• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I
I think that it actually hit Johto and created the Lake of Rage. The leftover energy from the impact is why Pokemon evolve faster there.
I’ve always thought it was the Desert portion of Unova where Relic Castle is located. That would explain why there is a sudden wasteland right next to a very large and heavily populated city and another large city

Akashin

So anybody think the blast from the Ultimate Weapon 3000 years ago landed in the center of Paldea?
Personally, I think it would be a bit weird for there to be traces of the Ultimate Weapon (and thus its irradiation) in Paldea, but no Mega Stones.
I think that it actually hit Johto and created the Lake of Rage. The leftover energy from the impact is why Pokemon evolve faster there.
Do Pokémon evolve quickly there? I thought that was just a result of Team Rocket experiments.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I believe that all the questions about the Ultimate Weapon will finally be answered when they make a game set in a Germany-based region.

falconlord

While that would be a neat connection, Pokemon generations aren't usually that tied together.

Autobot N

I believe that all the questions about the Ultimate Weapon will finally be answered when they make a game set in a Germany-based region.
Pokemon doesn't do explicit references to other regions unless they're in other games of the current generation. We're not getting meaningful Kalos lore until the XY remakes or Legends Zygarde or whatever it turns out to be

Akashin

Pokemon doesn't do explicit references to other regions unless they're in other games of the current generation. We're not getting meaningful Kalos lore until the XY remakes or Legends Zygarde or whatever it turns out to be
Agreed, though I’m not sold on the likelihood of a Kalosian Legends game. The only really suitable subject matter for that game would be the Kalos War and, well…

Now, a Legends: Original Dragon…

Autobot N

Agreed, though I’m not sold on the likelihood of a Kalosian Legends game. The only really suitable subject matter for that game would be the Kalos War and, well…

Now, a Legends: Original Dragon…
It sucks that Pokemon doesn't do 3rd versions anymore because I'd love an upgraded Z instead of paired remakes. Zygarde never got the game it deserves

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
It sucks that Pokemon doesn't do 3rd versions anymore because I'd love an upgraded Z instead of paired remakes. Zygarde never got the game it deserves
i think you'll just have to wait after they do the gen 5 remakes as that's gen 6. probably will come out before gen 11 maybe? Honestly if they stop the remakes after gen 6, id be fine with that.

Marzbar

I

I’ve always thought it was the Desert portion of Unova where Relic Castle is located. That would explain why there is a sudden wasteland right next to a very large and heavily populated city and another large city
That’s basically based on Las Vegas. Cities that exist in the middle of a desert with sand around the city. Dubai is another example.

Luthor

I think the next big trailer will introduce the paradox pokémon. I think the Jigglypuff ancestor and Delibird descendant are the most likely to be revealed first.

Of the cross-gen evos, I think only one will be revealed before release, with maybe one more just before release. Girafarig's evolution seem most likely to be revealed first, with maybe Dunsparce's evo later on. The Primeape and Bisharp evolutions will probably remain secret until the games are released.

That would make sense to me. 1 ancestor, 1 descendant and 1 cross gen evo is enough to show off each concept at least and the rest is up to them.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
What about Ursaluna?
That's why I said almost 4 gens. Since we got them Legends Arceus which is a unique game in comparison to mainline and spinoffs between gens.

Ursaluna, Kleavor and Wyrdeer have pathed the way for more.

Honestly, its great having regional forms, regional evolutions and cross-gen evolutions all coinciding in the games now. Gives it variety and life I find.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
That's why I said almost 4 gens. Since we got them Legends Arceus which is a unique game in comparison to mainline and spinoffs between gens.

Ursaluna, Kleavor and Wyrdeer have pathed the way for more.

Honestly, its great having regional forms, regional evolutions and cross-gen evolutions all coinciding in the games now. Gives it variety and life I find.
I love these concepts too. But I feel like it should give love to all gens and not just to selected few

Status
Not open for further replies.