• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runaway~It starts~

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc: Yes it starts! We'll be starting the afternoon of the day the meeting happens.
Bic:

A girl walked down the hallway, her hair was neatly brushed. She wore the girls' uniform, a black skirt and white shirt. Knee high black socks and fancy black dress shoes. She walked silently through the hall. A look of determination was on her face.

She had just got out of math class. It was a free period for her and anyone in her class. No one was ever in the hallway unless the bell had rang and they would have to go to another class or their room. She walked silently, pretending to go to the bathroom. She walked past the bathroom and ducked low so no one in another class would see her. She came to a door that had the words: "Only Teachers. Students do not enter." It wasn't locked. Everyone knew that only teachers could go in.

She opened the door slightly. Nothing stirred. She opened it a little further. Again nothing. She opened it enough to step in. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. She walked up to a computer and typed something in. On a peice of paper she wrote something down. She left the room in a hurry and returned to her room. It was almost time for gym. She would have to leave soon.

"Samantha, you're late!" The couch yelled as she entered the gym.

"I know sir, I'm sorry." She sputtered out. She put a sorry look on her face.

"Five laps, NOW!" He screamed at her. The rest of the class were going to play dodge ball. She ran around the gym and watched others get hit by a rubber balls.

Ooc: Now you can start from whenever you want, just not the day before or earlier. You'll get the E-mail in my next post.

Canis Lupus

OOC: Yay! It is starting! I don't know where to start so I guess I'll start in Gym!

BIC: Joseph was playing dodgeball. Some of the only fun he had was in gym. He picked up a ball, took careful aim, and pegged a kid in the shoulder. The kid was now out. Then, all of a sudden he heard some yelling. He turned around to see that the coach was yelling at some girl that seemed to be his age. He sure felt sorry for her. She put a sorry look on her face as she was commanded to run 5 laps around the gym. Was she in his class? Oh yes! She was! She was in all his classes. But for some reason, it seemed like he knew her before. Joseph flinched. Someone pegged him in the shoulder. He was out. As he walked to where people who were "out" went, he had to think... What was her name? "Oh dang it!" he said.. "What is her name!" Joseph felt like, for some reason, he should know her. But who was that girl?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Yeah for starting! Guess I'll start in gym too.
BIC: I ran around the gym, squeezing the rubber ball in my hand. I threw it, pegging a boy, think his name was Joseph, in the shoulder. That's when I noticed he'd been watching someone... Sam. I sighed. She wasn't exactly responsable... PONG! A sharp pain raced through my shoulder, a red, squishy ball bouncing off of it. I picked the ball up and chucked it back at the thrower, hitting her. Ha! Now she was out too.

I walked over to the "out" corner, following Joseph and followed by my best friend Lil. "Gotch'ya," I said with a giggle, the only fun I ever had was here. I basicly did think school was a little fun, art was fun, gym was fun... I sucked at Math, but hey, you can't be good at everything.

"I got you first," Lil protested, punching me in the shoulder, "Sam's late again..." Lil said, shaking her head in disgust, "What I don't get is how when she's late, coach makes her run five laps! I had to run ten!" Lil sputtered in disgust. I could feel myself spacing out, toying with the possibilities of this. Maybe Sam was a Chaser gone bad, living a carefree, courageous life. Maybe she was a spy for the Master, trying to find kids who went bad...

I jerked up at the sound of my name, "Mylie? Mylie, are you even listening to me?!" Lil asked angrily, shaking her red hair again.

"Oh, yeah, when I wasn't late, I didn't have to run any laps," I muttered absentmindedly, watching Sam run laps. She was really fast... I decided to go with the Chaser gone bad fantasy.

"Oh, right, you're a good girl, never late, never failed anything. Except Algebra, you failed that," Lil said mockingly, punching me in the shoulder again.

"Well, I suck at Math, don't give me that jealous look," I groaned, too used to this to really care a lot.

"Jealous?! I'm not Jealous! Well, maybe a little," she muttered, ending our conversation. I hated how conversations always ended when someone got uncomfortable with what I'd or they'd say. I groaned, watching Sam run more laps.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
FINALLY, a start. :d I'll be in the Gym class then.

Sefira was great at Dodgeball. That was why he liked it so much! He was running around quite excitedly, like some sort of excitable chimpanzee in a giant jungle or something. In any case, he loved it when he was playing Dodgeball, because he was so good at it. He caught a dodgeball mid-air and threw it back at the person who chucked the dodgeball. He missed. However, it bounced back from the wall and almost hit another unlucky victim. He landed with a thud as he followed up and glanced to the sides, where he caught the glance of a girl running around the court. "Five laps, now!" was the yell he heard prior. He decided to ignore it for the moment, as he would be nailed soon if he didn't pay attention. He quickly swiveled to the side and took a look at the girl again. Oh, that's right, Sefira thought. Samantha, she appears to be late. he concluded. In any case, he slapped a dead dodgeball aside and picked it up snappily before he lobbed it fiercely at a hapless fool who decided to run into its path of fire. Sefira was annoyed because he didn't hit his target, but ah well.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Samantha stoped running even though she had only done four and a half laps. She knew the couchh was to busy watching people get pelted with red, yellow and blue rubber balls. She glanced at the clock, gym was half over. She gabbed a rubber ball and pelted a few kids. She had a deep hatred for most others because of what happened to her younger sister. Even though she hated gym. The bell rang, Samantha ran out of there as fast as she could, wich in fact was pretty darn fast.

She opened the door to her room and slipped in side, nearly no one was in the hallway. She landed with a thump on her computer chair. Not even bothered that she had to change out of her gym clothes. Samantha rushed through her homework, wich still took thwo hours. The clock said it was six, curfew was in an hour.

"DANG IT! I only have an hour to get ready!" She almost screamed. She turned to her computer and wrote and e-mail to three other kids. It said:
Meet me in the court yard right after curfew, we won’t be caught. Come in your gym clothes.

Samantha pressed send and started to run around her room in anticipation. She grabed some things and her skate board. The clock said it was twenty to seven. She sat on her bed and sighed.

"At last I get to break free." She said with another sigh. Soon she left the room and avoided anyone in the hall. She opened the door to the court yard and hid herself from view.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
~~OOC: W00t! It's started! But I have no idea if Chasers can post at the moment. I think they can but either way I've just posted. Don't worry, Lucille knows absolutely nothing about the runaways as of yet~~
IC:

Lucille looked down her nose at most of the other students that had played Dodgeball with her during Gym. Lucille was exceptioanally good at ball sports and she couldn't help it. But, deep down, she wished that she wasn't. In her opinion, Gym was a waste of time. She could be doing much better things right now.

"Bet you can't get me Luce!" a boy challenged in a taunting way, but that wasn't what irritated Lucille. He had called her Luce, not Lucille.
Lucille picked up the ball and branded it at the boy's face.
"My name is Lucille," Lucille hissed to the boy as she stormed off to the lockers, since the bell had rung.

Lucille was out of her Gym clothes and well into her homework. She planned to take her time since there was nothing to rush. None of her homework was overdue. If anything, it was completed earlier than most.
"I do wish something interesting would happen," Lucille said as she wrote down an answer for Science.

Canis Lupus

It was Room Time. Joseph was in his room, studying his one weak point. Master Studies. He had recently gotten a B+ in it, ruining his straight A record. The whole reason he got the B+ was because he got the most simple question wrong. Why do we worship the master? He had often spent time reading about the "old world" and had thoughts of what is like, before. Joseph, just finishing his homework, noticed that it was twenty minutes to seven o'clock. He opened up his laptop, and heard the voice. "You've got mail!" the computer said. He opened up his e-mail program, to see a mail from a teacher. He read the e-mail. It said:
Meet me in the court yard right after curfew, we won’t be caught. Come in your gym clothes.

An old friend? This wasn't a teacher. But who could it be? "I should go..." he muttered, his rogueish part of him awakening. He slipped into his gym clothes, and looked for a way out. He got his laptop, and his homework, in case it truly was a teacher. He quietly got out of his room, and headed to the court.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Sefira had walked casually and at an acceptable pace to his room, after the bell from Gym class had rung. His academics were decent enough and he had decent grades, all either As or B+es. He decided to polish on his artistic skills a little, so he flipped up his casual sketchbook, which he snatched from a hidden location, and decided to draw something. Anything that came up in his mind. In the end, after 20 minutes of grueling shading, cross-hatching, drawing clothes folds and detailing facial expressions, he had achieved his finished piece of work. It appeared to be a person in a neutral stance, a girl wearing a frilly dress that was black and white. It reflected his current mood. Bored, devoid of colourful emotions. He decided to scan it in. He had a scanner handy, and hooked it up to his laptop, but as soon as he opened it, there was a prompt from the system tray that blurted out "You now have [1] new mail in the inbox. Click here to visit your inbox!" and as such, Sefira had decided to check his email before scanning it. When he opened the email, it had a message.

Sefira had immediately closed it and deleted it after he read it. He wouldn't want anyone to be seeing this. No one. He removed and eliminated it from his trash can and scanned his picture in quickly, and with post-haste, undressed and changed into his gym clothes before stretching around to get accustomed for the night and went out. He knew that it wasn't a teacher. Even though only the teachers would be sending the emails, he had this feeling that it was finally a chance to gain that freedom he had always wanted. It was as if someone had read his mind. He sneaked out of his room and stealthily proceeded to the courtyard.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I yawned, throwing my algebra book against the wall again. X= something, uh... come on, Mylie, you know this... I groaned, rolling over on my bed. My sheets were covered in millions of yellow circles, each of them smiling back at me happily. "Yeah... whoever made these sheets probably wasn't failing Algebra," I groaned to myself, stuffing my head in my matching pillow.

A ding sounded from my laptop. I sat up, glancing at the Algebra practice sheets plastered across the top. I moved them over quietly, placing them in a tidy pile, each sheet in order, next to my portable computer. I opened it. "You've got mail!" It sang, windchimes dinging in the background. I put my finger on the mouse pad, scrolling it over to the tiny mailbox icon in the corner. Then I clicked. A window opened, an e-mail sitting there. I opened it.

It said sender unknown. I clicked it open, the screen filling with white and a few words.

I store at it for a split second. Could this really be happening? It's probably just a trick to get me in trouble... Damn you Lil. I thought at first. But then I looked at the way it was written. Lil hated gym clothes, why would she tell me to come in them? I shook my hair out of my long, silky pony-tail and shoved on my gym clothes. The shirt was a little too small, but that was okay. I walked over to my laptop, debating on weather I should leave it open for Mom, or simply let her know I was gone. She wasn't the kind of woman who'd call the Chasers, but she would call the Police. And that would be bad.

I settled for a note. I carefully deleted the e-mail from my inbox and my trash can. Do you want to permantintly delete this messege? It asked me. Yah. I clicked the 'Yes' button and pulled out a piece of looseleaf.

Dear Mom, I wrote, nibbling the cap of my pen absentmindedly. I had to think of an excuse... Got it!

It was an emergency. I swear. I had to go out after curfew to get some feminine items from Lil. Be back soon.
Love,
Mylie

I signed my name with a flourish on the 'y' then slipped out the door towards the court yard.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc: ^ You don't remember your mom yet, unless you writting to one of your teachers...
Bic:

Samantha heard a bell sound and a voice following saying "Curfew now in affect, anyone caught outside of their room will get extra homework."

"Extra homework? That wont be pleasent if we get caught." She said to herself. She looked up from the bush to see the three people she had e-mailed. Samantha stepped behind them and coughed slightly to make sure she had their attention.

"Okay, now that you're all he-" Samantha suddenly got cut off by Sefira.

"Why did you call us here?" He asked. Smantha sighed at this.

"Like I was saying, now that you're all here I can tell you why I've asked you to come here, but first put these on." She said throwing some roller skates at their feet. They all put them on reluctantly then looked at Samantha. "You are all here becuase well do any of you remember before 2009?"

"No..." Mylie said starting to think a little. Samantha knew they wouldn't because The Master had drained almost everyones' memories.

"No you don't, but I'll help you remember." At that she grabbed a picture out of her backpack. It was a picture of four friends about they looked about eight and nine years of age. It was a young Samantha, Mylie, Joseph and Sefira. All were smiling and looked like they were having fun.

"You see, this was us before the wars, before The Master, before any of this." She said pointing at them. "We were once the best of friends. Until evil people, like the Masters, took over. War and killing broke out. The Master set a bomb that wiped out almost all of the world. He took over our lives. Making everyone forget. He controlls everyone. Well almost everyone. Come with me and we'll give what the world needs again. Freedom. So what do you say?" She asked almost running out of breath.

Ooc: Forgive me for the bunnying but it was only minor. Anyway, you guys decide what your characters say. We'll be off in my next post.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Well, I guess I was talking to a teacher then... hehe.
BIC:

I gasped, a flutter in her heart. Samantha... I remembered that name now. And Sefira and Joe... My friends. My parents. Oh my God, my parents. My heart broke at the mention of their names. And Tiff, oh my poor little sister. My eyes began to fill with tears, "Oh Sam!" I sobbed, throwing my arms around her. "What will we do?" I asked. The others looked at me blankly.

I blushed. I guessed I was the only one that remembered... I laughed nervously. "You don't remember?" I asked timidly, looking up at my friends.

FLASHBACK

A little Mylie was swinging on a swing, someone pushing her gently back and forth. It was a little Sam, shoving her friend back and forth, back and forth. She giggled, little Mylie giggled too. There was a little Joe on the swing next to me, being pushed by a little Sefira. The little me jumped off the swing, but missed the grass and tumbled onto the mulch. Her eyes were filled with tears, but the two boys and Sam picked her up.

"Are you okay?" one of them asked little Mylie, pulling her up.

"Yeah! That was INSANE! Let's do it agiain!" she yelled. They all hopped back onto their swings, this time switched who was pushing and swinging, yelling and giggling insanely.

END FLASHBACK

I let go of Sam, looking up at them. Those days had definatley been great. "I'm in," I said, giggling like Little Mylie re-incarnated, "Now I know what you mean by old friend,"

Canis Lupus

"Wha-What?" Joseph said obviously in denial. "But wait... I knew I knew you from somewhere!" he said to Samantha.

FLASHBACK

Joseph was with his friends in the park. Joseph slid down the slide, running around to allow Sefira to slide down. He climbed up the ladder and tripped in doing so. He slide down the slide on his belly, landing headfirst in the sand. He pulled his head out of the sand and laughed. It was so fun! "Ahaha!" he laughed."Teeheehee!" they giggled, and soon, everyone was doing it.

END FLASHBACK

Joseph smiled and looked around at the people he knew. Samantha, Sefira, and Mylie, all caught in their thoughts. "I'm in!" he exclaimed, the little Joseph back to play once more.

OOC: If I bunnied anyone, I'm so sorry..

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Hey, that's alright. I mean, we're all going to do a tiny bit of bunnying in a flashback. I mean, I might bunny. And I don't normally do that. In fact, this is the first time I've had to bunny in order to relate to the plot.

Sefira looked at the photo with a bit of confusion. Suddenly, the memory hit him. "That's right, it was quite possibly the only time I could seek refuge from my suicidal mother," he mentioned. "It was tons of fun that I completely forgot about the intentions of my mother..." and he smiled. After hearing that one tiny word, "freedom," he knew he was in. He was willing to take the risks. Samantha had indeed somehow managed to read Sefira's mind in this issue. And suddenly, he remembered.

Back in the day, Sefira would often chuck rocks at his other friends. Of course, being the little kids they are, bouncing with energy, Sefira would often miss, and he'd keep laughing, but then after all it was fun and games til someone was hurt. A bird had flown and littered its droppings on Sefira's head. Everyone apart from Sefira, who was extremely freaked out, started laughing. "Hahaha! You look weird! Ahahaha!" Mylie had yelled in somewhat inane happiness that quite possibly could not be achieved at the present. Samantha and Joseph had soon joined in the laughing spree. Soon enough, Sefira could not help himself but laugh as well.

Sefira stared at Samantha with now a tone of "serious-ness" and said this "Freedom. You've simply read my mind. Now, let us go and enter a world of desolation. A world that needs liberation. Old friend." and as he said old friend, he said it with an innocent smile.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Mylie had let go of Samantha and her other friends all remembered the good old days.

"Come on this old lady works in that salon clothing shop. Her memory in shot that way we can get away with out Chasers knowing we changed our appearance." She said silentl, but still loud enough for them to hear her. "Come on before someone sees us."

Samantha hopped on her skate board and skated up a little. She stopped when the institute was out of sight. The others had followed.

"But first we should get a little rest. They probably wont look for us until eleven or so." She said taking a blankit out of her back pack.

Ooc: Ya you guys can start from when my character started going. You can talk to each other. And Chasers, you could post ever since it started.

Canis Lupus

Joseph searched around in his backpack for something. Anything to help him get around. Finally, he found what he was looking for. Roller Skates! He put them on and set off after Samantha. "Left, Right, Left, Right," he said to himself. "Aargh! It's been so long since I've done this." he silently whispered in frustration. The institute, was growing further and further away. "Finally. I'm free! Free from that horrid place!" he whispered in joy, to no one in particular. Finally, he caught up to Samantha. "Hey there!" he said to her. "I'm going to get on my laptop and try and find out more on the Master. Maybe I can find something, somewhere, about him," he went on, heading over to a tree. "Dang!" he said. "I don't have a blanket! I don't have a pillow!" he exclaimed. He took off his rollerskates, and stuffed them into his backpack. He looked up into the tree, slung his backpack over his back, and climbed up the tree.

FLASHBACK

Joseph was up in a tree, afraid to come down. He was still very young, and all his friends were around. "I'm scared!" he yelled down to them. "Don't worry, we'll save you!" they shouted to him. Samantha ran ove and got a blanket out of her backpack. "Jump onto this!" she shouted. They all spread out the blanket and held it out. Joseph jumped down onto it, pulling them all to the ground. "Ehee!" he gigled. "That was fun!"

END FLASHBACK

Joseph smiled, remembering more of his past. He continued to climb up the tree, then settled on one of the branches. He pulled out his laptop, and started to research.

OOC: I just thought it would be fun to put in a flashback. Sorry if I bunnied anyone.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC:Okay here my first post.....Finally

BIC:

Silver sat in his room quietly he hadn't done anything that he should be doing... He was suppose to be studying for his class that he was on the brink of failing but he simply shrug it off. It was unimportant anyway... it was just an art class after all and it wouldn't be any good in the real world. A knock on his door broke the silence and a girl with dirty blonde hair enter.

"Have you ever heard getting permission before entering someone room, Gold" Silver barked before turning to the girl. Gold merely smirk as she dropped a horde of books on the table and pulled up a chair.

"Oh get over it" she replied still having a smile on her face, "I come here to help you study for art class. Here's some basics." Five thick hard-back books slammed in front of the yellow-orange haired boy. Silver looked at them skeptically then gave Gold that 'you got to be kidding' look. He realize that she was being serious.

"This is so unnecessary... Art is just a stupid pointless annoying class, it won't matter if I fail it or not..." He crossed his arms and began to lean back on his chair looking into Gold's brown eyes. She suddenly giggle in amusement which made the thirteen-years old quite irritated.

"It doesn't matter how useless this subject is you still have to passing it and the way you're going you're going end up failing it." Silver wince and the blonde girl began to chuckle again. She enjoy watching Silver trying not to show any emotion. He could do it very well around people he didn't really know but it always seem to show around his comrades.

"Let get started... the sooner we do this sooner you will leave..." He furiously grunted, he hated when she laughed around him. It was like there was a constant joke emerge around him. One that he didn't know when it would appeared and cannot understand what was so hilarious about it. He tried to ignore it as he began to inspect the books in front of him... "This is going to be a long rest of the day."

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Sefira watched blankly as Joseph took out a pair of rollerskates from his backpack. Sefira began to wonder if he had anything of the sort as well, when he realized he didn't bring anything at all. He stared upwards blankly. He was all of a sudden very relieved that he had a lot of stamina, as he would be running around quite a lot. Especially since they would be considered fugitives, in a sense. They were on the run. But he felt slightly relieved when he saw Joseph put them back in again. He then saw Joseph climb up a tree, dish out his laptop and began to research... something. Sefira really wasn't interested in knowing. He leaned against the tree Joseph was on and stared up at him. Curiosity began to get the better of him...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I felt my playful side getting the best of me. Remembering about my child hood had brought it back out, allowing me to be absolutely giddy and crazy. Which was fun. I smiled slyly, watching Joseph sit in the tree.

I wrapped one leg around the other side of the tree, pushing off the ground with my other leg. I pulled myself up to the first branch, tall and strong. Joseph was still about three branches above me. I pushed myself up another branch and another, until I reached the branch above Joseph.

I giggled, watching him type. Then I hung my legs around the branch above him, and slid down, hanging upside down in his face.

"Hi Joseph!" I giggled, which turned into a laugh, and I eventually found myself snorting in glee. "Gotch'ya,"

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc:
Me said:
She said throwing some roller skates at their feet.
Ya you all have rollerskates ok?
Bic:

Samantha watched as Mylie climbed up the tree an start to talk to Joseph. She folded half of the blankit onto herself and tucked her head under it. She slowly drifted off to sleep...

DREAM

Samantha was with her friends, they had given everyone their freedom back. Everyone was happy, they were all having what seemed like a party. But all of a sudden someone in a black cloak and a mask appeared he lunged at Samantha but at that moment the dream ended.

DREAM END

Samantha woke up with a start. It was morning, early morning. The sun was just peeking over the hills. She looked around to see everyone was still asleep. She got up and went to awake the others.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Sefira woke up sitting against the base of the tree suddenly holding a pair of rollerskates. He didn't recall where it was from but it was better to have some transportation than have nothing at all. He wasn't in the very dreamy mood last night so he slept like a log, and as such didn't really think about anything at all. He awoke to see Samantha coming towards them, probably in an attempt to wake the others up. Sefira stood up and greeted Samantha with a soft "Good morning." while his eyes were bleary and smothered with eye-wax. He rubbed his eyes in an attempt to clean them.