• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
When it comes to Paradox Interactive games or Total War games, I do find some YouTubers helpful, even necessary at times.
I mean…Paradox Interactive games require a few masters degrees in order to be successful…so that’s understandable.

@janejane6178 are you playing a digital copy with the game downloaded onto the SD card? I've heard that something with it could be causing the framerate issues
The newer, high-speed Micro-SD cards shouldn’t have a problem. They’re not as fast as the built-in flash, but they’re still pretty fast. I guess this is something I can test over the weekend.

falconlord

I mean…Paradox Interactive games require a few masters degrees in order to be successful…so that’s understandable.
A few masters degrees.... and the patience of a saint.

I love Vic3, it's by far my favourite Paradox game, and man. There is so much jank. Just... so much jank.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
For any help regarding your game-related question, a dedicated HELP THREAD has been created.

Also, PLEASE KEEP STORY SPOILERS HIDDEN.
Thank you.

falconlord

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

It's finally shipped!

Won't get it until Tuesday, allegedly, but at last I got the damned e-mail.

Also, the last time I bought from Best Buy, they also said it'd arrive on the next Tuesday and ended up coming later that afternoon, so...

falconlord

I still have to wait until Christmas to play, but that's fine.

I've done no work for the last, like, two weeks. So I really need to get back to that anyway.

scififan21

Mine still hasn't shipped. XD 8:07 pm where I'm at Thrusday. I'm glad you finally got that email though about time!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
A temporary TRADING THREAD has been made.
You may also use it to help evolve Pokemon like FInizen.

scififan21

As long as I get it tomorrow so I can play after my work shift I will be happy.

Lorphiiforme

Manta ray enthusiast
Well, i’m getting it tomorrow as well. Preorder is coming at 10 pm. So i’ll wait till tomorrow.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

It's finally shipped!

Won't get it until Tuesday, allegedly, but at last I got the damned e-mail.

Also, the last time I bought from Best Buy, they also said it'd arrive on the next Tuesday and ended up coming later that afternoon, so...
Grab the UPS tracking number from your email or the Best Buy site and track it directly through UPS. You’ll get a better idea of when it arrives and the time window UPS expects it to be there.

falconlord

Grab the UPS tracking number from your email or the Best Buy site and track it directly through UPS. You’ll get a better idea of when it arrives and the time window UPS expects it to be there.
Alas, Canada Post will not update its tracking until tomorrow.

It's long after closing time here, after all.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
To know that it can be fixed is reassuring. Hope they patch it real soon.
In addition to this, some of the people who have shared videos of the worst performance and technical issues have also said that they’re experiencing way less problems - sometimes literally none at all - when their Switch is docked. That might help some people, I hope.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
I will gt my copy today in the mail. But got a very busy weekend coming up, so won't be able to play untill monday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.