• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
LOL did you guys touch on the paradox "suicune?" in the thread?

I haven't seen the paradox "vorizion" but it's totally gonna go the same way lol. That is too funny tbh.

Bus

Just pointing this out but Lycanroc is returning.
I know, but unfortunately he's a wolf, not a dog. I was being strict about team requirements lol. If I opened it up to 'Canine' then he'd be in the clear! I actually have Shiny Lycranroc for Day & Midnight form (just missing midday!)

kemal07

Does anyone where I can find images of the Elite Four, Team Star Bosses and the Psychic Gym Leader?

I also wonder who the other Champion rank trainers are aside from Nemona. I do have a feeling it is probably some of the teachers.

kemal07

- Gym Leader rematches - Battle contest at the school - Legendaries There doesn't seem to be any Battle Tower or simila facility.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
- Gym Leader rematches - Battle contest at the school - Legendaries There doesn't seem to be any Battle Tower or simila facility.
what are Battle contests?
Can we Rematch E4? If so how does the Normal GL/Flying E4 act?

Sponge

Has the Dolphin's other form been posted yet?

I haven't seen a picture, but apparently the Dolphin evolution looks identical to it's first stage except it has a heart on it's chest and it gets a new ability that lets it transform into it's superhero form.

So it seems this other form everyone has been talking about is just Finizen with a heart on its front that transforms into the superhero form in battle.

kemal07

what are Battle contests?
Can we Rematch E4? If so how does the Normal GL/Flying E4 act?
The Battle contest is said to be like a. tournament, whether it is among students or Champion rank trainers is unknown at the moment.

No idea on Gym Leader / Elite Four Larry. The only clue is that a rock type Pokemon Gym got wrecked prior to the start of the game and Elite Four member gave up their position to fill in as a Gym Leader. It has been theorised that this is the Ghost Gym Leader though as the wrecked Gym is located on the icy area next to the Ice Gym - So not entirely sure how Larry fits in.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm aware that Donphan is one of the Titans, but can you actually catch them in mid game or are they at the end too?
someone asked on twitter "when are paradox forms available? can we get them early on?" and centro replied with "Donphan only. The rest are late game"

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Mostly, I feel like there aren't so Pokemon-ish because of their eyes. There is something about eyes that makes them Pokemon (not to be confused with cartoons), and this generation just has so many Pokemon without it.

And if someone is interested in my thoughts about some of the Pokemon:
- Pawmo and the final evolution - what exactly is the difference between them?
- Dolliv looks like Hisuian Lilligant's pre evolution.
- Taountula looks like Eldegoss.
- Naclstack and Garganacl just look awful.
- Bramblin's evolution looks like a regional variant of Dhelmise.
- Tandemaus and Maushold looks like someone stopped working on it and never returned.
- Tatsugiri and Dondozo look like Disney characters.
- Kingambit looks like a character from Tekken.
- Those last four (legendaries?) Pokemon (?) - gave up on trying to understand them.
A lot of repetitive pokemon in this gen and inconsistent in themes all around.

Xanhawk

There's a full list of Pokemon Box sprites and it appears that the order that others have shown the new Pokemon in may have been correct.

allmons-jpg.464227

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
OMG Oinkologne is like the first trans pokemon, I LOVE IT!!! (as long as that wasn't a mistake that will be fixed with a patch)
What is trans about it? Male Lechonk evolve into one appearance, females another. Seems no different from Unfezant. If I understand right, their different tail shapes relate to the different ways of applying perfume or cologne.

Status
Not open for further replies.