• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
A patch for SwSh had deleted entries and all the deleted ones ended up coming back

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Told so.

I don't really get how deleting pokedex entres is a good thing though
The old dex entries being deleted mean those Pokémon are getting new ones that will be added later.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Assuming the Gen 5 starters are coming back BW remake truthers are gonna be real quiet for a while lol

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Assuming the Gen 5 starters are coming back BW remake truthers are gonna be real quiet for a while lol
The pattern so far has been remakes from a previous generation within the first generation to debut on a particular system (not counting the Let's Go! games, which are remakes of remakes). That is, they are as follows:
Game Boy Advance: Generation III (FireRed and LeafGreen)
Nintendo DS: Generation IV (HeartGold and SoulSilver)
Nintendo 3DS: Generation VI (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)
Switch: Generation VIII (either Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl or Legends: Arceus)

So based on this pattern, Unova remakes won't happen until whatever system comes after the Switch. It would be Generation 10 at the earliest.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Glad it seems they've finally figured one of people's main issue with Dexit.

Hopefully the whole "add all past starters in the DLC" is the norm from now on.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
I know Centro tends to post everything, but an interesting rumour is that by the time Indigo Disk comes out, there'll be a visually updated version of the game on Nintendo's next console.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I know Centro tends to post everything, but an interesting rumour is that by the time Indigo Disk comes out, there'll be a visually updated version of the game on Nintendo's next console.
I don’t think that’s happening unless the new console is not backwards compatible with the Switch.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
The guy who leaked the DLC stuff did say something about a graphical enhancement patch

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
IMG_5876.png
Apparently there’s a supposed leak on Discord that a Direct is coming out May 2nd and that Home connectivity will be released on May 12th

I don’t really believe it since we didn’t get an announcement for a direct this weekend but the connectivity release date kind of lines up with when we got it for BDSP & Legends

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I hope it's true. I've been shiny hunting like mad (19 new species since a week ago!) and I'd feel better being able to transfer them all to Home.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
IMG_5876.png
Apparently there’s a supposed leak on Discord that a Direct is coming out May 2nd and that Home connectivity will be released on May 12th

I don’t really believe it since we didn’t get an announcement for a direct this weekend but the connectivity release date kind of lines up with when we got it for BDSP & Legends
Unless its a shadow drop, we definitely would have gotten a announcement for it by now.

Pokemon Power

The pattern so far has been remakes from a previous generation within the first generation to debut on a particular system (not counting the Let's Go! games, which are remakes of remakes). That is, they are as follows:
Game Boy Advance: Generation III (FireRed and LeafGreen)
Nintendo DS: Generation IV (HeartGold and SoulSilver)
Nintendo 3DS: Generation VI (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)
Switch: Generation VIII (either Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl or Legends: Arceus)

So based on this pattern, Unova remakes won't happen until whatever system comes after the Switch. It would be Generation 10 at the earliest.
As I have said before, I think we're gonna get new versions of the Johto games before we get Unova remakes.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I don't think we will hear a lot while it's Golden Week in Japan.

This is a bit of a personal opinion of mine, but I kind of think that we might get the 7-star raids for the last 3 starters available before Home comes out. Home may drive some interest away from them (though I'm sure some like me would still do them).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don't think we will hear a lot while it's Golden Week in Japan.

This is a bit of a personal opinion of mine, but I kind of think that we might get the 7-star raids for the last 3 starters available before Home comes out. Home may drive some interest away from them (though I'm sure some like me would still do them).
I can kind of see that happening since Home connectivity for BDSP & Legends did come out after Game Freak released all of the event pokémon

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I can kind of see that happening since Home connectivity for BDSP & Legends did come out after Game Freak released all of the event pokémon
I think we still have one or two more event Pokémon, those being the new Mythicals, that will be released after the DLC launches. Terapagos and the smaller version and Ogerpon and the other three Pokémon for Teal Mask seem more like new Legendaries similar to Kubfu/Urshifu and Calyrex and its Steeds. There is no Pokémon for Gen 9 that screams Mythical right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.