• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
Honestly, problem is that these people are just plain dumb.
"Oh boy let's leak on the most public places possible that I also have linked to every single account of anything I have where I can get shut down and tracked down in five seconds! I just NEED those internet points, you know? I can't GET THEM unless I make myself as visible as possible! People need to know it was ME!"
"Oh no how can this be how did the Nintendo Ninjas catch me :("

Just how hard can it possible to be just look up "how to dump a switch game", upload to anonfiles or something and then just drop the link on 4chan? And if you're feeling extra paranoid then also it while behind 7 proxies at the cybercafe down the next neighborhood. Just in case.

Simple and clean and to the point. Everyone's happy. Hell, just drop the link with a tripcode so that there's a name attached to it if you want to be acknowledged in some way or other.
But no, gotta be an attention whore who dripfeeds everything and only shows blurry pictures like if it were a cryptid picture from 50 years ago.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
If the supposed leaked list of new Pokémon is false, I’m hoping that Dragon/Bug will finally happen. It’s the one typing you’d think GF would have used by now along with Poison/Steel.
There are no Dragon/Bug Pokemon this gen.

Are we sure this is definitely a fighting type? Dark black to purple in colour, mane has little globules at the bottom like ooze, onlky has one tail as opposed to the three of the original. Looks much more like a poison type here...
Yup, both Khu and Kaka talked about that all 3 regional Tauros have the fighting type.

Fighting-Black Bull (like in Bullfighting)
Fire/Fighting
Water/Fighting

Orphalesion

I feel like this has been happening since forever, I don't see how this time is any different. The first leakers were just banned from twitter, which was something easy to see coming since the platform has stricter copyright rules. They should be posting on anon image boards since the beginning, it's safer and the leaks get spread anyway.

Exactly. Even during the SwSh leak they shut down accounts and things like that.
And with the person who tried streaming it on freaking twitch it really was no wonder that they got shut down right away. Like, really, what where they expecting?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
"Oh boy let's leak on the most public places possible that I also have linked to every single account of anything I have where I can get shut down and tracked down in five seconds! I just NEED those internet points, you know? I can't GET THEM unless I make myself as visible as possible! People need to know it was ME!"

Just how hard can it possible to be just look up "how to dump a switch game", upload to anonfiles or something and then just drop the link on 4chan? And if you're feeling extra paranoid then also it while behind 7 proxies at the cybercafe down the next neighborhood. Just in case.

Simple and clean and to the point. Everyone's happy. Hell, just drop the link with a tripcode so that there's a name attached to it if you want to be acknowledged in some way or other.
But no, gotta be an attention whore who dripfeeds everything and only shows blurry pictures like if it were a cryptid picture from 50 years ago.
Oh well;(
At least we have news tomorrow and the games come out in 1.5 weeks so we will see the starters evolution then:(

janejane6178

So in 1.5 weeks we will finally see the starters evolutions. I wonder how the cat grass will look like and if it will retain its wonderful design when it evolves

Niormon

Apparently on twitter ( and I don't know how true it is) people are saying on 4chan Joe serebii himself reported the leaks to Nintendo that night don't know if the shut down has anything to do with that.

Kaddy2009

Since I'm not on Twitter; I haven't seen any of the leaks, but I wouldn't mind seeing Sprigatito's evolutions and see if it remains on all fours or if it's another Incineroar

Red and Blue

Since I'm not on Twitter; I haven't seen any of the leaks, but I wouldn't mind seeing Sprigatito's evolutions and see if it remains on all fours or if it's another Incineroar
According to the leaks they are bipedal

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
If the supposed leaked list of new Pokémon is false, I’m hoping that Dragon/Bug will finally happen. It’s the one typing you’d think GF would have used by now along with Poison/Steel.
Also Fire/Fairy has yet to be combined. I want a Pokemon I can name Natsu!

janejane6178

I don’t think that Joe Serebii would do that
He won’t take our hope like that
He is a decent and splendid man

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Omg I read that whole stupid list just to find out it's fake right after lol.

So many horrible names and so many hilarious ones. The only thing that made me momentarily super annoyed from that list was "wugtrio". I swear if that is the name of wiglet's evo, well I won't use it either way most likely.

Also as for crocalor... uhm lol it's so goofy looking. I have a hard time seeing how people think it's cute but then qualadin got a bad wrap. He looks like a slightly larger fuecoco that found a birds nest and mistook it for a hat. What is it with hats and Paldea? Did the japanese just see that sombrero's exist and decide that a Spain based region needs to be full of sombreros?

Also it could be protocol by law/regulations that Joe has to report or something along those lines, but most likely that is false and I'm sure nintendo noticed quite fast that leaks were online, as if anyone even had to report them.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I hope tomorrow's trailer shows the pseudo. I'll go crazy waiting for it to leak
I'm just curious about the starters right now. So far, definitely not choosing fuecoco based on it's mid stage. If it's last stage is SUPER COOL then I can bear having crocalor, but it's going to be Quaxly as long as his second form and third isn't tragic like crocalor

also super NOT cute for the couple to choose the same starters. If my partner tried to pull that **** during our first playthroughs I'd have to begrudgingly change my starter or ask them to lol. But I'm weird like that

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Omg I read that whole stupid list just to find out it's fake right after lol.

So many horrible names and so many hilarious ones. The only thing that made me momentarily super annoyed from that list was "wugtrio". I swear if that is the name of wiglet's evo, well I won't use it either way most likely.

Also as for crocalor... uhm lol it's so goofy looking. I have a hard time seeing how people think it's cute but then qualadin got a bad wrap. He looks like a slightly larger fuecoco that found a birds nest and mistook it for a hat. What is it with hats and Paldea? Did the japanese just see that sombrero's exist and decide that a Spain based region needs to be full of sombreros?

Also it could be protocol by law/regulations that Joe has to report or something along those lines, but most likely that is false and I'm sure nintendo noticed quite fast that leaks were online, as if anyone even had to report them.
A lot of people in the Pokemon community call Joe a shill among other things, so it doesn't surprise me if its just the same trying to tarnish his name again.

Status
Not open for further replies.