• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Runaway~It starts~

Canis Lupus

Joseph climbed down the tree to see everyone awake. "What is wrong with Samantha? She looks like she had a rough night." he whispered to Sefira. He just shrugged his shoulders and went on rubbing his eyes. Research was not good last night. The school had blocked off most sites, except for the ones they needed. "I'm going to need to do a little bit of hacking to research more...." he said to himself. He looked around to see the sun still rising. It was beautiful, they way it light up the trees.. Too bad he couldn't stay to enjoy it... But still... Joseph grinned. He was free! He had slept good last night. He lookeed onto the laptop. Something was flashing. He opened it up to see a little red light attatched to it. He ripped it off. "Guys, we need to get a move on," he said, holding out the tracker in his hand.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I hopped down from the tree, landing next to Joseph. I'd been sitting up there enjoying the sunrise, wondering what to do next, which was a good and odd feeling. I pulled on my rollerblades, which I'd left laying next to the tree. A perfect fit. I wondered how Sam'd known my size... Oh well, it didn't matter. We WERE best friends after all.

"Beautiful morning huh?" I asked, skating around Joseph in circles, "These blades own!" i turned and went backwards on the skates, hopping over a stick, "I love these things," I sighed happily, perching myself on a log.

"We have to get moving," Joseph said, holding out a tracker.

"Where'd that come from?" I asked, skating over to him in easy bold strides. "I guess we should. Can I see that?" I asked Joe, motioning to the tracker. He nodded, handing it to me. "I'll be right back," I said, slipping my skates off. I jumped up and grabbed a branch of the tree, climbing to the very top where no one would be able to see if we were up there. I stuck the tracker forcefully into the branch, leaving it stuck.

I crawled back down to the ground, landing next to Joseph again. "Done, it's up in the tree. No one should find us now,"

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOC: Going to be bunnying you guys again, but don't worry it's just the Hair Place blah blah blah
BIC:

"Ya, good morning..." Samantha said to Sefira when he said Good Morning to her. She was still a bit shaken by the dream she had. But all the more, everyone in the institute would be searching for them soon enough. She watched everyone wake up, they had to go see Mrs. Wimbleten soon.

"Okay, we'd better get going before first class. Come on it's just down the street." AT that she hopped on her skate board and started going.

They soon got there, Mrs. Wimbleten greeted them with a friendly "Hello Children". Everyone changed there looks so it was harder to recognize them.

"Are you guys sure you want to look so, out landish?" She asked, the old friedly smile on her face started to fade away. They all nodded. "Okay."

~Institute~

The bell rang, first class was starting. Miss. Sanders was in the Art room. Everyone started to arrive. She took out a clip board and started calling out names.

"Joseph?" She asked for a second time. She looked around the class room no Joseph. After some more names she came to yet another snag. "Mylie? MYLIE?!" She once again saw no Mylie in the class. After some more names she hit two more snags... "Samantha, Sefira?" Nope not there. She finished calling out the names and told the class that she would be stepping out for a minute. Out side the class she picked up a phone on the wall.

"Hello?"

"Yes, I have four studets missing from class are they sick?"

"No... acording to our records they haven't left their rooms since... 7:55 last night."

"Really? Looks like we have some Runaways on our hands. Call in some Chasers."

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
"You asked for me, Miss Sanders?" Lucille adressed the teacher who had called her into class. Well, they were actually outside of the class where none of the other students could over hear them.
Maybe I'm being transferred to a new school or something, Lucille thought with boredom.

"So what exactly am I here for?" Lucille asked, curling a russet coloured ringlet, but stopped when she realised what she was doing. She certainly did not want her hair any more curlier than it was. If it could even get curlier.

"We will wait for the other two to get here," Miss Sanders calmly replied, but Lucille saw her body tense. "When the other two get here, then you'll be informed on what has happened."

Lucille looked through the window, which was a bit above the door handle, and looked in the classroom. There were low whispers between the students. Something was definitely going on. Lucille smiled. Things weren't going to be so boring anymore....
She could feel it.....

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Silver sat in Art Class quietly and was a bit annoyed though he didn't look like he was. Gold had him up all the way to curfew. Now he had to spend the morning in the stupid Art for an hour which was the reason he was mad. He looked side-way across the room where go was sitting. She looked so serious in class and around her peers one of her curious clashing personalities.

"Silver and Goldie" the intercom called their names and another one, "Report to Miss Sanders' room." Almost in unison Gold and him people got up and slowly left the room. Silver and Gold didn't bother to look back at their classmates they began to leave. Their footsteps echo on the pale titles as the continue forwards. They finally made it to the teacher's door where another kid their age stood.

"What is the problem ma'am" Gold said politely with her serious face on. She stood tall and strong and ready to hop into action.

"It must be some runaways... even if it isn't... at least I'm out of Art Class for a few minutes..." Silver thought with a smirk as he looked up at the worry teacher that had called them.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
"We have some Runaways we need you to track down." She said, an intence look on her face. The bright white lights reflected of her ovel glasses. "To be a Chaser though we need you to where these." She gave them each a red uniform, a bright red helmet and some red knee pads and elbow pads. "Acording to our tracker they haven't moved from this spot." She had taken out a map and pointed to one spot on it. "Most likley they have moved from there allready. Chase them down and bring them back here. Their memories will be erased and only you three will remember all this. Now go, out side the door our some skateboards and roller skates. pick one and find them, FAST." At that the Chasers changed and ran out the main door.

OOC: Okay you'll meet up with our characters a little bit out of town. You will capture me first (My character will tell the others to run before you get them). But I will get away ;)

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Lucille nodded obediantly with a somewhat evil smirk on her face. This was going to be fun.
She done a slight bow towards Miss Sanders, out of habit, and walked to the changing rooms, to change into her Chaser clothes.

Once Lucille was finished, she went outside and saw the Skateboards and Rollerblades Miss Sanders had mentioned.
A skateboard would be nice, Lucille decided as she picked one up and inspected it. Passing her inspection, Lucille put the Skateboard down and looked at the two people she would be working with.

Gold and Silver were people Lucille recognised from class. And she, like most other people, knew that Gold enjoyed annoying Silver. Well, something like that anyway.
"They couldn't of gotten too far," Lucille said to the other two. "Like Miss Sanders said, we need to find them FAST, so don't argue or anything, okay?"

Lucille smirked since she knew that it was a bit mean of her to say that, but she couldn't resist.
And besides, Lucille thought. We've got the advantage. The runaways don't know we're coming. This should be over and done with quickly.
But if the job was done too quickly, Lucille would be bored with her life again. Maybe she could stretch it.
"Lets go!" Lucille said as she hopped on her Skateboard and took off down the street, once the other two were ready of course.

Canis Lupus

"Are you guys sure you want to look so, out landish?" She asked, the old friendly smile on her face started to fade away. "It's to show the newcomers to the school what will happen if you runaway. We certainly don't want anyone running away." Joseph said, his face showing no trace that he was lying. They all nodded. "Okay." Joseph walked outside, sat on a bench, and searched through his backpack. A laptop, rollerskates, 6 pages of homework, a ball of string, a pair of scissors, and his pouch. Inside the pouch, was his lucky coin. He took the coin out, and put it up to the sun. It was so beautiful in the sun. He unrolled some string, and cut some off with the scissors. He strung it through the hole in the coin. He then tied that around his neck. He shook his hair. He was free! "Hmm... I won't be needing this anymore..." he said to himself, looking at his homework. He cut it up with the scissors, and stuffed the little shreds into the sack. he put some string through the sack, and tied it onto his jeans. It would come in handy...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Silver got his Chaser's clothes on little way's away from the female Chasers. Coming back to hear, Lucille comment about him and Gold fighting he rolled his eyes. Staring into the russet-brown curly hair girl's, bright green eyes without an ounce of emotion.

"I think you should mind your own business" Silver spoke sternly yet calmly not caring of what she might think about his answer. He reached down grabbing a skateboard and began to stare out into the city. He had an idea of where the run-away might go...

"Now, now calm down Silver I'm sure she didn't mean anything by that" Gold replied being the only one wearing rollerblades, "Oh, if you hurry we might be back in time for the end of Art Class!" She clapped her hand together in happiness. As the three began their descend down the street.

Silver grunted his dull answer. If there was one thing he wasn't going to be back in time for it was Art Class though he would like to be there for some good old P.E. Yesterday's game of dodge ball pure amusement. He shook his head of school distraction and started concentrating on the mission of hunting down some runaway kids.

"We should start at clothing and hair shops... If there one thing I know is that they probably are going to disguise themselves... then they will try to skip town..."

OOC: Er... If he not supposed to know that I'll edit it, Okay.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Lucille had grinned cheekily at Silver, she was glad that Gold was on her side in this. Gold was actually a pretty nice person to work with, while Lucille wasn't so sure about Silver. He didn't exactly seem too thrilled to be working with two girls, in Lucille's opinion.

Lucille gave Gold a sudden look when she clapped her hands together. The look said something like: Okay...? That was really happy.
Lucille didn't say this of course, since she didn't feel like commenting on Golds optimism. They were bound to need it.

Lucille shrugged at Silver's suggestion. She wasn't really one to use logic. Lucille was more of a shoot first ask questions later person.
"Makes sense," Lucille commented at the idea of clothing and hair shops.

As they went down the road with speed, Lucille kept a sharp eye out for anyone that would look like the Runaways. She was also on the lookout for the shops Silver had mentioned.
"Should we try that shop?" Lucille asked as she stopped and pointed at a shop that sold sports clothes. Well wouldn't the Runaways do alot of... well, running? Which meant sports clothes.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I laughed, twirling around in my new clothes. No God-awful knee-high socks, no goofy black and white colors... Just me and my style. I fluffed out my shorter, red hair and twirled around again, just to watch it fly around. Nothing could stop me now!

I spun over to Joseph, sitting on a bench, and sat down, my head spinning. "That was fun," I said dizzily, my head still whirling, "What ch'ya do-in?" I asked curiously, leaning over closer to him to see what he was doing. He smelled good. I cocked my head, watching the sports shop across the street, "Uh, Joseph?" I asked, pulling away from his good-smelliness, "Are those Chasers?" my voice sounded more nervous then I'd meant it to. I stood up, "I'm going to tell Sam," I skated away towards where Sam was standing with Sefira.

"Sam!" I yelled, braking on my skates, "I think those people over there are Chasers," I said nervously, glancing at their all red outfits, "Over at that sport's shop,"

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Sefira's now tied down hair went with the wind it its own wild fashion, rendering Sefira quite astonished that his hair had grown that long during the time in the school. He was standing next to Samantha, and appeared to be listening to music, but that was far from the truth. In reality, he was dressed in this ridiculously outlandish get-up, well, maybe not so ridiculous as sneaky, in order to erase all suspicion that he would be from the school. Maybe. When he propped his headphones, he managed to hear Mylie say something about the Chasers being here. Chasers...?! How could they have found out the locale already?! he was thinking to himself. He was now going back and forth skating along in his rollerskates, glaring at the fellows in the red outfits. "We need to hide. And fast. However, we can't go really fast. Or those Chasers would know that it was us," Sefira was saying with a relatively soft voice. "If they did, one of us, or even worse, all of us, would be back in there. And who knows what fate would befall us if that should happen."

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc: Time to get this show back on the road!
BIC:

Samantha looked up at the sound of Mylie's voice. She looked across the street to see three people dressed in red. Her eyes widened with fear.

"We have to go, NOW!" She said to them all. Their onoly choice was to hide. Samantha started to speed off hoping the others would follow. She didn't know a single place they could hide but slightly out of town. Now town wasn't that big so it would be easy to get out. She turned around to see everyone following.

"Come on over here." She said pointing to what looked like an building but it seemed like no one had lived or worked there for a while. Samantha headed for it hoping the Chasers wouldn't find them.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
That fool! Sefira thought to himself. Now we'll surely get caught. he continued to think about this situation to himself more and more as he followed Samantha, though without any haste within his movements. He decided to remain calm and make sure that he could erase any suspicion by cruising along slowly and normally, without them noticing that they were the Runaways. He would only speed off if the Chasers had known them and verified them as the Runaways. Soon enough, he reached Samantha's locale and noticed the building she was pointing at. He sighed as he turned back and saw that the Chasers were still there. Somehow, they had figured out the runaway's location, but it wasn't surprising considering they had the technology on their side. It somewhat amazed Sefira that they were still alive...

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Lucille's head whipped around as she saw some kids hurry off. There was one... two... Bah! Who cared how many there were? They sure seemed spooked. She decided to go over there and 'talk' to them.
"I'll be back soon," Lucille said to Gold and Silver, not really caring if they had heard her or not. "They seem spooked."

Lucille started to walk over but stopped. They were defintely running, but at least one of them was walking casually. Lucille felt a grin form accross her lips as she walked over to her comrades.
"I think I just found our Runaways," Lucille said triumphantly. "But they know who we are, so what do you say we give them a head start?"
A head start would mean giving the Runaways an advantage but it would be quite fun in Lucille's opinion. However, Gold and Silver might not agree...

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Samantha realized they had saw them, and that they would have to go rather then hide.

"Oh god, we have to go NOW!" She said turning back to her friends. She hoped they would go as fast as they could before the Chasers cought up. She looked back to see everyone following. It was their best chance.

"Go ahead of me, I'll catch up." She said slowing down her speed. "That way only one of us will have to go back." Now Samantha seemed a little bit scared. She didn't really want to be caught herself, but she formed a plan and hoped that everthing would work out for the best...

She followed slowly behind her friends. The Chasers seemed to have stopped following them. Samantha caught up with them and said "Come on we should hide until around night fall. Then continue on under the light of the moon. Right now we should rest." She climbed up a tree and set her blankit on a large tree branch and tried to drift sleep.

Ooc: OoOoOo Samantha as I said will be caught first. But that'l be at night. In the mean time you can all do other things and what not.