• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Litleonid

Oh look. I knew Khu's pettiness would return. He says he'll make a collage in 2 days that I'm sure won't make any sense and then he adds on oh and puppy stuff is coming back. Seriously what the hell is his problem? I knew he wouldn't go long without unnecessary insults to Centro. He'll probably insert something unnecessary like an insult to Centro in this collage.

I hate how the PokeLeaks community has had nothing but Khu for the last week. No other rumors or anything. The 4chan posts are more fun to read through.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Oh look. I knew Khu's pettiness would return. He says he'll make a collage in 2 days that I'm sure won't make any sense and then he adds on oh and puppy stuff is coming back. Seriously what the hell is his problem? I knew he wouldn't go long without unnecessary insults to Centro. He'll probably insert something unnecessary like an insult to Centro in this collage.

I hate how the PokeLeaks community has had nothing but Khu for the last week. No other rumors or anything. The 4chan posts are more fun to read through.
These silly collages again? Lol
Worth nothing to me

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles

I rather the collages then just a pic of a spike or thumb of a legendary.

At least with the collages people are able to figure things out easily enough.

The only running idea right now with the legendary pics is that its hinting at the gen 9's legendaries being based on the color/light spectrum or something.

Litleonid

I rather the collages then just a pic of a spike or thumb of a legendary.

At least with the collages people are able to figure things out easily enough.

The only running idea right now with the legendary pics is that its hinting at the gen 9's legendaries being based on the color/light spectrum or something.
A collage of images is better than a cropped spike of a Pokemon, but still, I don't expect it to make sense and I'm so fed up with these unnecessary insults to Centro. I thought he maybe finally dropped this unnecessary puppy nonsense, but I knew it wouldn't last long. Khu is the worst leaker we've ever had.

janejane6178

A collage of images is better than a cropped spike of a Pokemon, but still, I don't expect it to make sense and I'm so fed up with these unnecessary insults to Centro. I thought he maybe finally dropped this unnecessary puppy nonsense, but I knew it wouldn't last long. Khu is the worst leaker we've ever had.
I wouldnt call him a leaker. He's a teaser ..;p

Litleonid

Some of us just really want to vent about Riddler Khu and we unfortunately haven't had any other leaks lately or official news. Its just been nonstop Khu lately with no rumors from 4chan or interesting fake leaks.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Some of us just really want to vent about Riddler Khu and we unfortunately haven't had any other leaks lately or official news. Its just been nonstop Khu lately with no rumors from 4chan or interesting fake leaks.
Yup, once we have actual news this man will be forgotten. But unfortunately that will be in… Arceus knows when

Litleonid

Yup, once we have actual news this man will be forgotten. But unfortunately that will be in… Arceus knows when
Nah, he'll stick around unfortunately. I was hoping Legends Arceus would be his 15 minutes of fame and he'd be gone, but nope, he's still here and still the only accurate source.

Litleonid

We've had a handful of 4chan posts, the potentially real Fuecoco_3, and some other fake screenshots. Sadly lately nothing but Khu's vague posts.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Considering how rare real leaks are I'm kind of surprised this thread exists so early
After the Fuecoco fairy evo leak, there were suddenly an increase in these things. Also, others have requested a separate thread. Besides, it helps separate these rumors to the official discussion thread.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I want to literally leave this server because of all the Khu bashing. He’s the only one who is legit.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I personally think that we are giving leakers too much attention.

First, there are a bunch of legal issues surrounding leaks, though that is mostly an issue with the developer/publisher. My bigger problem is "leak culture". We read rumors and either hype on ones that don't bear fruit, and get upset by it, or we don't like the rumor and grumble about it just for it not to be true. Besides that, we play into the leaker's hand. They want the publicity, and they become famous that way.

In the end, I can't tell anybody how to think, feel, or even act in this thread, but I personally just want to see when we'll get more official information.

Last edited:

Dragon Pulse

Rowlet and Sobble enthusiast
Am I the only one here who has ever wondered why everyone keeps calling these people "leakers" or the things they say as "leaks"? Or even fake screenshots as "leaks" (for example when you see a YT video about the latest "leak"). I feel like people have completely forgotten the meaning of the word leak lol.