• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaflora

Ugh that whole gambling crap with that coin purse was such a god-awful idea and so boring that I'm glad that it was made impossible by (was it the European?) age restrictions on gambling in games.
I mean, it was the *only* way to get Porygon, and that stupid thing cost 9.999 coins in Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver (the wikis all claim that it cost 6500 in Blue, but I think I remember it cost 9999 coins in Blue just like everywhere else)
Without the Missigno. trick getting those owuld have been painful.
I'd rather run around the region looking for the coins for Gimmighoul any day than play that stupid game corner.
On Blue, Porygon cost 6,500 coins. It was only on Red and Yellow did it cost 9,999 coins. This was also reflected on FireRed and LeafGreen as well as HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Orphalesion

On Blue, Porygon cost 6,500 coins. It was only on Red and Yellow did it cost 9,999 coins. This was also reflected on FireRed and LeafGreen as well as HeartGold and SoulSilver.
I could swear I paid 9999 coins on Blue for Porygon. Of course 6500 wasn't much better, I wouldn't have gotten that without the Missigno. glitch either.

LambzGoHard

I'm also hoping we can get both forms in Scarlet & Violet. I have no intention of playing Go but I'll want both forms for my Living Dex.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'll be honest I'll probably wait to collect them until a certain Youtuber does a location guide for them so I don't miss any that was a problem with finding the wisps in Legends for my son. Because he would grab them randomly and it was hard as heck to find which ones he missed because I marked mine as I went and he didn't he is six he wouldn't think of doing such a thing.
Agreed.

I had to do a lot of back and forth on Legends to get all wisps. Not again. If I see one I'll use a marker (if possible) and ignore it until I beat the game.

scififan21

I'm predicting next week sometime for datamines and then I'm out I might look at starters if my curiosity wins out trying to resist the temptation.

kemal07

I don't expect a datamine anytime soon. We haven't even had proper leak images of an early copy holder. Before a datamine, early copy leak images would come first... we haven't even had that yet.

I think the best thing to do is put energy and attention into other things on a daily basis to keep your minds off of it all.

Autobot N

Agreed.

I had to do a lot of back and forth on Legends to get all wisps. Not again. If I see one I'll use a marker (if possible) and ignore it until I beat the game.
I didn't pick up a single Wisp until I had caught all the other Pokemon in the game. Waited until I had access to every single one so I could use Serebii's guide and not have to figure out which ones I did and didn't pick up already

Copley Hill Gym

I am just hoping that the main game and the side quests occupy enough time to warrant the purchase. It's a big stack of cash for the game, it has to be said...

Copley Hill Gym

At the very least I suspect it'll become something very impressive given how many coins it takes. I'd like its evolution to be ghost/steel.

Did I imagine it, or was the leak for this thing not saying it was Ghost/Steel, not pure ghost? The reveal tells us it is pure ghost. Maybe it gets its steel type on evolution...

Acer11

Ugh that whole gambling crap with that coin purse was such a god-awful idea and so boring that I'm glad that it was made impossible by (was it the European?) age restrictions on gambling in games.
I mean, it was the *only* way to get Porygon, and that stupid thing cost 9.999 coins in Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver (the wikis all claim that it cost 6500 in Blue, but I think I remember it cost 9999 coins in Blue just like everywhere else)
Without the Missigno. trick getting those owuld have been painful.
I'd rather run around the region looking for the coins for Gimmighoul any day than play that stupid game corner.
It costed 5,555 coins in Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.