• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
These starters are better than those of the previous two gens
Objection, hearsay!

The past two gens gave us the likes of Decidueye, Incineroar and Rillaboom.. and even Cinderace, although not to my taste, is a big fan favourite. There’s no way that these compete in my opinion.. except for the magician cat, the magician cat beats all of those I mentioned above. The fire croc can disappear into oblivion for all I care, heck I’d rather use Eviolite Fuecoco for the entire game..

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
Objection, hearsay!

The past two gens gave us the likes of Decidueye, Incineroar and Rillaboom.. and even Cinderace, although not to my taste, is a big fan favourite. There’s no way that these compete in my opinion.. except for the magician cat, the magician cat beats all of those I mentioned above. The fire croc can disappear into oblivion for all I care, heck I’d rather use Eviolite Fuecoco for the entire game..
I feel like Meowscarada suits you.

I'm all fiery anger and a beastly crocodile is my soul animal

epithumia

Poison-type enthusiast
sad about the fake pepper kappa, such a cool design.

I'm still mulling Skelidirge. I just can't see GHOST there

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
sad about the fake pepper kappa, such a cool design.

I'm still mulling Skelidirge. I just can't see GHOST there
Someone's fan art gives more of a sugar skull/Day-Of-The-Day appearance to the face. Which we can't really see in the leaked image.

Correction: The other leaked image of him on four legs shows the sugar skull design on the face.

Last edited:

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Objection, hearsay!

Agree to disagree. Although I liked Primarina, rillaboom and maybe Decidueye to an extent I wasn’t a fan of the others to be honest.

I dislike the water starter line in this gen though.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I want to confirm if the rumors of a dolphin pokemon in the game are true.

ShinyPie

Fruity & Delicious
I don’t even know what to think….

Love Clodsire
Love Lokix line
Love Nacli
Oinkologne is okay.
Cetoddle and Shroodle are fine.
Floragato is cool.
Meowscarada is….. awful…??? I think? I’m leaning towards awful.
Skeledirge…. Again not sure… kinda cool?

Need to digest them for a while. And seen them in action. What starter am I choosing? Noooo idea.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Skeledirge is a lock for me :]
Now I just need to see what the pseudo looks like.
I always use the regional psuedo so I gotta know first hand :d

Owynna_Lore

Manners Maketh Man
The pepper is missing the Dex number that the others have

Nave

Absolutely love Sprigatito's evos. Fell in love with the Grass Cat the moment I saw it, so I'm relieved that I like the whole line, as I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't. Floragato is one of my favourite middle stages, which says a lot because middle stages are often an awkward in-between. When I first saw the final evo, I considered giving Floragato an eviolite, but the more I look at Meowscarada the more I see potential for a vibrant personality. I bet it moves really well in game.

I have mixed feelings on Skeledirge. The head is cool--I like the flame chicken on it's nose, and the designs on its snout and forehead--but the body seems too angular for me. I liked the rounded quality of Fuecoco and Crocalar... that goes to the wayside for the final stage. I also don't really like the look of the fire coming out of its mouth, but I guess I have to see how it moves in game.

Withholding judgment on the design of Quaquaval, as we only have a sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.