• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I'm starting to grow rather uncomfortable with the amount of information one person possesses.

Perhaps it's due to the obnoxious way he does things (riddles, really?). Nonetheless, I'm not really liking the way this is turning out.
I will admit that I actually like the riddle format(his attitude not so much), and as seen by the post by @Smeargle-Sketch we have gotten quite a bit of tangible information so far.
But yeah, it is definitely odd how he has been able to keep such a high profile for so long without being shut down.

Orphalesion

The 3rd one could be something like Gothitelle or Hatterene
For that matter, could it be something like a "Pastel Goth" or princess inspired régional form of the Gothitelle line? I'd love that because I like the Gothitelle line and would be happy if they do something with them.

And isn't the plant "waifu" the Smoliv evo?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I will admit that I actually like the riddle format(his attitude not so much), and as seen by the post by @Smeargle-Sketch we have gotten quite a bit of tangible information so far.
But yeah, it is definitely odd how he has been able to keep such a high profile for so long without being shut down.

Honestly, the petty person in me wants to report his account lol, but doing so would make me a hypocrite, given my affinity for video game leaks.

I'll just leave it be.

Phillies

Almost makes you wonder if the leaks aren't intentional. It's an easy way to keep people talking about the games without actually having to reveal any information.

Litleonid

Honestly, the petty person in me wants to report his account lol, but doing so would make me a hypocrite, given my affinity for video game leaks.

I'll just leave it be.
Honestly, part of me would love to because his behavior regarding Centro has slipped into harassment.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
For that matter, could it be something like a "Pastel Goth" or princess inspired régional form of the Gothitelle line? I'd love that because I like the Gothitelle line and would be happy if they do something with them.

And isn't the plant "waifu" the Smoliv evo?
He said that Smoliv is close but is actually the Nurse Joy Pokemon for this gen.

But could be both.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Did they not understand the post or did they just give us a spoiler?
The former. We already knew they were professors.

Also Khu talking about loli and fur fetishes probably disproves my long-running theory of him being a GameFreak employee intentionally leaking cryptic information to drum up interest in upcoming games. I'm genuinely curious who he actually is and how he so consistently has access to information, but as always take anything he says with a grain of salt, as otherwise reliable leaks have gotten certain details wrong in the past (Water-type Alolan Arcanine) and you never do know when a previously reliable leaker might decide to throw out false information if they don't have any real information to bolster their clout.

Last edited:

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Khu also has rudely remarked on there being a lot of masculine and humanoid Pokemon too.

However he has admitted his referral to both Wiafumon and Husbandomon as just being a meme.

So don't expect just a bunch of gardevoirs and/or Machamps in terms of new Pokemon.

Just that there's going to be more humanoid Pokemon that he says that the developers have found the perfect balance in design.

Which I take it as more Pokemon like Grimmsnarl, Bisharp and the like. When broken down, most Pokemon are masculine or feminine bipedal/antrho/humanoid in design. So not much to go off of.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

Missingno.Fan

This just popped into my head but maybe the object mon is a chickenpox virus. It appears to be “rooster adjacent” and the original riddles mentions how it went viral. That’s probably too distasteful in today’s climate, but just a thought.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
This just popped into my head but maybe the object mon is a chickenpox virus. It appears to be “rooster adjacent” and the original riddles mentions how it went viral. That’s probably too distasteful in today’s climate, but just a thought.
I'm in the thinking that it could be a 'living' statue of the Rooster of Barcelos myself.

mnl7e5hm9ok81.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.