• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumour: Snowpoint, Galactic, Nando & Torkoal's Evolution??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Maxim i has to disagree(on purpose the has)
I mean its dp anything could happen! Such garbage lines disgust me by the way. But yeahit could be happening you never know. Somethings need to change. i mean to market the generation more they saw it was needed to give ash qa 5th gen that cool and inolves fire. I mean with kids anything involving fire and ash automatically sells. So yeah they could have actually used their minds market wise this time.

PinkPantsMan

Maybe someone who scanned that, could scan the another page? Maybe it has some more info? Hmm...

Do you know that Satoshi NEVER gets a New Pokemon before the premiere of its generation? IT'S A LAW! Brock or Hikari could get some 5gen Pokemon, but Satoshi WILL NOT.

Scan is fake.

Did you know Ash always get the 3 starters from the region? Oh wait, they skipped that 'law' ages ago. There are no Pokemon laws. The closest thing to a law is Ash not losing Pikachu and for the main chars no Dark types (Evil in Japanese).

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
As much as a Torkoal evolution would be awesome (and numerous people think so), this scan looks and sounds like a complete fake, i mean why would they silhouette Torkoal? everyone knows what Torkoal looks like.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Silhouetting something doesn't mean that the thing being silhouetted is a mystery, you know. It can also denote mystery surrounding it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Well said.

I don't know why people keep on saying how fake this is, it might not be. We need to wait for one of three things. This issue, CoroCoro's next issue or the actual episode. Until then, we can't prove anything so don't deny the fact this could be real.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I, for one, think that the font used is a bit fishy.

Also, if Meditite is shown, does that mean that Candice will use part of her DP team?

milenadrg

Also, if Meditite is shown, does that mean that Candice will use part of her DP team?

DP team? Oh, not again:(! Why did they keep them with boring DP teams. Platinum teams are much cooler! Anyways like I hear next season is called Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, so that wouldn't be fair...

PurpleMew

no promises
DP team? Oh, not again:(! Why did they keep them with boring DP teams. Platinum teams are much cooler! Anyways like I hear next season is called Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, so that wouldn't be fair...

Yeah so maybe its her Platinum Team mixed with her Diamond/Pearl Team.
I also had a theory because a new mystery dungeon game has been annouced and in the first pmd you had the 4th gen statues of Lucario etc maybe this next PMD game will reveal some new 5th gen pokemon because its around the time that the 4th gen pokemon were revealed around this time in the previous anime season.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Woah...
Torkoal evolving? Hm...
I guess you can never tell what's going to happen in the D/P series. Lots seem to forget this.

No, it's just a stupid excuse for speculators.

I don't see that much of "changes" and I still don't believe that they'll break the "No New Pokemon for Satoshi" rule.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Does Torkoal even have an evolution in the 4th gen?
I don't think so. Therefore if Torkoal does evolve, we'll get to see the 1st 5th gen poke'mon in the anime right? And that'll happen even before the last gym, so I doubt that Torkoal evolving will happen.

neo_senku

Seeing the first new gen pokemon before the last gym has happened before. Kecleon showed up before they met jasmine for the first time. Hell Ho-oh showed up in the first episode and togepi before the 7th gym.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
No, it's just a stupid excuse for speculators.

I don't see that much of "changes" and I still don't believe that they'll break the "No New Pokemon for Satoshi" rule.

lol, rules...

So you're saying that Ash can't get a new pokemon just because it was Misty who got a 2nd Gen in the 1st Gen and May who got a 4th gen in the 3rd?

lol...there is no hidden rule...they just haven't decided to give Ash one yet.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Maybe someone who scanned that, could scan the another page? Maybe it has some more info? Hmm...

Do you know that Satoshi NEVER gets a New Pokemon before the premiere of its generation? IT'S A LAW! Brock or Hikari could get some 5gen Pokemon, but Satoshi WILL NOT.

Scan is fake.

Yeah, and also no character besides Ash can get an Electric-type. OH WAIT

uhhhhh

Too sweet
As much as I'd love having UNDENIABLE proof/s that there is a 5th Gen coming up soon, I think that this is utterly ridiculous. I mean, WHY Torkoal? Out of all the Pokemon Ash couldv'e called out form Oak's, it had to be Torkoal. It seems... no, seem isn't the right word, GLARINGLY odd. And too much random.

Also why shilouette Torkoal? They could've done a BETTER job at showing Torkoal's evo EVEN without a shilouette of the evo (IF and only IF it's true) All they have to do is put:

(Torkoal's pic, AS IS) --> ?

Like that. Having to shilouette something we've known for YEARS is very odd. But as I can see in the scan, that's not important, as the page is, putting it bluntly, horribly done.

...sorry, I'm just really cranky today. ._."

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
I think it may be fake. But I guess we'll see what is real for it and what isn't.

Bryon

Rokroad

Hot Drops
Its fake I guess.

If you look to the other scans from that magazine, theres a different letter type.
This ones is lame actually, it looks like the standard letter type from Word to me.

.....I apologise for this post, my mad GSDS side is coming out...

What is the possibility that instead of Torkoal, they meant Cyndaquil, and the people who put the image based it on that?

mimefan

Banned
.....I apologise for this post, my mad GSDS side is coming out...

What is the possibility that instead of Torkoal, they meant Cyndaquil, and the people who put the image based it on that?

But Cyndaquil doesn't evolve into Torkoal?

Status
Not open for further replies.