• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumour: Snowpoint, Galactic, Nando & Torkoal's Evolution??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Legend
Torkoal evolving is a little random and quite frankly, not needed. He has Chimchar, they should focus on evolving the monkey instead of bringing someone old unless... something happens to Chimchar.

I really hope it's not true.

Last edited:

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Torkoal evolving is a little random and quite frankly, not needed. He has Chimchar, they should focus on evolving the monkey instead of bringing someone old unless... something happens to Chimchar.

I really hope it's not true.

...yeah he ether evolves here, or he evolves at snowpoint...thats got to be what theyr tring to say...unless this is going to be one of those weird episdes ware this senaryo does happen and torcoal does evolve...

but i still don't belive it...

But Cyndaquil doesn't evolve into Torkoal?

I meant that in a sense that they meant Cyndaquil, they wrote Torkoal, and the people who put the images (there are probably different people who do different things for the magazine, different news gatherers, people who make the page looks good, people who write out what it should say) put a picture of Torkoal.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Of course, I doubt you could Torkoal and Cyndaquil mixed up. By the way, obsessed, stop spelling Torkoal as Torcoal and use proper grammar. Senaryo? It's scenario.

Of course, I doubt you could Torkoal and Cyndaquil mixed up. By the way, obsessed, stop spelling Torkoal as Torcoal and use proper grammar. Senaryo? It's scenario.

I did say it was my GSDS side ^.^;;

I would laugh if it was false, and cry if it was true.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
They brought Krabby into Ash's first pokemon league team even though it had no battling experience what so ever and it evolved,then left so after. Anything's possible.

They brought Krabby into Ash's first pokemon league team even though it had no battling experience what so ever and it evolved,then left so after. Anything's possible.

Yeah, but Krabby counts as a Kanto Pokemon used in the Kanto league. Using a Hoenn Pokemon in the Sinnoh region sounds a bit... weird.

gpt11

i love how everyone is assuming he will oak chimchar - is it not pissiable that he might want to fights ice types with fire types

chimchar
torkaol

gliscor - with fire fang

look what happend at the last gym he only just won because gliscor knew fire fang mabe this time he thought ahead!

also your all knocking a torkoal evo without reason look what they did with gen 2 pokemon! its possable that it may evolve just be open to the idea rather than saying it cant happen! look at pokemon from houen with branched evos we knew nothing about till dp and eevee seems to have a new evo every time we see it

Last edited:

Ancax

I guess it would make sense to use both Chimchar and Torkoal in an ICE gym, and it serves a dual purpose by giving Torkoal more "shine time" that it missed in Hoenn.

Cecil Omega

Sounds fishy but the writers have done some wierd things in the past.

Not to mention it does kinda make sense, if Ash is able to use around 3-4 pokemon (Froslass, Sneasel, Abomasnow, Snover) which pokemon is he going to use?

Chimchar- definate
Gliscor - probably
Buizel- low possibility
Grotle- not a chance
Pikachu - probably
Staravia - Is he even alive anymore?

Not saying the scan is true but not saying it's 100% false either, just gotta wait and see what happens

i love how everyone is assuming he will oak chimchar - is it not pissiable that he might want to fights ice types with fire types

chimchar
torkaol

gliscor - with fire fang

look what happend at the last gym he only just won because gliscor knew fire fang mabe this time he thought ahead!

also your all knocking a torkoal evo without reason look what they did with gen 2 pokemon! its possable that it may evolve just be open to the idea rather than saying it cant happen! look at pokemon from houen with branched evos we knew nothing about till dp and eevee seems to have a new evo every time we see it

The way you're describing "he might want to use fire types" it's like saying "I should use fire types, I'll go in to my reserves." Ash only uses his regional Pokemon (Johto is an exception, iirc, I haven't seen a lot of Johto and Hoenn).

We are knocking the idea of a Torkoal evolution not in a sense that "Why the hell are they making an evolution for Torkoal?!" like the way you are describing, but it is more like "an evolution of Torkoal, a 3rd gen Pokemon, in Sinnoh? That's completely random, why now?"

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
sounds like a bit of a mistake more then a sneak peek of the next gen.

the most likely thing is that Chimchar will evolve into a Monferno. not torkoal.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I'd actually love if this was true (apart from Barry, because that would be stupid). Torkoal would be unexpected and random, but welcomed. Although I'd have hoped it would have been in the Battle Frontier, where Torkoal could travel with him again rather than having an evolution forced upon him.

Oh well.

Iota

pkmnhippy

Banned
Hippy you know not everyone on 4chan is a pedofile. And hot damn serebii cant you at least say its fake cause well this came from /a/ hardly believable in my opinion.

I do realise that, but you have to admit that most pictures there get a bit too adult.

Arceus will be revealed this month. They're not going to reveal it after a 5th gen

I cant say its fake or not just because it came from somewhere...that's prejudice

Well, it is from some complete stranger who claims he saw it in a mall, from some unknown magazine that can be anywhere in the world, and for some reason he didn't have enough time to take a somewhat clear shot, or at least multiple shots.

You could of at least mentioned that the magazine was already out.

Last edited:

Amaranth

Swag
Who says that Torkoal is being brought back to take part in the Gym?

Maybe Ash calls Torkoal back in order to face Team Galactic, perhaps he just needs more 'fire-power' to defeat the bad guys. Then boom the turtle evolves, that seems more practical than it evolving to face Candice.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?

Maybe Ash calls Torkoal back in order to face Team Galactic, perhaps he just needs more 'fire-power' to defeat the bad guys. Then boom the turtle evolves, that seems more practical than it evolving to face Candice.

thank you at least somethinks thats it's not taking part it the gym battle...

i stilll think that this has to be a miss comseption. i mean is this from a real mag. or did someone make one up or something. like what...or did someone use a mag that igsists and say it was from it...

because some people are really good a edditing and doing stuff like this so that it's actually has no flaw.. the person who made this could have been good at editing and stuff so they can be just deceving us...

pkmnhippy

Banned

But he only wants to do a Sinnoh only run, plus if does happen then wouldn't he have to meet TG, then run of to a PC, get Torkoal, then come back? Also Charizard is stronger, even though he has had alot of screen time already.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
...or it faces Candice and stays a while until it evolves. Either way, it makes sense (though it'd make more sense for the writers to devote a complete episode to it...unless they're trying something new, which is...good).

We are knocking the idea of a Torkoal evolution not in a sense that "Why the hell are they making an evolution for Torkoal?!" like the way you are describing, but it is more like "an evolution of Torkoal, a 3rd gen Pokemon, in Sinnoh? That's completely random, why now?"

There's not much question here. It's happening 'now' because, frankly, they'd need to reveal a 5th gen Pokemon sooner or later. Whether it's a 3rd gen Pokemon or not doesn't actually matter as much as the fact that it is receiving an evolution.

thank you at least somethinks thats it's not taking part it the gym battle...

i stilll think that this has to be a miss comseption. i mean is this from a real mag. or did someone make one up or something. like what...or did someone use a mag that igsists and say it was from it...

because some people are really good a edditing and doing stuff like this so that it's actually has no flaw.. the person who made this could have been good at editing and stuff so they can be just deceving us...

Is it possible to photoshop an image and make it look like it was a cellphone image? Maybe it's just my perfectionism that makes me want all pictures to be HQ >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.