• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Excuse me WAT?

index.php

(He is talking about a new Pokemon)

Last edited:

Noy

lol, it's going to have a spike below it's "belly button", right? might be grass, poison, or steel type then.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That 'Hardcore Queen' tweet is crass and bordering on offensive. Also PSA please don't use drag queens and trans people interchangeably.
I was thinking the same thing. I mean some drag queens might make that joke if they aren’t transgendered or in the process of transitioning but even then it is said as a little quip for a second and they talk about something else. This is what I mean by Khu is nothing but a jerkwad. He thinks that he can make these type of comments and get away with it.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Excuse me WAT?

index.php

(He is talking about a new Pokemon)
A drag queen?
lol, it's going to have a spike below it's "belly button", right? might be grass, poison, or steel type then.
That would just give this game a lot of unneeded controversy. It would be very controversial to base a Pokemon off an exaggerated stereotype of transgender people.
Maybe it's just a feminine Pokemon that can be both male and female without changing the design, like the Gothitelle line
That 'Hardcore Queen' tweet is crass and bordering on offensive. Also PSA please don't use drag queens and trans people interchangeably.

Reminder this is Pokemon. Fans also call out Blaziken's and Reshiram's designs to looking phallic when its just a tuft of hair.

Its just going to be a feminine/masculine designed pokemon with a specific gender that will have something below the waist line that Khu is just being crude about.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Borderline? It's demeaning to the entire trans community, as well as to the drag community and non-binary peoples. This dude needs to be reported. Again.
Especially with his implication that GF is actually basing a Pokemon on an exaggerated stereotype of trans people.

Lilligantastic

Borderline? It's demeaning to the entire trans community, as well as to the drag community and non-binary peoples. This dude needs to be reported. Again.
Not to mention that pokemon is made up primarily of young fans who are impressionable, and his 'jokes' give the impression that mocking comments about the LGBT+ community are ok, or even funny. But he will continue to get away with because he's the only credible source of information, and people aren't willing to wait for the official announcements/games' release.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Not to mention that pokemon is made up primarily of young fans who are impressionable, and his 'jokes' give the impression that mocking comments about the LGBT+ community are ok, or even funny. But he will continue to get away with because he's the only credible source of information, and people aren't willing to wait for the official announcements/games' release.

I'd rather not have the information.

This is just too much.

Orphalesion

Reminder this is Pokemon. Fans also call out Blaziken's and Reshiram's designs to looking phallic when its just a tuft of hair.

Its just going to be a feminine/masculine designed pokemon with a specific gender that will have something below the waist line that Khu is just being crude about.

I don't think it will even have anything below that waist that anybody can be crude about, that's just that guy being offensive for the sake of being offensive, and probably thinking himself wittier and funnier than he is (he isn't funny, let alone witty at all, just offensive)
As I posted a while back...he should really think about what he's saying on the internet...

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
I don't think it will even have anything below that waist that anybody can be crude about, that's just that guy being offensive for the sake of being offensive, and probably thinking himself wittier and funnier than he is (he isn't funny, let alone witty at all, just offensive)
As I posted a while back...he should really think about what he's saying on the internet...
Oh for sure, no doubt about that either

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I agree. I haven't engaged in his content for a while because the dripfeeding of cryptic clues isn't worth having to put up with his demeanor. This latest comment has definitely cemented that for me.
He is a very nasty man, that's for sure. I would recommend a full makeover for his body and soul :p

Status
Not open for further replies.