• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSerperior

Also apparently with this info for a potential spraypainting monkey/aye-aye

There's only room for 1 more line of Pokemon to match the total dex amount Khu was talking about.

(Magneton/Magikarp just represent the Mag coding to represent the remaining scarlet paradox Pokemon. Zweilous/Hydreigon is just currently a theory. Kirlia has replaced Gallade out of a theory its actually just Kirlia getting the form or Gallade will look similar).

FaOKk5JXoAA8li_
I think I might have missed this but there is an electric flying hoopoe Pokemon?

Sponge

I think I might have missed this but there is an electric flying hoopoe Pokemon?

I'm pretty sure that's just a placeholder image. All we know for sure right now is that it's an electric/flying bird. I've read somewhere that people think it might be a seagull but it hasn't been confirmed by any of the leakers.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
I'm pretty sure that's just a placeholder image. All we know for sure right now is that it's an electric/flying bird. I've read somewhere that people think it might be a seagull but it hasn't been confirmed by any of the leakers.
What Sponge said.

All we do know is that Khu used the Japanese word for Water/Shore Bird for the Pokemon.

LordSerperior

A hoopoe is certainly a very unique choice to use as a placeholder bird, it got me really excited.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Well this might be another of the missing Pokemon lines Khu talked about.

Khu has posted several words that some are deciphering meaning we are getting some sort of mermaid Pokemon.

The theory is that with a word meaning 'light' relating to it, its some sort of deep ocean luminescent mermaid.

That or its just a glowing Hake, which one of the words shown could be a Japanese corruption of its spanish name.

If anything this just might be the random fish Pokemon that was already talked about as I think about it.

EDIT: Ya going to an older leak, when he said Denki and Chips, the light hake could just be a water/electric fish that goes with the flying/electric shore/water bird

He also reconfirmed the Parakeet is flying type.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Additional information in attempt to recover for the lost posts:
  • At least 105 new Pokemon are confirmed. 4 of them regional forms, 16 paradox forms and 5 cross gen evolutions and only 5 new 3-stage lines excluding starters.
  • Scarlet and Violet trailer announced for this Sunday at 9:00 AM CST
  • Hammer Fairy mon is Steel/Fairy
  • Skirts don't exist in the game due to Paldea having a crystal mirror maze.
  • Regional bird reported to be based on a petrel, another bird mon based on a crane
  • Paradox forms are all double typed. Some keep their typings, some will have one of their types changed.

Was that a hacker?
yes. Some dickwad hacked into the SerebiiBot and started purging staff and purging regular users.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Four and a half days of discussion just Thanos snapped away. Why the heck would a hacker be interested in a Pokemon community of all things?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Idk if it got posted before the thing but apparently all of the Paradox forms are double typed. Some keep their originals but others get new types
Got you. Just added to my second post.

Status
Not open for further replies.