• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Someone may have already posted this, but meh!

I heard that after doing something (I've forgotten), a hole opens in the Safari Zone and you can catch every single Pokemon! LOL!!!

ShadowReaper

I heard if you catch a wild Pikachu in the powerplant and train it in front of Pallet Town to level 30 it will evolve into some new Pokemon.

I heard about all this fake stuff like Bulbasaurs Hidden Garden in Mt. Moon, Charmanders palace in some other place, and some Squirtle spot by where you can get Missingno. Also, I heard that if you use a Moon Stone on Eevee it will turn into Lunareon or some gay name like that.

So yeah, people are stupid.

Dark_Lugia_XD

Jade Star Trainer
yea i heard that u can catch squirtle, charmander and bulbasuar behind bills house.
lol

MegaGirl

Hello! :3
i heard that that you could catch blastiose near where mewtwo was in red version.

I've also heard that you can find a bottle outside Mewtwo's dungeon in the water. According to the rumor, the bottle had written the location on where you can catch Pikablu. Then you take it to oak and it says "You delivered Oak's parcel!" and after doing other stuff he finally gives you a pikablu.

I followed the instructions, but i've searched and searched and the only thing i know is that the itemfinder indicates there's something in the water near Mewtwo's dungeon but i don't know in what spot. I tried all squares and sides of it and nothing.

Anyone of you know what it is?

.Person.

No avatard plz
The item you find sucks! It's not a bottle. I din't remember what it was.I can tell you it will not ad you in your adventure.

Master Mewtwo

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
The item is called the Bersek Gene. It raise's you attack 2 levels, but confuse's you. Your right, it is terrible.

Master Mewtwo

D

DivineDeoxys

My mate has Emerald and has completed everything on it,all Silver and Gold Symbols and he has a lv 100 chikorita that knows frenzy plant.He said he went into altering cave and found a red Medicham with no arms called "Mehark"I asked him if he caught it and he said he had no Poke Balls.

MegaGirl

Hello! :3
Master Mewtwo said:
The item is called the Bersek Gene. It raise's you attack 2 levels, but confuse's you. Your right, it is terrible.

Master Mewtwo

Berserk gene in Red & Blue versions? I'm talking about those two. Not Crystal. It's weird. The item finder just sounds but i can't find anything -_-

Hey, the item finder also indicates (in crystal) that there's an item near the guy that is close to the man that stops you from entering the S.S. Anne (the city where Lt. surge is) But i cannot find anything...
Anyone knows (again) what it is?

D

_Dark_

I Heard a Rumor that when you had the first 150 Mew appeared to you and you could catch it the same with Celebi and Jirachi, and i heard that when you had completed all pokemon and defeated Team Rocket Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic appeared in the grass but it was a stupid lie:mad:

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
While I was on vacation in Ein Gedi, a random New Yorker told me:
After you catch Mewtwo in RB, you can proceed forward to the Orange Islands.

I also heard that RBY, GSC, and other GBC games are being remodeled into GBA games. By remodeled, I don't mean FRLG. I mean "Pokémon - Gotta Catch 'Em All! Red Version, Only For GameBoy ADVANCE"!!!!!!!

K

king krab kingler

Dark_Lugia_XD said:
yea i heard that u can catch squirtle, charmander and bulbasuar behind bills house.
lol

Someone told me you could catch a marill behind bills house :-0
I also heard that if you Beat the Elite 4,the run around in the victory road,you will find a black zubat,then your supposed to take it to professor oak,he will battle you with celebi,and if you win you get it!!! haha what a joke that one was :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Final Flash

I've still got it.
One of my friends(IRL) told me it was rumored that if you beat the elite four 850
times with mewtwo It will say Mewtwo is evolving but really it is not. It changes into a golden mewtwo. It would be cool if it was real.

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
You know, you really CAN obtain Celebi on the English Crystal Version? I have a cheat code that works on the Crystal Version. You type in the code. Go to Kurt's house and speak to him. He says that the GS Ball you gave him (it is 100% real, but there is no way to obtain the GS Ball ingame, but just talk to Kurt with this code) is starting to pulsate or something (I forget what he says, it's been like 4 years since I did the code, but you can do it repeatably). He then dashes outside and he's to the left of his house. He tells you he has a suspicion that the GS Ball is somehow connected to the Ilex Forest Shrine. Kurt hands the GS Ball towards you and you head into the forest. The trees are blowing in the wind inside the forest (really, they are). Make your way to the Shrine. It says that there is a small hole that looks like a type of PokeBall fits into it. It asks you if you want to insert the GS Ball. You back away away and look at the Shrine. Suddenly, Celebi appears and makes its cry. It then attacks you.

I did this at least 3 times. There was a website where I found this Game Shark code listed. Somehow, there really was an event for the English version of Crystal to obtain Celebi, but there is no way to trigger it besides this Game Shark code.

S

S:C

This is the best one yet. I've heard that the Pattern Bush actually hides something. -_-;

KirbyXD

Good Night!
No this is the best one yet: if you beat the elite four and did something, i can't remember, you talk to oak and you get to kill Gary! lol

A

akua

Well i have heard a few things:

When you complete red/blue (by complete i mean everything every item bought pokedex full etc) a door opens up in bills house and you get to go to a glitchy island which is the first few towns in gold and silver (of course it wasn't true)

blastoise and venasaur can kinda fuse like of one of the pokemon episodes (also not true i think)

this ain't a rumor it actually happened to me i had a jolteon raised it to LV.100 then i went to go battle missingo and after the batte jolteon when all glitchy and dodgy. few days later i traded the glitchy jolteon to my pokemon silver and you probably won't beleive me but my glitch turned into a ho-oh i was like wow! oh and a note catch a missingo and trade it to gold/silver it shud be a slowpoke!

Clouds

Fog Trainer
ShadowReaper said:
I heard if you catch a wild Pikachu in the powerplant and train it in front of Pallet Town to level 30 it will evolve into some new Pokemon.

I heard about all this fake stuff like Bulbasaurs Hidden Garden in Mt. Moon, Charmanders palace in some other place, and some Squirtle spot by where you can get Missingno. Also, I heard that if you use a Moon Stone on Eevee it will turn into Lunareon or some gay name like that.

So yeah, people are stupid.

I heard all of these and i actually tried the one of bulbasaurs garden :( I forgot how they say they did it.

What gets me on most of all these rumours, is that they were all on cheat sites. EVEN THE MOST RELIABLE ONES!

A

akua

Yeah i agree with you there just when you think you have got one of the most reliable cheat site's under ya belt the cheats don't work... what a shame anyway my favourite source for cheats ETC is probably super cheats it is reliable in a way so many rumors! i wish they would just be true hehehehe anyway anyone got any more rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.