• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer11

I still like the idea of a Let's Go Umbreon and Let's Go Espeon to tie into a remake of Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness. After we got the return of Snap, Mystery Dungeon, and the impending return of Stadium, I have a mighty need to revisit the Orre region!
Either remakes of the two games, or a completely new story? Because I thought of a hypothetical Pokemon inspired by the games; a Shadow Ore Pokemon (Ghost/Rock type)

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Either remakes of the two games, or a completely new story? Because I thought of a hypothetical Pokemon inspired by the games; a Shadow Ore Pokemon (Ghost/Rock type)
I would say modified/updated like how LGPE were. Adding the Shiny Charm since there hasn't been a game set in Johto with it yet. I think, as of BDSP, there's been a Shiny Charm in every region except Johto. Probably the full party EXP Share as well, since that's become standard. But probably not until the end of the Johto section so everyone doesn't go into Kanto super overleveled.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Funnily enough someone did leak details about the DLC on 4chan but wasn't taken seriously for obvious reasons

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Why is the first DLC area a Japan-based region? I am confused and kind of annoyed, this concept should have been saved for a new generation. I do like the legendaries, though, or at least Walking Wake, Iron Leaves, Ogerpon, and Terrapagos (the MomoTRIO are kind of ugly if you ask me).

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
Why is the first DLC area a Japan-based region? I am confused and kind of annoyed, this concept should have been saved for a new generation.
Hope it is a hint towards Gen 10 being a Japan-based Region. Let's wait and hope.
It's crazy when you think about it that this DLC is gonna have the first new Japan-based place since Sinnoh. (Hisui is still Sinnoh so doesn't count)

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Why is the first DLC area a Japan-based region? I am confused and kind of annoyed, this concept should have been saved for a new generation. I do like the legendaries, though, or at least Walking Wake, Iron Leaves, Ogerpon, and Terrapagos (the MomoTRIO are kind of ugly if you ask me).
I agree though Fezandipiti looks quite nice:)

I have a feeling the white-haired guy form the 2nd DLC will be one of strongest trainers there with the Lady in the back being the Professor.
I'm wondering if Nemona/Penny/Arvin will take part in the fieldtrip and also be a transfer student like us.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Centro Dex is reporting that 230 Pokemon are returning between the two DLCs.

That and they share a continuous plot and timeline, with Indigo story wise happening after the events of Teal.

Acer11

Don
I would say modified/updated like how LGPE were. Adding the Shiny Charm since there hasn't been a game set in Johto with it yet. I think, as of BDSP, there's been a Shiny Charm in every region except Johto. Probably the full party EXP Share as well, since that's become standard. But probably not until the end of the Johto section so everyone doesn't go into Kanto super overleveled.
Don't forget about the Physical/Special thing and the Fairy-type.

Acer11

You know, I was thinking; what if Bulbasaur and Squirtle made an appearance ,respectively, in The Teal Mask and The Indigo Disc?

Pudimon

Certified Pudding Monster
Fp-tkcVWwAA_RZv

Ok so, paradox suicune is clearly different from the one in this picture... what makes me think the author drew this based on rumors/sightings of the three pokémon in distinct moments, but it was so fast that they only saw parts of it, and maybe thought they were the same pokémon

that way we may be getting the other two (four, if you count the musketeers from violet) in the near future

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Fp-tkcVWwAA_RZv

Ok so, paradox suicune is clearly different from the one in this picture... what makes me think the author drew this based on rumors/sightings of the three pokémon in distinct moments, but it was so fast that they only saw parts of it, and maybe thought they were the same pokémon

that way we may be getting the other two (four, if you count the musketeers from violet) in the near future
I'd be here for it.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
That list of mons rumored to be returning feels too good to be true. Both of my favorites are in that list along with most starters.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
So why are all of the starters available except for the Gen V ones that aren't Samurott?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Fp-tkcVWwAA_RZv

It would be an interesting way to handle it, you could even give out the other two sets with the two DLC waves, such as Raikou/Cobalion coming with The Teal Mask while Entei/Terrakion comes with The Indigo Disk.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
So why are all of the starters available except for the Gen V ones that aren't Samurott?
Unova remake? Black 3 and White 3?

vondecayle

Any news about home being able to connect with S/V?

Status
Not open for further replies.