect. I could see the Blue Tauros being part Ice if it lives in the snowy mountain area

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Khu should be the one being ripped apart and attacked for his behavior. He is constantly being rude and attacking others and making ableist comments yet people are leaving him alone.
Only reason people aren't doing that is essentially because he's unfortunately the only active and legit leaker left. Kaka's going to leave again so we're stuck with him.

Red and Blue

One the Tauros regional variants being a Fighting/Fire type would mean that it is the first Pokémon to have that typing that isn’t a starter.
Yep. It's nice that we are still getting a Fire Bull despite the fire starter being based on a crocodile

Last edited:

Phillies

I was planning to not use tera types at all.
Me neither. I don't play competitive so there really isn't a reason to learn a new battle mechanic that they are just going to drop again in a couple of years. It would be one thing if I thought terastal was going to be around in future gens. I'd have preferred they just took away the weird hats and had the crystal form pokemon be a new variation of shinies.

Litleonid

Places outright make criticizing him against their rules and I strongly disagree with it. Like R/PokeLeaks made a rule against it and its bs. Any comment criticizing or complaining about his behavior is removed.

Ultra Beast Lover

If the gimmick is just type changes then I'm gonna ignore it for the most part. If there were ultra powerful moves like Z-moves or the Pokemon had stat boosts then I'd use it but, as it stands, it's just a type change which might give you a stab bonus and you have to recharge the orb.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Current updated post. Some types are theories.

Chili Pepper Pokemonw as referred by Kaka as Kappa and alluded to two heads, thats why it looks like that. It could just be a two headed pepper looking turtle though.
Apparently hunting a certain amount of Bronzor and Polteageist respectively is how you get the items needed to evolve the fire armor Pokemon. That is why its theorized the evolutions are fire/steel and fire/ghost respectively.
Bug/dark grasshopper is just a theory, it could also possibly be bug/dragon
Paradox form typings all unconfirmed.
Magneton and Hyrdeigon line Paradox forms unconfirmed
Sushi Chef might not actually be a Pokemon

There is apparently one more ground type in the dex. Best guesses are either grass/ground tumbleweed or flying/ground big bird.

Fax1aAeXoAE1dQr

Last edited:

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
I'd like for the pepper pokémon to be actually a turtle-like pokémon because since they said it has two heads I can't stop thinking it would be like this pepper monster from dragon quest and it's terrifying
images

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Also both the Lechonk evolutions were rumored via photos today.

Female-Was a regular woman applying mascara and makeup properly on herself. This goes with the past statement that Khu said that it has lipstick on. So most likely a prim and proper feminine big that is a visual gag of "Putting Lipstick on a Pig"

Male-The photo was of the Matchmaker from Mulan after the ink accidentally applied to her face to look a man was running off after beaing soaked. So the male probably has make up on it too but will look more grungy.

Status
Not open for further replies.