• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Riddles are the worst kind of leaks. If you know stuff we don't and are willing to share it, just say it.
Agreed, especially when they’re vague like. Like what’s the point of even mentioning at that point?

BCVM22

Riddles are the worst kind of leaks. If you know stuff we don't and are willing to share it, just say it.
This is like reading a supermarket tabloid and complaining what's inside is nonsense. On some level, if you're going to follow these know-nothing, attention-seeking sociopaths religiously, you have to know what you're getting yourself into and that 99% of it is going to be trash, right?

Autobot N

This is like reading a supermarket tabloid and complaining what's inside is nonsense. On some level, if you're going to follow these know-nothing, attention-seeking sociopaths religiously, you have to know what you're getting yourself into and that 99% of it is going to be trash, right?
Tbf I don't follow him at all, the only stuff I see of his is what other people post

Orphalesion

Aren't those words a little bit strong considering we're talking about rumours about a video game posted on twitter?

Litleonid

Oh boy....Apparently there's another cropped image Khu posted that's just a toe claw from Groudon. These aren't even worth it. They're just mere crumbs when he could be giving us something more substantial like "What do Kyogre, Groudon, and Lugia all have in common? The answer is a hint at what the cover legendaries represent." Nope. Just unbearably vague crumbs.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Oh boy....Apparently there's another cropped image Khu posted that's just a toe claw from Groudon. These aren't even worth it. They're just mere crumbs when he could be giving us something more substantial like "What do Kyogre, Groudon, and Lugia all have in common? The answer is a hint at what the cover legendaries represent." Nope. Just unbearably vague crumbs.
He is very annoyin.....
Im waiting for a better leaker that doesnt play mind games like he does

Litleonid

He is very annoyin.....
Im waiting for a better leaker that doesnt play mind games like he does
I've just been sitting here hoping one of the 4chan rumors turn out to be an actual leak, or someone like practicalbrush12 finds a way to return. It sucks when the only credible leaker is an egomaniac who provides things in extremely vague riddles while starting petty feuds with other users.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Guys, nobody is entitled to leaks. If you don't like the ones he does, just wait for the official releases or focus on other "leaks" that surface nearly daily on 4chan.

I think the guy is an egocentric prick, but it's not like he owns us anything. And clearly some people do like the riddles, so let people enjoy what they want to enjoy without having to go through the same torrent of same users whining about it every. single. time one of his riddles is mentioned.

Litleonid

Conspiracy theory: what if Khu doesn't actually have information on SV and is just using riddles that are vague enough to be interpreted in different ways so he can claim that he knew stuff all along
The thing is, a while back, he said his source doesn't work until June.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I'm not sure what to think of the "trainer class job system" idea.
Though I suppose it could be tied to the clothing in character customization.
I’ll be interested to see how the customisation is handled in this game. Hopefully a return to the more free choices with clothing, hairstyles and hair colour like in Sw/Sh. I expect contacts to change eye colours also back in after being absent in BD/SP. Expect a salon for hair-related customisation too, like it has been in previous games.

Also expect the four different skin/hair tone combinations to be back on the player selection screen - the base design, a pale skin/blonde hair design, a brown skin/brown hair design and a black skin/black hair design like in the previous games since S/M.

Dreis

Never change BCVM.... never change.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Riddle leaks aren’t even clever. They’re there to clog up the discourse around actual leaks

Litleonid

Yeah, his recent "leaks" have just come across as him playing with people more than anything, and he was saying nobody's gotten it right. What do you expect when you're just posting a very tiny detail like the tip of a wing or a claw? I'm glad he seems to have stopped putting in unnecessary insults toward Centro in these posts (we'll see how long that lasts), but these "riddles" just aren't fun at all.

Last edited:

Ultra Beast Lover

Yeah I fun riddle would be something like, "One Pokemon takes partial inspiration from this mythical creature." Not pictures and random numbers.

Litleonid

Yeah I fun riddle would be something like, "One Pokemon takes partial inspiration from this mythical creature." Not pictures and random numbers.
This is what I wish his riddles were more like. Not posting cropped images of a tiny detail of a Pokemon. Something like "These three Pokemon have one thing in common." would even be fine. Even something like an image of a a couple things with hexidecimal codes would be fine.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
This is what I wish his riddles were more like. Not posting cropped images of a tiny detail of a Pokemon. Something like "These three Pokemon have one thing in common." would even be fine. Even something like an image of a a couple things with hexidecimal codes would be fine.
Technically at this point they aren’t even really riddles but just posting random things and leaving everything out besides the bare minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.