• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyptointe Krunch

My friends brother told me this 1

First go to the power plant cacth zapdos,immedatly fly to seafom and cacth Articuno,then use dig/escape rope and fly to vermilon port then go the island where moltres is on,cacth it.now go back to vermlimon port and fly to pewter city and talk to brock he'll say great job!!!! and give you his onix and a random rock type tm. *Rolls eyes*

Hey anthing is possible

Last edited:
K

knights

i heard if you do all this stuff, then breed a venusaur with a blastoise, you get venastoise
lol

John Ray

England Rules!!!
I heard that you can fuse the three legendary bird when you finish the game and talk to professor Oak! I was an idiot to try it! Also lots of people said that you can fuse jirachi and deoxys to form a new pokemon(its name is jiroxy or something)! I also tried the venastoise one!

I think all those things are a bunch of rubbish! Why do people do such things!

K

knights

John Ray said:
I heard that you can fuse the three legendary bird when you finish the game and talk to professor Oak! I was an idiot to try it! Also lots of people said that you can fuse jirachi and deoxys to form a new pokemon(its name is jiroxy or something)! I also tried the venastoise one!

I think all those things are a bunch of rubbish! Why do people do such things!
in the comics u do know they did fuse them right???

Chilled2m7

WRX STi
I heard that the mailboxes in front of the pallet town houses were areas that you could wirelessly send and recieve messages from friends.

Would have been sort of cool I suppose.

G

groudon_kyogre

i heard if you breed jirachi with deyoxys you can get jiroxy;386-d;

D

Dark_Shiny_Charizard

I heard that charizard evolves into Blast Burn ,venasaur evolves into Frenzy PLant and Blastioise evolves into Hydro Cannon when you give your starter to a lady on the islands! LOL i was laughing for the whole day!

#1PokemonMaster

Stupidity!

I heard something really STUPID!!! When U have completed the game, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald,that U go 2 the Space Center and the guy will say something about rocket launch 999 is succesful.Then the guy will tell U if U want 2 ride the spaceship and that you'll find an egg with Celebi.THAT SOUNDS SO STUPID!!!!!! I don't know if I should fell angry or stupid 4 believeing in such BULL SH*T!!!!! :confused: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kyptointe Krunch

I heard if you breed mewtwo and mew you get missingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.