• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, the third legendary definitely seems to have some water aspects to it although they were not the ones I thought would be important.
This is an image I saw elsewhere:
disk1.png

Honestly I was expecting more of a crystal themed name if this indeed refers to the 3rd legendary, with all the Tera connections and hexagons and all.

Pokemon Power

Interesting, the third legendary definitely seems to have some water aspects to it although they were not the ones I thought would be important.
This is an image I saw elsewhere:
disk1.png

Honestly I was expecting more of a crystal themed name if this indeed refers to the 3rd legendary, with all the Tera connections and hexagons and all.
There are some interpretations in fiction that alternate dimensions are like branches of a river.
So it's possible that the Past Paradox Pokemon are from an alternate past, while the Future ones are from a potential future. And the third legendary in the trio represents the branches.

Last edited:

Autobot N

I would like to see a Flying/Dragon Gyarados that's literally a flying serpent. Although I did like the idea of a super powerful Magikarp thought that was such a fun idea. Kind of like what they did with Jigglypuff and Delibird
I don't understand why they can't just pull the trigger and make it Water/Dragon now. Charizard is one thing since a Dragon starter would upset the type balance, but Water/Dragon is a manageable type now that you can actually hit it for SE damage. And they changed a bunch of types in Gen 6 so it's not like it's taboo to change types

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Do anyone know the levels of the Gym Leaders?

I might as well know them now. See which order I wanna take 'em out in.

Autobot N

Do anyone know the levels of the Gym Leaders?

I might as well know them now. See which order I wanna take 'em out in.
Disclaimer: the Titan and Team Starboss levels are also in here:
Bug gym(14-15)
Rock titan(16)
Grass gym(16-17)
Flying titan(19)
Dark star boss(21)
Electric gym(23-24)
Fire star boss(26-27)
Steel titan(28)
Water gym(29-30)
Poison starboss(32-33)
Normal gym(35-36)
Ghost gym(41-42)
Ground titan(44)
Psychic gym(44-45)
Ice gym (47-48)
Fairy starboss(50-51)
Dragon titan(55)
Fighting starboss(55-56)
Starboss(60-61)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Disclaimer: the Titan and Team Starboss levels are also in here:
Bug gym(14-15)
Rock titan(16)
Grass gym(16-17)
Flying titan(19)
Dark star boss(21)
Electric gym(23-24)
Fire star boss(26-27)
Steel titan(28)
Water gym(29-30)
Poison starboss(32-33)
Normal gym(35-36)
Ghost gym(41-42)
Ground titan(44)
Psychic gym(44-45)
Ice gym (47-48)
Fairy starboss(50-51)
Dragon titan(55)
Fighting starboss(55-56)
Starboss(60-61)

If you plan on doing this in order, you'll be finding yourself going from one side of the map to the other. They really did this on purpose and I'm glad it's not linear.

ShinyPie

Fruity & Delicious
I don't know am I the only one that likes Toedscruel? I think it's fun idea and looks interesting. Though disappointed by Wugtrio. At least they should have flipped the attack and special attack stats to make it not just water Dugtrio. Sure Toeds has the same stats too but it's design and typing combo make it feel different enough
I think it's great. Looks hilarious but badass. And it can Spore and Toxic things through Magic Bounce, Insomnia, Overcoat etc.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
I don't understand why they can't just pull the trigger and make it Water/Dragon now. Charizard is one thing since a Dragon starter would upset the type balance, but Water/Dragon is a manageable type now that you can actually hit it for SE damage. And they changed a bunch of types in Gen 6 so it's not like it's taboo to change types
It may not necessarily be “taboo,” but other than tweaking Rotom’s secondary forms in Gen 5 to have thematic typing, it’s only ever been performed in the case of a new type being introduced. This far in, over a quarter century, it would just feel strange to make fundamental changes to an original Pokémon without another big new type and strong justification, especially changes that would make an already-good Pokémon even better.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
rest in peace Centro, FeelsBad

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Bug gym(14-15)
Grass gym(16-17)
Electric gym(23-24)
Water gym(29-30)
Normal gym(35-36)
Ghost gym(41-42)
Psychic gym(44-45)
Ice gym (47-48)

Also looks like the Nintendo Ninjas got Centro, rip