• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Home was updated today and it seems the content about the new pokémon is there since there was 14mb of content. But apparently ILCA learned from their previous mistake and managed to keep the data about the new pokémon inaccessible.

A part of me is glad it went this way, so for the first time I might actually play a Pokémon game not knowing every new pokémon beforehand (well, at least not knowing what they look like).

Xanhawk

From what I had seen said in various places(Reddit, Twitter, Smogon), the same thing happened in SwSh and we didn't get one of the DLC's Datamine until the day of release.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
The fact Applin's line is not on the datamined BB dex makes me think Dipplin's evo will be similar to Bloodmoon Ursaluna at first.
There will be just one single specimen of it to be found in the Terarium, just lime BMU.
The difference here will be that once you complete its quest and capture it, you will also get access to the required item to evolve any regular Dipplin.

Autobot N

The fact Applin's line is not on the datamined BB dex makes me think Dipplin's evo will be similar to Bloodmoon Ursaluna at first.
There will be just one single specimen of it to be found in the Terarium, just lime BMU.
The difference here will be that once you complete its quest and capture it, you will also get access to the required item to evolve any regular Dipplin.
It'll probably make a first appearance as Kieran's ace

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
It'll probably make a first appearance as Kieran's ace
Pretty much this, then afterwards you'll have access to the necessary item to evolve more of your own.

Red and Blue

I feel like Kieran will probably tell the player the evolution method for their Dipplin as a sort of apology or peace offer for whatever actions they take in Indigo Disk. If not from him, maybe frome Carmine.

Aside from another apple, it would be cool if it was like Charcadet wete you have to gather enough Applin juice(or materials from another Pokemon) for an NPC to craft an evolution item.

Last edited:

epithumia

Poison-type enthusiast
well, if the Dipplin evo is really based on a poisoned apple, perhaps the evolution will be tied to Dokutaro? maybe like Pancham's or smth

kemal07

The following are the 23 trainers that we can invite to Blueberry Academy using BB points:

1 Nemona

2 Arven

3 Penny

4 Clavell

5 Saguaro

6 Salvatore

7 Jacq

8 Miriam

9 Raifort

10 Tyme

11 Dendra

12 Katy

13 Brassius

14 Iono

15 Kofu

16 Ryme

17 Tulip

18 Grusha

19 Rika

20 Poppy

21 Larry

22 Hassel

23 Geeta

Shroob

I kinda wonder what's going on with Kleavor.

Kleavor was datamined to be in the Indigo Disc dex, but we have seen nothing about it.

I've considered it could be a special new form ala Ursaluna, since it seems likely we'll get another Perrin sidequest, but you'd imagine that a leaker or, any datamining would have found something to that regards by now?

I still hope that just normal Kleavor will be obtainable in Indigo Disc somehow since Black Augerite's been in the game's code since Day 1, just non functional, but so was the Peat Block, and we've still yet to get normal Ursaluna.

Honestly, of all the Hisuian Evolutions that need an item, Kleavor's feels the most "Why can't we just do this?" With Ursaluna I get it, since you need a Full Moon and I don't even know if Scar/Vio have that coded in to work(Evolution based off of Moon Phases), but Kleavor is literally just "Give Scyther this rock". For all intents, lorewise that should still work in modern times.

Last edited:

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
My guess is we’ll have items for the Hisui evolutions in Blueberry (probably exchanging for BP)

Since Teddiursa/Stantler/Qwilfish are not in the BBdex, neither are their evolutions even though we’ll be able to get items for them there.
But since Scyther is in the BBdex and the Black Augurite will be available, so is Kleavor.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The following are the 23 trainers that we can invite to Blueberry Academy using BB points:

9 Raifort
I know who I'll be teaming up with.

(list)

Where did you get that list? Just asking because it doesn't match the list of possible guests that were datamined earlier completely. Which also included BB-associated characters such as Carmine, Kieran, Cyrano, and the BB League. Although it is possible that characters already present at Blueberry might not need to be invited through the use of BB points in the same way as Paldea native characters.

Either way I find it kind of odd that the Team Star members are absent no matter which list you go by. I guess they're just getting redesigns for their rumored side-quest alone.

Shroob

My guess is we’ll have items for the Hisui evolutions in Blueberry (probably exchanging for BP)

Since Teddiursa/Stantler/Qwilfish are not in the BBdex, neither are their evolutions even though we’ll be able to get items for them there.
But since Scyther is in the BBdex and the Black Augurite will be available, so is Kleavor.
Is it confirmed we'll be able to? Cause Stantler and Qwilfish don't evolve via evolution item.

Status
Not open for further replies.