• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
This is the last and final warning that I'm giving in this thread. Let's stay on track please. It's Thanksgiving weekend. Many people here are enjoying life and having a good time. Just try to enjoy the day. It's not that deep.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Any word about how many additional TMs are going to be actual new moves or is it just Upper Hand and Psychic Noise?

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
As far as new forms go, I don't think there will be any new regional variants, because Kitakami had none apart from Bloodmoon Ursaluna, and even then that's kind of a special case. Seeing as Drayton has Archaludon as (presumably) his ace, I am hoping that each of the other Elite Four members have new evolutions of older Pokemon as their own aces, so that would be three other new Pokemon alongside Archaludon.

Autobot N

Autobot N

A+ to all of these people on their creative writing assignments, to be sure.
Like who not only says where they work but gives their exact job description in a leak? If it were real (it's not) that guy probably would have been fired already

BCVM22

“Hello! I am bringing you embargoed information about an upcoming product! If you doubt my credibility, please check with my employer—“

*stern knock at the door*

“—beg pardon, my former employer, who will be happy to verify my identity!”

Schmucks.

Luthor

Like who not only says where they work but gives their exact job description in a leak? If it were real (it's not) that guy probably would have been fired already

Well that or they are someone else in a different role who really dislikes the co-worker in that role. Either way though I think a healthy scepticism of this seems logical.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
A reminder Home got a Teal Mask compatibility update two weeks before its release and people datamined the new pokémon from it.

Since TPCi is not exactly known for learning from their previous mistakes, I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again (instead of pushing the next Home update until ID's release date) and all the new pokémon get datamined by the next weekend.

Red and Blue

A reminder Home got a Teal Mask compatibility update two weeks before its release and people datamined the new pokémon from it.

Since TPCi is not exactly known for learning from their previous mistakes, I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again (instead of pushing the next Home update until ID's release date) and all the new pokémon get datamined by the next weekend.
Can't wait to see the Dipplin evolution and Paradox Entei and Terrakion.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Some of these moves are weird. One that stood out to be is Upper Hand for being incredibly situational. It's a base 40 Fighting-type move with increased priority that causes guaranteed flinching, but it will always fail if the target is not about to use a move with increased priority.

Autobot N

Some of these moves are weird. One that stood out to be is Upper Hand for being incredibly situational. It's a base 40 Fighting-type move with increased priority that causes guaranteed flinching, but it will always fail if the target is not about to use a move with increased priority.
Upper Hand was in one of the trailers

Acer11

If this rumor turns out to be true, then things are going to get outrageous!

Hydrappl: The most bizarre of the rumor. Not only would it be the first Bug/Dragon type, and it evolves from one of Applin's branched evolutions, But also potentially a Triple-typed Pokemon thanks to one of it's potential abilities. And with 600 BST, it would be a unique pseudo-legendary. Overall, the appearance would be based on apple worms, hydras, and the "Poison Apple" from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs".

Tsukuyomi56

Doing Their Best
Any word about how many additional TMs are going to be actual new moves or is it just Upper Hand and Psychic Noise?
In Serebii’s Indigo Disk preview there were two new moves in Supercharged Cell and Hard Press (in addition to Upper Hand and Psychic Noise). As for any other moves other than those remains to be seen when the DLC goes live (all other moves mentioned were either IoA Tutor moves or old ones like Curse).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
In Serebii’s Indigo Disk preview there were two new moves in Supercharged Cell and Hard Press (in addition to Upper Hand and Psychic Noise). As for any other moves other than those remains to be seen when the DLC goes live (all other moves mentioned were either IoA Tutor moves or old ones like Curse).
I don't know if it'll be a TM move, but there's also Arachaludon's new move Electro Shot

Copley Hill Gym

Here's a big rumor.
Do you believe it?
That’s definitely one of the more plausible “leaks” - I wonder. Might be real this one. The “Iron Tines” name strikes me as real. It has the feel of one of those Paradox names.

Status
Not open for further replies.