• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Probably an impopular opinion but I honestly hope we get some of this instead of datamining, it's fun to get some pictures little by little as it was with SWSH last time. Datamine may come a little bit later.

This is exactly what I was thinking myself.

I found the gen 7 datamine leak kind of underwhelming and overwhelming at the same time. I like when we get drip feed leaks over a few days. Gives people time to take in each new design as they come. In my opinion it's a lot more fun than just having everything thrown into a single image at once.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Khu just gave an update on the mice family.

Apparently there are numerous forms and its random, like Spinda. But probably a smaller amount.

Also it doesn't have Parental Bond.

Copley Hill Gym

19 days to go. I am a kid again, waiting for the release of Pokémon Gold/Silver...

Truly, it's nice to feel excited again for the new generation of games. The last trailer pulled me back from a "not sure I will bother" back to "yeah lets go catch 'em all again!"

I just wish that TPC would announce something about the Paradox Pokémon. That's the one thing I want to see right now.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I think we should get one more Trailer which would help people make their mind which version to choose.
I believe the best way to do so would be to show some Paradoxes.

Bus

Apparently there are numerous forms and its random, like Spinda. But probably a smaller amount.

He said there were multiple forms, but when asked how many, he said '2'. He mentioned you'll have to catch a ton if you want the varied evolution since its super rare. Probably another Sinistea situation by the sound of it.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
He said there were multiple forms, but when asked how many, he said '2'. He mentioned you'll have to catch a ton if you want the varied evolution since its super rare. Probably another Sinistea situation by the sound of it.
Speaking about Parental Bond. You know what would be the easiest nerf to it which should've been introduced back in gen 7? Making the Pokemon get Burn and Poison damage twice per turn. As Simple as that.

Luthor

That is unexpected. It not having parental bond changes things. Perhaps it has a parental bond like ability but with a new name? or a similarly named ability that was mistaken.

LambzGoHard

I'm personally looking forward to the datamine and just the game being released as I'm playing it late anyways so I don't care if I get spoiled or not. I'm currently playing through the DLC Expansion on my Sword game and then I'm gonna do a playthrough of Shield (and the DLC for that version too) to get all the version exclusives. Then I'm gonna play Legends Arceus so I'll probably not play Scarlet or Violet until the new year. It'll give me time to check out the new Pokemon and start planning my teams for my playthroughs of Paldea.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I'll check back in but I plan to spend the rest of my Halloween with spooky movies on in the background while I try and Masuda some shiny spooks! I already have two boxes of Gastly and Litwick eggs each! Breedjects will be sent to Home and Wonder Boxed!

kemal07

Does anyone recognise what this Pokemon next to the fountain is? I thought Hattrem but it looks quite different in shape and colouring.

I wonder if that is our Hammer Wielder... In the image below it does look like a type of fairy with winged shape ears pointing a staff like hammer towards the right.

Last edited:

kemal07

I barely see anything tbh
I don't think you looked carefully, it is quite easy to spot. Click on the thumbnails and take a close look at the bottom left... There definitely does seem to be something there and I can't imagine a shot of simply a fountain on it's own on the back cover of the games...

Broseph08

I'm not expecting these next few days. Past few cycles the earliest leak was like 14 days before and it's usually like 10-11 days before. So I'd say the earliest would be this Friday and for sure by next weed on Monday or Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.