• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
I saw on a cheats site that all three Kanto straters had evolutions.
Charizard-Charcoal
Venusaur-Fertiflower
Blastoise-Hydrostoise

It's amazing what people will do just to annoy people.

M

Mariob

What is even funnier than all of the rumors, thought, is that so many people believe them and follow them through fully and become dissapointed. I have to admit I believed the rumor of how in Ruby and Sapphire, if you completed your Pokedex you could go to the lady in Sootopolis City who gave you the Wailemer Doll and receive a Groudon or Kyogre Doll. There was nothing to prove it impossible, like Mew Three or becoming a gym leader, so it was believable. It was the only motivation I had for completing my Pokedex.

Mudkip3

I haven't heard many rumors about FR/LG, but these ones make me laugh. Some are similar to their counterparts in the old versions. But my all-time favorite one is from RSE: if you have all three Regis on Lv. 100 and talk to the receptionist in the Lilycove Department Store, she gives you 99 Master Balls.

Rod

TC expert
Dee said:
Supposedly you can get the Jhoto starters. I htink you have to have Emerald with ALL the Hoen Region pokemon
that's right I have cindaquil

I

Ishino

Sapphire, don't get angry. The guy is right.
a) They ARE NOT the Orange Islands. Check the Island names, and compare them to Orange Island names.
b) Lugia and Ho-Oh are on Island 8, Naval Rock. The island is only accessable by downloading the Mysticticket from a Nintendo event.

D

Dragon tamer

ilovchansey said:
i heard that when you get you 3rd badge professor oak will give you a groudon
I heard that one aswell,and me the sad idiot tried it!
I also heard if you beat the elite 4 105 times you can become a gym leader at your Secret Base.lol
I have beaten the elite 4 around 180-200 times and again It didn't work.

E

Eeveelution

In the older versions red and blue i remember one what was a so called easter egg where if you trade a dratini to another version and train him up then trade him back and go to where mewtwo was and use a fire stone you could get yoshi, i even saw pictures, but it was so fake, but the way it was told made it sound genuine.

If you think about it also why would nintendo say make a cheat or trick to go to another world like johto so hard to get to, they spent thier time making it with only a handful of people getting there, it really makes no sense

chris_downunder

Marsh Trainer
My lil bro told me that his friend (On Emerald) had been in space? He said while there he found mews and Deoxys. That isnt possible, Right?

umbreot

God of Fusions
I think a lot of people know somthing like this:

Beat the eleite four, 12 times in a row and then go to the end of victory road. You'll see a mew that you can catch

I was dumb enough to try it. YES, I beat the eleite4, but NO there was no fuking mew.

P.S. I wish there was. *sigh* nintendo sucks...
P.S.S.I don't mean that ^

S

Soul Suicune

I think there's no such as a Pickblu, lol. :) And, iike my TC that I just made like a few hours ago?

C

cottonmouth

When i was in 5th grade this guy at my school got a Celebi on his Gold version. Everyone wanted him to duplicate it using that P.C trick. The guy said " If i do Celebi will travel back in time and will be lost from your game". I also heard that in GSC if you get the unown dex and go to the ruins of alph and stand in the Ho-oh puzzle room for 1 hour a door will open to the characific valley and you will see Celebi and you can catch it (LOL). When i heard these rumors i laughed and now i still laugh. Being in grade 10 now i still ask the guy about the Celebi.

Rod

TC expert
heard that you can enter Glitch city in FR/LG and whaen you do yo can catch all the legendaries

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Rod said:
heard that you can enter Glitch city in FR/LG and whaen you do yo can catch all the legendaries

I have all the legendaries and no it's not true. I tried the onw with you catch a pokemon in the safari zone then enter it in the E4 b itself lose then go to Prof Oak and he'll battle you with Uber *** pokemon. If you win you get celebii. But ofcourse it doesn't work T^T.

Pokemon Master Hani

I'veheard that if you defeat the elite 4 100 times in fr using only 1 pokemon and no items, your pokedex will be automatically completed and you will get all the legendaries.

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
I heard that on Emerald that if you beat the Elite 4, go to the Space Center, and talk to all the people there, one person will ask you if you want to go to the moon where you can catch Deoxys. You just have to be a total n00b to believe this.

chris downunder had already pionted this out but this is what I found on the internet.

.Person.

No avatard plz
Shure...

Sapphir. The island that you get the 7 badge.I'v heard that if you compleat the pokedex you can surf un the volcano and get Mew.
BS! If that's how you get Mew how is the pokedex
compleat?!

Status
Not open for further replies.